What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

So... a statetelet smaller than Qatar but with 10+Millions Syrians? and in thos syrian... I only put the refugees of TR and those already there... not speaking about those from Other pockets in Syria and around it( 2-5Mil) that will mostly join that "new" land if a peace agreement is made...

And how 10-15Mil Syrian in a land smaller than Qatar...with no access to the sea and no ressources and limited farm lands gonna survive?
It's the perfect recipee for a next uprising...

In the End... Rebels are with Turkey...because they have no other choice...they hope to get "Something" viable at the End... But TR views on Syria and Those from Rebels are in the long term "Different"...bith do not seek the same neither the end result...

And Turkey want ALL of the North Syria border to be under his control, or at least not under YPG/PKK...

Tbh... What could happen could be even worse that those past 7 years... it's like those part years was only a warm up... If the powers and proxies start to flex their muscles at each others more and more... the smallest" thing" could be deadly...

Just remember that Arabs are not involved yet...since they are involved in their personal problems like Yemen or terros in their states... when that end...and the Syrian conflict is still alive... That when ithings gonna be ugly...

Last edited:
We are looking forward to hearing from you about effectivenes of TRG-122 and TRG-300 gps guided artilery missiles whose range cover all afrin.
İ think everyone would agree that sometimes sending artilery rockets is much more cheaper and safer than sending f16 with a pilot.
İ dont offer just using artilery rockets.

We didn't fight with Iran for many centuries now..
But Iran is fighting you and engaging you with its proxies in Syria. Iran don't want a Sunni Muslim govt. in Syria and hence filled Syria with Shia Militias and IRGCs to prevent Sunni takeover and remove Turkish influence.

Ummah sucks
Ummah is an allergy to Iran, Iraq, Asad, Liberals, Communists, Marxists, Atheist but for not to a true Muslim.

But Iran is fighting you and engaging you with its proxies in Syria. Iran don't want a Sunni Muslim govt. in Syria and hence filled Syria with Shia Militias and IRGCs to prevent Sunni takeover and remove Turkish influence.

Ummah is an allergy to Iran, Iraq, Asad, Liberals, Communists, Marxists, Atheist but for not to a true Muslim.

Ummah is an allergy to anyone with logical thinking. Its simply a dream and not even a good one. I dont want to be in same boat as Somalia or Afghanistan, thanks.

First time seeing mortar carriers being used in crossborder ops..
Anyone know type of mortar round being used, I don't recognise it - I don't think MKE produces it.

EDIT- It's a 107mm M329A1
76gGMv.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom