What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Ummah is an allergy to anyone with logical thinking. Its simply a dream and not even a good one. I dont want to be in same boat as Somalia or Afghanistan, thanks.
Ummah is not a concept given by this mullha or maulwi. It is an Islamic/Quranic concept conveyed to us by Prophet of Islam. So related to our Iman/faith. You accept it or reject it its upto you.

SA-18 is Russian made.

When did they buy from which country?

just let Saudi Arabia (an excample) buy 6000 manpads they will deliver it to a US Air Base..
from US air base it will be brought to Syria and then given to terrorists against us..

or just if some members would get angy I can deliver better excamples: some other nations like Bulgaria Estonia Slovenia Czech Republic Poland Romania its just so easy..

You guys wonder from where most of those weapons, ammunitions, rockets and explosives are flowing into Syria and the Middle East?

For example since the start of the Syrian conflict Bulgaria’s arms and ammunition factories work on a 100% capacity and even expanded their operations with doubling their exports and profits in a very short time. Bulgaria exported weapons worth a little over 1€ billion in 2016 alone with most of it going to customers in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq and the UAE... who only God knows what they use them for. The Arabs are a traditional weapon customers of Bulgaria since the times of the Cold War so the connections are there.
A similar thing happens in Serbia, Czechia, Romania and other such countries from the former Communist Block who produce cheap and effective Soviet style weapons and bombs. Cargo planes from Saudi Arabia and other Gulf countries have been spotted many times on airports around the Balkans.

In other countries with not much of an arms industry left but with huge stockpiles of old Soviet and Chinese weaponry and ammunition like Albania (and Bosnia as the member from there said) it’s the private contractors and weapon dealers from America who buy them and resell them to their clients in the Middle East or to the Pentagon. With some connections and a good bribe to the right people you can make a lot of money here on the Balkans.

Other source of weaponry is from the Black Market where you can again buy many interesting weapons even from Western countries as long as you have the money to pay and the right (mafia) connections. I have heard stories about the Civil War in Lebanon and how for example parties in the conflict managed to buy embargoed Beretta weapons with the help of Bulgarian commie officials who to this day controll all smuggling canals in the country and of course have good connections with colleagues from the Eastern Block, the Middle East. They brought the weapons and changed their serial numbers, then reexported them to Lebanon. It’s not that hard to do the same thing nowadays too.

If you can’t buy a thing with money, you will buy it with LOTS of money... and knowing the right people of course. The Pentagon and the CIA know that very well too. Not that I say they are the ones who coordinate this whole operation... :D

Cleaning Syria...

terrorist are sharing a video of allegedly towed turkish tank...do we have any confirmation
this is the video

****. I hope the airforce drops hell on them tonight.

****. I hope the airforce drops hell on them tonight.
You should say that to RU... they gave it to them... , and I'm pretty sure it's still on... when it comes to supply equipement btw them and ASSad/RU...

Back
Top Bottom