What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Stfu this is war, you will take KIAs and MIA, our brothers in action know this themselves, it’s not like it hasn’t happened before worse to countries like America, Russia, Syria, Iran, Saudis etc everyone has there share.

Stop spreading negative don’t talk like hose chpkk traitors, our military men are serving honourably against a traitorous and cowardly foe. This is not a war just against PKK, know that there are Americans there helping these traitors out.

Brother that official from the field.
Don't make the imams so easy argue. I am far more radical than you if necessary.

"Şehitlerimizi silah arkadaşlarının bırakıp gitme durumu yok olay şehitlerimiz ön keşif timi olup köye girdikten sonra irtibat kesikligi yaşanıyor ve şehit oluyorlar TSK en kısa zamanda şehitlerimizi alacaktır bundan kimsenin zerre şüphesi yoktur"

Guys i want to tell you something that Russia made a smart move by letting turkey make the operation in Afrin. What russia what from this step ? They want US withdraw from syria..and at the same time turkey want to eliminate PYD and PKK in syria..So I expect soon we will hear a turkish-American clash in syria !

Brother that official from the field.
Don't make the imams so easy argue. I am far more radical than you if necessary.

"Şehitlerimizi silah arkadaşlarının bırakıp gitme durumu yok olay şehitlerimiz ön keşif timi olup köye girdikten sonra irtibat kesikligi yaşanıyor ve şehit oluyorlar TSK en kısa zamanda şehitlerimizi alacaktır bundan kimsenin zerre şüphesi yoktur"

What’s your problem? What will you gain when you talk about f@cking politic over martyres in this thread ?

That's what I mentioned. Gains,retreat,recapture of the area,retreat to finally recapture the area. That's exactly what happened during Al-Bab operation. Correct me if I am wrong,but the Turks also operated totally without close air support,no helicopters deployed to support them etc. Not to add that the Syrian fighters alongside your troops were far from competent.

Honestly,I still lack infos this current operation,how and by how much the Turks are involved,but this seems like a repeat of the first operation. The TUrAF is very active in destroying YPG targets,however I still see a lack of air support to ground forces.

Again,I would like anyone to correct me if I am wrong,since I don't have all details.

This guy (ex maroon berret) talks about why the Opration is going slowly, he says TSK choose mountainous terrain to open way which is more secure way than proceed on plain field which gives opportunity for Ambushes.

Watch Mete Yarar guys...

Guys i want to tell you something that Russia made a smart move by letting turkey make the operation in Afrin. What russia what from this step ? They want US withdraw from syria..and at the same time turkey want to eliminate PYD and PKK in syria..So I expect soon we will hear a turkish-American clash in syria !

Could be

What’s your problem? What will you gain when you talk about f@cking politic over martyres in this thread ?

There is no politics . I posted before official scandalous Gnkur press release, didn't you see it ?
Or was only this field post reported ?
I didn't conjured it from my pocket. I am much more sensible and serious than most of posters

Could be

There is no politics . I posted before official scandalous Gnkur press release, didn't you see it ?
Or was only this field post reported ?
I didn't conjured it from my pocket. I am much more sensible and serious than most of posters

Ok keep your sensible and serious posts for yourself in this thread and stop judging the military related tactics/scenarios as if you know a thing about what is going on in there. Anyone, at least I, don’t wants to listen your imam stories or political sh@ts while Turkish soldiers are fighting hand to hand against enemies in foggy conditions that you can’t even see your nose, sleeping on freezing cold weather consitions If allowed, some fallen in Syrian land part. If you claim to know much more than what soldiers know, make an application to work as their advicer. You are wasting your time here.

Back
Top Bottom