What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I dont think its pro-Assad. I think they prefer Turkey over Assad. But thank you for sharing the link.
lol If you dont understand what they are saying then dont pull things out of your @ss.
They are chanting
“ our soul, our blood, we'd give for you bashar”
Its the most popular Pro Assad chant, and dates back to even before he was president, way before even, let alone before the war.

lol If you dont understand what they are saying then dont pull things out of your @ss.
They are chanting
Its the most popular Pro Assad chant, and dates back to even before he was president, way before even, let alone before the war.
And where is the proof that it's in Manbij?
Last Time I checked Manbij 'Allegiance"... it wasn't ASSad for sure.... Quite the opposite...

They are chanting
I didnt watch it. I am connecting with my iphone. Also i dont speak Arabic. Why so rude ?

By the looks of it, main assault on Afrin city will begin in a few days to a week.

And where is the proof that it's in Manbij?
Last Time I checked Manbij 'Allegiance"... it wasn't ASSad for sure.... Quite the opposite...
There have been pro assad protests in Manbij before, Manbij is generally a powerkeg, it has all, pro rebels, pro assad, some isis loyalists, sdf loyalists and some brainwashed arabs who love ypg

US and NATO crying please slow down of your operations so that we can cheat you more :no: oldu amk,

Afrin first then menbitch then rest of The east Firat!

Today, captured so far:
Bulbul area:
-Bebek Usaghi
-Hawzan

Sharan area:
-Kafr Rum

Cinderesi area:
-Zalqah
The Free Syrian Army forces control the village of Kurt Qulaq village in the Sharan area
upload_2018-3-10_10-43-40.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom