What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Minister says 3 soldiers may be in IS held.

How this could be possible? How??? How can IS capture our soldiers in first place, since there are constantly flying attack choppers above our troops?? They can, because there is not any attack choppers there to cover our troops!

This operation is being selling out by some of our PKK commanders, those traitors should be found and silented by MIT.

How this could be possible? How??? How can IS capture our soldiers in first place, since there are constantly flying attack choppers above our troops?? They can, because there is not any attack choppers there to cover our troops!

This operation is being selling out by some of our PKK commanders, those traitors should be found and silented by MIT.
Man not new 3 soldier.

They say it took two years to plan this operation,two fvcking years.
Again another ridiculous fail of the leadership.
Blocking Twitter/Facebook/YouTube so that people wont get the bad news,what a fvcking joke.

If Israel had been in the same position, they would have commenced a full invasion and attacked el bab with a couple of mechanised and armoured brigades
They are Jews,i dont know what we are,we used to be Turks,a warrior race.

This thing happen and will continue to happen when most people with good education, brains and expirience in leading an army or operation were expelled and arrested years ago and a bunch of retards were put on their place...

Only thing left is to blame our enemies... when our worst enemies are running the country themselves. :)

You think MIT is any better? Lol. I wouldnt be surprised if half of the mit personnel were arrested after the coup. Plus I'm pretty sure Hakan Fidan himself is a FÖT, or at least was. I highly doubt mit is capable of anything right now.

I don't believe this sht. I think they said that to show this operation as "US-TR coop" for any possible aggression by PKK/SAA, which didnt work. They said "US and Turkey planned this operation together" in day-1. Last month US commander said they dont support "Turkish" operation.

I don't believe this sht. I think they said that to show this operation as "US-TR coop" for any possible aggression by PKK/SAA, which didnt work. They said "US and Turkey planned this operation together" in day-1. Last month US commander said they dont support "Turkish" operation.
What is there left to say but Allah belalarini versin.
And some dumbazz coming with some lame excuses wont cut it this time.
Its time to see facts,no fvcking fiction.

Last edited:
If Israel had been in the same position, they would have commenced a full invasion and attacked el bab with a couple of mechanised and armoured brigades

And thats whats turks need to do... too much of this usis (sory isis) bullshat

You think MIT is any better? Lol. I wouldnt be surprised if half of the mit personnel were arrested after the coup. Plus I'm pretty sure Hakan Fidan himself is a FÖT, or at least was. I highly doubt mit is capable of anything right now.

Apparently 5500 of 6000 MIT. we're feto

Again another ridiculous fail of the leadership.
Blocking Twitter/Facebook/YouTube so that people wont get the bad news,what a fvcking joke.

They are Jews,i dont know what we are,we used to be Turks,a warrior race.
Yeah ...2 years but who stopped the operation ?? Some turkish generals .... who tell gov that we wont enter iraq in 2003 ?...and now we have kandil...guy i told u that Turkish army have ignorant generals ...Erdogan and KSA decided to enter syria in 2015 .... who stopped them ?? US ....We should blame turkish generals ...they have an old mind and not all of them are Feto...we have the same mind of Egyptian generals(Sisi) who love to be the controller of the country

2 years but who stopped the operation ?? Some turkish generals

They were FETÖ generals, right now most of them arrested. Being ignorant and being traitor are different things. They got orders from Pensilvania, not Ankara.

They were FETÖ generals, right now most of them arrested. Being ignorant and being traitor are different things. They got orders from Pensilvania, not Ankara.
No guys not all the generals who are against the operation in syria are feto ...In 2003 US told turkey to join her in iraq but turkey didnt ( i am with that because iraq its not our enemy) but why they didnt go in Iraq just to kick pkk from kandil.? Because of some generals...We have same as Egypt

Last edited:
No guys not all the generals are feto

Where did i say that all Generals are FETÖ? I only said that those generals who were against to enter Syria were FETÖ. They came to power after Kemalist Generals arrested and kicked out of the Army with Ergenekon/Balyoz trap.

"Milli Savunma Bakanı Işık, "Şu anda Özgür Suriye Ordusu ile birlikte Allah'a hamd olsun El Bab'ın en kritik yeri olan Hastane Tepesi'ni DEAŞ'tan temizledik." dedi.
Bakan Işık ayrıca, "Şu anda Özgür Suriye Ordusu ile birlikte Allah'a hamd olsun El Bab'ın en kritik yeri olan Hastane Tepesi'ni DEAŞ'tan temizledik. En kritik nokta ele geçirildi ama önümüzde daha yapacak işlerimiz var." ifadelerini kullandı.
"

Looks like they did actually loose the Hospital area 2 days ago. What a catastrophe, and a fiasco..

"Milli Savunma Bakanı Işık, "Şu anda Özgür Suriye Ordusu ile birlikte Allah'a hamd olsun El Bab'ın en kritik yeri olan Hastane Tepesi'ni DEAŞ'tan temizledik." dedi.
Bakan Işık ayrıca, "Şu anda Özgür Suriye Ordusu ile birlikte Allah'a hamd olsun El Bab'ın en kritik yeri olan Hastane Tepesi'ni DEAŞ'tan temizledik. En kritik nokta ele geçirildi ama önümüzde daha yapacak işlerimiz var." ifadelerini kullandı.
"

Looks like they did actually loose the Hospital area 2 days ago. What a catastrophe..
Ok now calm down, sure the operation could go better but do you guys think this is a walk in the park or something?
You could see isis fortification in Al-Bab from space before TSK even came close to it, it will take time to clean the city and it wont always go as desired but thats how it is, theres simply not enough manpower to overtake a city in a couple days.

Back
Top Bottom