What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

in an age of network centric modern warfare when you have asymmetrical force under your command as well like FSA and when only option for your enemy is asymmetric warfare in a mountainous terrain and in a city environment! I guess Caesar and Hannibal analogies simply do not hold! especially when you consider the fact that our only objective is not just the achieve area control in Afrin but to minimize our enemy's capacity to remain a threat to us in the future by naturalizing as many bastards as we can.

We fight man vs. man, the enemy is coward and hidden prostitute .
but our current Infantry is not capable to do this. They sacrify their blood. ÖKK will do the best as they did the last 5 days.

Let's stop being armchair generals and trust in our generals.

Seriously, for a few days lot's of armchair generals in this thread...trying to orchastrate the operation....why don't you all shut up. And act like a proper forumer ?

Indeed. The only armchair commander is a member who mentions himself even in twitter and other media as "Koltuk Komutani" his avatar is blue Selcuk Eagle Y e Ku . ;) He is a talented senior guy.

I trust in Turkish Blood and courage, not in ex- Generals who broadcast fake stories.
We will rebuild our infantry again. Thats same challenge as Mahmut II had.
Same challenge was Samurais conversion to modern Army.
Damn all those who slept on NATO /EDOK organized Ergenekon and other ambushes to dismantle our Republican Atatürk loyal Guards.

That happens if IMAMs are ruling Press, Staff and NIS . Thats a a great skandal and surrender.

@T-123456 @bedbin

DUUxYAYWAAE0D6v.jpg:large

LOL trust yourself and not others

DUTSGeAX4AAjmln.jpg

DUTKyvRXUAArBTO.jpg:large
DUPw4tCX0AEPfzJ.jpg:large
DUPlnYyWsAM-WeY.jpg:large

Close Combats happen mostly in 100 -200 meters so after 300 meters they need scope but if they well educated they overcome over 300 meters too.
İn this area fighters mostly fire without aim so they train themself for fast combat.

They fire two eyes open, they doesnt close one eye like infantry.

I know, not every soldier needs a scope, but ampoints and/or eotechs are always better than iron sights. My only explanation is that these aren't available in enough numbers.

That happens if IMAMs are ruling Press, Staff and NIS . Thats a a great skandal and surrender.

Stfu this is war, you will take KIAs and MIA, our brothers in action know this themselves, it’s not like it hasn’t happened before worse to countries like America, Russia, Syria, Iran, Saudis etc everyone has there share.

Stop spreading negative don’t talk like those chpkk traitors, our military men are serving honourably against a traitorous and cowardly foe. This is not a war just against PKK, know that there are Americans there helping these traitors out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom