What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Reports say that Turkish army is 3 Km away from Afrin.

@OguzSenturk @oguzseis it true?

Oh nooo! Dude! You were the one guy saying that afrin will be vietnam for the turkish army, and that the iranian militias will crush TFSA etc. right? i follow this section for a long time - it was a few weeks ago - and now? now you are like "hey friends!!! hey! ups? 3 km? is that right?! like i said before guys!! <3"
wtf is wrong with you? :D

but i will try to calm you :) yes - 3 km left to afrins center - you can look it up using liveuamap...

regards

Reports say that Turkish army is 3 Km away from Afrin.

@OguzSenturk is it true?

Turkish army is only 1,5 KM away from Afrin city center.

Oh nooo! Dude! You were the one guy saying that afrin will be vietnam for the turkish army, and that the iranian militias will crush TFSA etc. right? i follow this section for a long time - it was a few weeks ago - and now? now you are like "hey friends!!! hey! ups? 3 km? is that right?! like i said before guys!! <3"

but i will try to calm you :) yes - 3 km left to afrins center - you can look it up using liveuamap...

regards

A lot of anti-Turkish trolls have suddenly disappeared or went full silent for last 2 weeks now.

This guy:

regards
What the heck are you talking about?

BTW thanks for approving the news
Turkish army is only 1,5 KM away from Afrin city center.
Kurdish sources have denied 3 Km, but your sources says that only 3 Km to Afrin, any neutral source is appreciated

This guy:

LOL! You are right - You can see it everywhere - in every forum you like, not any, but EVERY - or other sorts of sections -
almost every troll shut up

really dude? wanna play me? u really want me to look after ur talked shit? omg -.-

LOL! You are right - You can see it everywhere - in every forum you like, not any, but EVERY - or other sorts of sections -

really dude? wanna play me? u really want me to look after ur talked shit? omg -.-
You have a serious issue in your brain man,

I am a follower of this page too. Thankfully cabatli has saved this thread from getting derailed, it's like a news paper. Let's just follow the news

Kurdish sources have denied 3 Km, but your sources says that only 3 Km to Afrin, any neutral source is appreciated

Kurdish sources claim a lot but most of it is disinformation or lies.

We have captured this mountain and nearby Syrian army base
http://wikimapia.org/#lang=tr&lat=3.../34861081/Qibar-Mountain-(590-m)&search=afrin

Also surrounded from other hillside so the distance is around 2-3 KM .

You have a serious issue in your brain man,

I am a follower of this page too. Thankfully cabatli has saved this thread from getting derailed, it's like a news paper. Let's just follow the news

;) like i said - lol - try to act innocent - no problem..

but here are some news for ya...

https:// ibb.co/mwo207
mwo207

Yes, I want. Come up with the source, please.

Back
Top Bottom