What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

The allusion of Tora Bora...is not meant for ISIS but Taliban stronghold during US invasion in 2001...
And since when FSA are secular? They are All of them very deeply" Islamic" in their Ideology...
That's what you get after 7 years of Fighting... You go to the extreme to survive against another extreme...

But we can't put them in the same "group" as AQ or ISIS... even though the "simple" eye will see very little differences...
Like when your Get in Europe.. and hear saying Turkish Army is an Islamic "driven" one/ AQ look alike...

As for the future... It's Turkey job to give/renting them another Ideology/Doctrine... if she want to keep them in line... If she doesn't want to... then no one should be surprised later on...
One example of Doctrine renting is what TR did with El Hamza Brigade...

After Turkeys Operation in Syria is finished, they have the choice to lay down the weapons and live in peace or keep fighting against Assad until the death without TSK support.

Islamic influence is normal there, i think everybody who fight so long comes closer to Religion and God.

After Turkeys Operation in Syria is finished, they have the choice to lay down the weapons and live in peace or keep fighting against Assad until the death without TSK support.

Islamic influence is normal there, i think everybody who fight so long comes closer to Religion and God.
They will be no peace...till ASSad is in power... Since... Syria matter is not an "internal" one anymore...it's a regional/International one...

Meaning as long as you don't have only ONE side/Group who take it all... they will be no peace.
Same goes if the RU/IR vs US/ISR/KSA etc... stay open and alive... Syria stay as it is... A Ground of Influence...

The only peace, will have one purpose... Building your armed forces... for the next Push/War etc...
The End of ISIS...is actually the starting point... of the Real Syrian war...

I am wondering if we are going to attack Menagh Airbase and Tel Rifaat soon.

Do you have any information about the Airbase? Is it operational or completely destroyed?

I am wondering if we are going to attack Menagh Airbase and Tel Rifaat soon.

Do you have any information about the Airbase? Is it operational or completely destroyed?
Airbase non-operational...but it's fortified.
But still easy to take, since it's all in the "open"...only the city next to it(and around), that could be a problem with her fortification.

Tel Rifaat too, well fortified.
But one advantage, there is almost no civilians, since when it was taken by YPG back in the days...Every Syrian left for Azaz... so the few that went there, are mostly from Afrin/Aleppo region...at the first "Fire" they will run back...
Meaning you can strike as you wish... even more, since the city is in ruins with previous RU strikes...

Back
Top Bottom