What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

''Successfully completed''
''The YPG will retreat to the east of the Euphrates river''
''After Manbij,we will march to Raqqa''
''etc etc ''

See,as predicted these reziller chickened out,exactly how i said it would be.
Their masters(first time i used that word) the US and Russia told them to stop,so they stopped.
Allahin yalanci utanmaz rezilleri,kac tane sehit verdik bir avuc ise yaramaz toprak icin,tuuuuh size.
Now,lets hear it from the fanboys.

I think we are in a difficult position definitive but what some people here predigt is armageddon. or something like that. Important to have a cool head. I believe that Erdogan will loose this referendum partly because he is not doing anything against ypg- (and its backers).

''Successfully completed''
''The YPG will retreat to the east of the Euphrates river''
''After Manbij,we will march to Raqqa''
''etc etc ''

See,as predicted these reziller chickened out,exactly how i said it would be.
Their masters(first time i used that word) the US and Russia told them to stop,so they stopped.
Allahin yalanci utanmaz rezilleri,kac tane sehit verdik bir avuc ise yaramaz toprak icin,tuuuuh size.
Now,lets hear it from the fanboys.
You're Too early and would like to hear from you as well when it's not as you said...

*Not a fanboy.

its less than half sucsess in terms of daeş and pyd,daeş all cleared but we can not cleared pyd from west of euphrates

I think we are in a difficult position definitive but what some people here predigt is armageddon. or something like that. Important to have a cool head. I believe that Erdogan will loose this referendum partly because he is not doing anything against ypg- (and its backers).
He will not lose it,he will win,no matter what.

You're Too early and would like to hear from you as well when it's not as you said...
Too early for what exactly?

There is almost no gain. No, we did not stop Menbic from uniting with Afrin, they are friends with Assad and Russia now, which mean they are united through a southern part.

Im sure that after official ending of ES, there will be another OP against YPG/PKK. (Atleast that's what I hope)

Im sure that after official ending of ES, there will be another OP against YPG/PKK. (Atleast that's what I hope)

How? We're in a position where the Americans and Russians prefer and protect YPG controlled SDF, because of our government being unreliable and playing games.

Long story short is the Operation named: Euphrates Shield is FINISHED > ISIS removed from our borders = successful. If needed for another operation (YPG/PKK) then a new operation will start with a new name.

l thought the whole purpose of this OP was to eradicate all terror threats from Western Euphrates? That's what the government said when the OP started months ago but instead of focusing on all threats we only fought with ISIS which was necessary since they were launching attacks on us but we should've at least taken Menbij or Tel-Rıfaat?

As far as l'm concerned, there will be no OP till the referendum is over because Erdoğan can't explain more casualties to Turkish public.

The Americans won't let Turkey touch their beloved YPG, all they want right now is to capture Raqqa and after that maybe we might get a chance to strike but l highly doubt that as well.

Exactly. I share your opinion. Especially in Syria alliances can change overnight. We will see a point where YPG has to choose between Moscow and Washington. If you think rational, you'll agree that the current situation of ground coalitions is not sustainable neither for America nor for Russia.

Sometimes the most strategically intelligent move is to be patient.

*ES struggles a bit in qabasin*, PDF: "We are a total failure our politicians are brainless thief rats"
*ES struggles in Al-Bab*, PDF: "We are never taking Al-Bab, the russians won't let us"
*ES succeeds by clearing our borders from DAESH and preventing YPG cantons from being united*, PDF: "Total Failure"
*Nothing happens*, PDF: "We are slaves of the US and Russia"
"Wut? where did you get that fro", PDF: "Erdogan ruined us, we are pieces of shit"
........., PDF: "We are nothing"
I am not saying be mindless akp trolls, but have some dignity guys. We may not be as powerful as Russia or the US, but we are the 4th greatest foreign actor in Syria.

i dont think so^^ but i hope so:D . but seriously i dont think we can do anything with us and russians all over there

Back
Top Bottom