What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

this blast seems like 9M113 Launcher "Konkurs
yes it is... but there is other around, like the Iranian TOW's copy etc...

TOW is Iran supplied but Konkurs is US supplied.
No Konkurs are also available with Ru/ASSad...
Same fro the Tow copy, also in ASSad inventory...
It's mostly given previously at the RU/ASSad/YPG Aleppo compaign and El bab

Yes there are but Irani TOW are not in Afrin area. they are in other parts of Syria. Mostly weaponry in Afrin is USA and Gulf supplied bought from Europe.

The missiles systems that are used in Afrin are mostly Konkurs and BMG-71 TOW-2

@HannibalBarca what are the missiles in the image below :)

5715ba17-f148-4d4a-ac8c-51749d678797.jpg

No Konkurs are also available with Ru/ASSad...
Same fro the Tow copy, also in ASSad inventory...
It's mostly given previously at the RU/ASSad/YPG Aleppo compaign and El bab

Could be also that the americans shipped them to the pkk in afrin with assads/iran blessing so to say. Or/and past supplies from the russians a couple of months/weeks before the OP started.

Could be also that the americans shipped them to the pkk in afrin with assads/iran blessing so to say. Or/and past supplies from the russians a couple of months before the OP started.
Everyone supplied something to YPG.
But the AFRIN pocket is a little different from Manbij or the Eastern side. they were mostly in conctact and supplied by ASSad/RU. and since a year now, after AL bab compaign, they got few US supply from Manbij-Aleppo corridor, but they were simple things, the heavy/deadly stuff is coming from Ru/ASSad side.

The missiles systems that are used in Afrin are mostly Konkurs and BMG-71 TOW-2

@HannibalBarca what are the missiles in the image below :)

5715ba17-f148-4d4a-ac8c-51749d678797.jpg
This is not Afrin...but from ISIS... in Deir ezzor

Yeah, i remeber that the pkk there posted a pic of a truck filled with ATGM´s and the title was that this Truck was captured from turkish backed rebels. I doubted it at first but duo to incompetence of TFSA i tought it might be real ( however i already had on some toughts that these weapons might be indeed supplied by the russians to them) and now it somehow makes sense. All these weapons which they supposedly captured could be in fact russian supplied ones and iranian ones (however i beleive that iranian ones are more silently supplied). Anyway its wrong to shift all the blame to the russians at this point because the americans are probably or still supplying them with ATGM trough the manbij corridor (I believe they are doing it 100%). So its time to make a move to manbij as well even if it means direct confrontation with these fuckwits.

At this point it is wrong to think who supplied weapons because the place is crawling with weapons but the point is who is using those weapons and who do the users of weapons stand with.

Yeah, i remeber that the pkk there posted a pic of a truck filled with ATGM´s and the title was that this Truck was captured from turkish backed rebels. I doubted it at first but duo to incompetence of TFSA i tought it might be real ( however i already had on some toughts that these weapons might be indeed supplied by the russians to them) and now it somehow makes sense. All these weapons which they supposedly captured could be in fact russian supplied ones and iranian ones (however i beleive that iranian ones are more silently supplied). Anyway its wrong to shift all the blame to the russians at this point because the americans are probably or still supplying them with ATGM trough the manbij corridor (I believe they are doing it 100%). So its time to make a move to manbij as well even if it means direct confrontation with these fuckwits.
The problem is this equation...is "Everyone" supplied to YPG/PKK... And Yet Turkey didn't make a move till this day...by supplying such equipment to Pro-TR rebels...
And Today TR is paying the price and will continue to do so... Everyside is fighting indirectly at each others, Allies and foes among themselfs... in silence...but few don't care to show off their esuipment... neither deny to do so..., like ASSad per exemple...but let's be honest... ASSad will not supply RU equipment without RU consent... ASSad don't take a sh*t without asking Putin permission...

At this point it is wrong to think who supplied weapons because the place is crawling with weapons but the point is who is using those weapons and who do the users of weapons stand with.

I believe at this point and time that they are receving intel trough americans and persians. Im not so sure about the russians right now but the russians supplied them as well not so long ago

I believe at this point and time that they are receving intel trough americans and persians. Im not so sure about the russians but the russians supplied them as well
At this point it is foolish to think about who is supplying them weapons because it is a war for so long there are many black market dealers involved and many weapons were captured from other side. The main point is who is supporting them and covering their a$$ currently. Regarding Assad he will not supply weapons to any one because he him self wants every one else to be weak to continue his dominion over Syria and every one else is threat to him. The Suppliers of weapons could be any one from USA, Iran, Russia, UK, UAE, Canada every one sent some type of weapon to Syria.

Nope only YPG/PKK... ISIS is non existant in that area since a long long time...
Please read the article I posted it clearly says Turkish Tank destroyed while fighting ISIS and YPG and PKK.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom