What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

There is also an element of nonsense to posts citing percentages and any comment that say we use X amount of our military numbers look at how powerful we are.

Considering that only a lower % of our military is made up of actually competent combat capable units.

We are exlusively using our professional combat capable units in Syria. So even if they are 0.5% on paper. Their actual effectiveness and their importance to our militaries combat capability contributes far greater than 0.5%.

That being said, people citing the speed of the operation is also nonsense. I posted a detailed comment here not so long ago citing the strategy being used and the reason for the tempo of the operation. The method and tempo used is extremely effective. We are minimizing casualties and forcing such severe strains on YPG/PKK logistics that they basically debilitated their own ability to fight by stretching out into multiple logistics corridors and moving their material too often to support the number of fronts. They also are suffering absolutely shocking attrition rates compared to our deployed manpower. However, that is irrelevant. 10 thousand dead pkk is not equal to one of our men dead. Do not celebrate ratios and percentages.

But also do not let the comments that amateurs post get you down or make you angry. It is irrelevant. Actions speak louder than words and our lads are out there working with an incredibly incompetent ally and they are still doing a good job. Our casualties should be 0 in an ideal world but they arent. However they are far lower than anyone predicted.

At the same time, dont talk nonsense like we are only using X amount of our army. It disrespects the guys that are there fighting.

Be humble, be patient. Our lads are working.
I said this a million times already, we need to be tougher on the conscripts. We need better systems to reward the most capable ones and punish the less capable ones. Pick some of the best ones and throw them into combat along with professionals where they can gain some experience.

We also need mobilization drills near problematic borders. We need to incerase our readiness. This tiny professional force is making me uncomfortable.

The entire army is getting smaller and smaller.

also twitter @JOHTURK blocked me for dissing his precious FSA. Are these faggots actually in the military?

Also, I've said this before and I'll say it again, we may have deployed %0.5 of our manpower but it's irrelevant. A much greater percentage of our firepower is concentrated around Afrin.

That's what matters.

Last edited:
zeytindal%C4%B1-2.jpg

We need to somehow add these "alt grups" into the "milli ordu" or are they already within the greater FSA?

I see some of them could become a problem and open to manipulation by regional Arab and International powers (US, SYRIA, KSA, UAE).

Also, what happens to the martyrs of FSA? they should have a proper sehitlik in Turkey proper or newly incorporated areas and families given citizenship imo.

Captured today so far-
Jinderes area:
-Hesirke
-Kafr Safra
-Zindikyan (not sure)

Bulbul area:
-Mount Kachkadar
-Sirayn/Surayil

Sharan area/West of Azaz:
-Duwaydirli (western side of the the meydanki dam)
-Kafr Miza
-Maryamayn
-Melkiyah
-Maranaz (not sure)

Schermafdruk_2018-03-09-12-31-39-106.jpeg

There is also an element of nonsense to posts citing percentages and any comment that say we use X amount of our military numbers look at how powerful we are.

Considering that only a lower % of our military is made up of actually competent combat capable units.

We are exlusively using our professional combat capable units in Syria. So even if they are 0.5% on paper. Their actual effectiveness and their importance to our militaries combat capability contributes far greater than 0.5%.

That being said, people citing the speed of the operation is also nonsense. I posted a detailed comment here not so long ago citing the strategy being used and the reason for the tempo of the operation. The method and tempo used is extremely effective. We are minimizing casualties and forcing such severe strains on YPG/PKK logistics that they basically debilitated their own ability to fight by stretching out into multiple logistics corridors and moving their material too often to support the number of fronts. They also are suffering absolutely shocking attrition rates compared to our deployed manpower. However, that is irrelevant. 10 thousand dead pkk is not equal to one of our men dead. Do not celebrate ratios and percentages.

But also do not let the comments that amateurs post get you down or make you angry. It is irrelevant. Actions speak louder than words and our lads are out there working with an incredibly incompetent ally and they are still doing a good job. Our casualties should be 0 in an ideal world but they arent. However they are far lower than anyone predicted.

At the same time, dont talk nonsense like we are only using X amount of our army. It disrespects the guys that are there fighting.

Be humble, be patient. Our lads are working.
I don't trust anyone except my family. You didn't answer my question btw. But it's my fault because I didn't articulate myself properly. The points you have made in your posting are very obvious even for amateurs like me. My question was about the actual figures and capacities we are using in this operation. I think @LegionnairE answered my question. Most of our military is concentrated on the Syrian border which is quite depressing if you think about it.

Look at the title omg, we have literally no idea how to make propaganda. This is too pathetic.

What would your title be then?

Meanwhile:
Kurt kulak captured, north of Afrin city.
Kuran captured, north of Cinderes

After that fake american kid is cleared, it´s great to see real man discussing about turkeys military contribution in Syria again.

The operation continues as I predicted before. Turkeys nor attacking tall riffat, nor advancing through Dar Ta Izzah. We probably going to encircle them advancing through Tall Hamu, and through Qibare village.

The remaining question is will we ever aussalt Tall Rifaat or will the SAA take that remaining SDF pocket. It´s obvious that we have some agreement with russia going about Olive Branch Operation concerning Tall Rifaat, but it remains unclear what the details are...

What would your title be then?

Meanwhile:
Kurt kulak captured, north of Afrin city.
Kuran captured, north of Cinderes

We are giving a propaganda war against these savages we should be better than this.

Now, most people will only look at the title, not at the actual video...Ever heard of the saying "Çamur at izi kalsın" that's what the terrorists are doing against us, even if what they share is fake people believe in them because they don't feel the need to research further to confirm the claim.

The title says "Drone films terrorists plant bombs to kill civilians" What would you understand as someone from Europe or America for example?

-To which country does the drone belong to?
-Who are these so-called "terrorists" mentioned in the title?

A better suiting title could be like: "Turkish drone films YPG terrorists planting bombs to block civilians trying to escape out of Afrin."

l know it's long but you get the point.

This video is quite important but like always we miss the chance to use it.

We need a Sultan Sulayman Division inside FSA...

------------------------------------------------

whats so bad about this song ?

Back
Top Bottom