What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

It seems Tamkar(Mined Fields Clearing System) is regularly used in the operation olive branch.

--10721008.Jpeg

Source: http://www.milliyet.com.tr/gundem/t...aGaleri/29.01.2018/2600055/default.htm?PAGE=2
So is that what that long crater in front of the Leopard is? the line leading towards the kurdish fortification i mean.

Iran's Press TV is claiming one of their vans got hit by a Turkish missile. Judge for yourself. I would put it up there with the cardboard tank as one of the cringiest fake videos coming out of Afrin.

I read elsewhere that their van got into a car accident, which looks like it as drivers swerves before crash.... lmao

I read elsewhere that their van got into a car accident, which looks like it as drivers swerves before crash.... lmao
No, he saw the F16 at 10000 ft with his x-ray vision don't you know. Lol if it really got hit you'd think that there would be at least one frame which shows the destroyed van.

Last edited:
I am just wondering ? What is the latest situation on Idlip outpost in Al-Eis ? Did we retreat or our convoy set up a post already ? Because SAA gained quiet a lot today. If we dont do something sarayib and highway will be lost to SAA and Iran.

Some comments are ridiculous as always. Those who want to speed up the operation and put the lives of our soldiers in danger because of the international pressure: How naive and dumb can you guys be?! Did you live under a rock for the past 7 years?

They still use chemical weapons in Syria; they attacked children and starved cities, they bombed hospitals and massacred civilians since the very beginning of the Syrian Civil War. Nothing happened. But the moment we are intervening in order to protect our citizens and interests, things will change suddenly? Grow some balls.

Some comments are ridiculous as always. Those who want to speed up the operation and put the lives of our soldiers in danger because of the international pressure: How naive and dumb can you guys be?! Did you live under a rock for the past 7 years?

They still use chemical weapons in Syria; they attacked children and starved cities, they bombed hospitals and massacred civilians since the very beginning of the Syrian Civil War. Nothing happened. But the moment we are intervening in order to protect our citizens and interests, things will change suddenly? Grow some balls.

Everything should take its normal course , TSK is focusing on taking over countryside , villages , mountains and eventually sieging Afrin.

The Syrian army used this strategy to avoid urban warefare and they only took over major towns after barrel bombing and sieging people to death.

Imagine the Syrian regime has been fighting for over 7 years to take over Ghouta region only 10 km from Damascus and has failed till today. The Syrian best armed force republican gaurd , 4th division and iranian backed militias lost over 30 thousand soldiers trying to take over ghouta region and they failed till today.

The best thing is to kill the largest number possible of PKK fighters in country side before Urban fight in Afrin takes place which will be a totally different operation .

No, he saw the F16 at 10000 ft with his x-ray vision don't you know. Lol if it really got hit you'd think that there would be at least one frame which shows the destroyed van.
getting hit by "anything" carried by F-16... they wouldn't be of this world anymore... even if the impact is meters away...

Back
Top Bottom