What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I can smell your tears and hear your false "LOL" from here.

Tears about what exactly, it's you that has the PKK(I mean SDF) all over your southern border and they're still expanding. Imagine the amount of blood you will have to spill in the future to tackle that new problem, all thanks to Reis Tayyip. Give it time and it only adds to fueling an insurgency in Turkey, one fueled by a source that is protected by the US meaning you cannot take out the source.. actually you're giving your airbase for them to support the PKK.

This sub-forum has people who like to censor the truth, only display news that is positive to them, very weak for proclaimed wolves. I bet this will be deleted as well to keep the people here from crying.

Tears about what exactly, it's you that has the PKK(I mean SDF) all over your southern border and they're still expanding. Imagine the amount of blood you will have to spill in the future to tackle that new problem, all thanks to Reis Tayyip.

This sub-forum has people who like to censor the truth, only display news that is positive to them, very weak for proclaimed wolves.

It will be exactly like beginning of ES OP, they will run or they will be slaughtered. So I'm not worried about some cave men with AK's who think they can take us.

There's a diff between truth and propaganda that lies. But your dumbass can't realize this.

If someone was to post PKK propaganda in here that spreads lies, it will be removed. Why would we help our enemies spread a false message and post their propaganda of our Tanks being hit in here? We know very well of what's happening out there, there's just no need to show their side.

It will be exactly like beginning of ES OP, they will run or they will be slaughtered. So I'm not worried about some cave men with AK's who think they can take us.

ES OP was against IS, it was with approval and air support of Russians and the US. An OP against the SDF would be against the US and unlikely to win approval from the Russians, those are 2 major obstacles.

There's a diff between truth and propaganda that lies. But your dumbass can't realize this.

If someone was to post PKK propaganda in here that spreads lies, it will be removed. Why would we help our enemies spread a false message and post their propaganda of our Tanks being hit in here? We know very well of what's happening out there, there's just no need to show their side.

Often propaganda is truth presented in a way to make that truth the only information, it removes excess information that is not as beneficial to the source of that propaganda. A video of a Turkish military asset being destroyed is truth, although propaganda when released by the enemy it is still truth, it doesn't matter if they were eliminated after that, they might leave that info out of the video for propaganda reasons but it remains valid. Posting such video's would cause an outcry to daddy cabatli, meanwhile others here post vids of IS or other forces that destroy legitimate gov troops/vechiles of other nations, unfair moderation but nothing else is expected, just pointing it out.

ES OP was against IS, it was with approval and air support of Russians and the US. An OP against the SDF would be against the US and unlikely to win approval from the Russians, those are 2 major obstacles.

Often propaganda is truth presented in a way to make that truth the only information, it removes excess information that is not as beneficial to the source of that propaganda. A video of a Turkish military asset being destroyed is truth, although propaganda when released by the enemy it is still truth, it doesn't matter if they were eliminated after that, they might leave that info out of the video for propaganda reasons but it remains valid. Posting such video's would cause an outcry to daddy cabatli, meanwhile others here post vids of IS or other forces that destroy legitimate gov troops/vechiles of other nations, unfair moderation but nothing else is expected, just pointing it out.

Well this is a Turkish thread in case you haven't noticed. So progress against our enemies will be posted here lol. We also do post information about enemy gains against us too, just not in the form of propaganda which tends to add extra BS. He posted 1 video doesn't mean it's unfair, I posted a video of PKK terrorists being executed gunpoint and that got removed.

Really dumb thing to argue about really, if you don't like it then call cabatli your self.

Last edited:
Germans's get paranoid. Some german sources claim that it was MIT organized.

Even Hakan Fidan's list of terrorists delivered at Munich Security Council
was mentioned as " MIT SPY LIST" and pusblished in German media !

Yeah, news talked about it. Hakan Fidan gave them list of terrorist, they did found out while gathering information Turkish MIT didnt use legal ways according to German laws, then they did warn those terrorist about it. Told them to avoid going in to Turkey. Treacherous!

Yeah, news talked about it. Hakan Fidan gave them list of terrorist, they did found out while gathering information Turkish MIT didnt use legal ways according to German laws, then they did warn those terrorist about it. Told them to avoid going in to Turkey. Treacherous!

BND crossed red lines between agencies ! Now bilateral information exchange will stop soon.
First time we agree ? ;)

BND crossed red lines between agencies ! Now bilateral information exchange will stop soon.
First time we agree ? ;)

No, i dont agree, information exchange will not stop, but it will change form; from beneficial to nontrustworthy. They might declare it did stop for the public eyes. But we all know this agencies exist to do the dirty job, intelligence agencies very last link of communication to break between any given country. Deals will be made. Two agencies even provide false intelligence to each other. They might cooperate if it is win-win. In their profession you dont involve in direct conflict, you deceive.

PYD Lİ KÜRTLER ABD VE RUSYA NİN KUCAĞINDAN ÖNCE ÇOK KUCAK GEZDİLER..
HERKESİN BİR HESABI VAR BİZİMDE ÖYLE ..
SON SÖZ HENÜZ SÖYLEMEMİŞ OLANDIR..

Yutulan birsey yok. Plan yürüyor. Sabret. Satranc hamleleri cok hizlandi. Yanlis hamle yapan MAT ya da SAH MAT olacak.

Turkish MIT didnt use legal ways according to German laws

Did Mossad, NSA, MI-6 or BND used legal methods ? Counter terror methods are special.
Hakan made a test and Germans trapped in !

Because of the Hama attack, we lost the role of the actor we achieved with the Astana process. While the most sensitive issue was the US-PYD cooperation, the ÖSO elements in the Euphrates Shield had contributed to the closure of the Rakka route both to Turkey and to Syria by supporting the Hama Operation.

On the other hand, we are in a very difficult situation against our other partners in Astana in terms of both the role of the guarantor country on the truce and the obligations of separating the ranks of the terrorists and the rebbels.

Timing of this offensive cant be worse.

Cerablus counsel told there are 500000 people inside ES territory. More people coming from Al-Waer Homs as part of an another deal.

I wonder if the opportunity arises will we have enough rebel manpower for capturing and keeping ES & Menbic?

@1683 Intelligence agencies dont use legal methods, i just passed the news to all by German mouths according to what i heard in the Turkish news.

Back
Top Bottom