What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Did you see any media talking about the possible execution of our soldiers? How many hours passed?
Mate, main stream media is not talking about it.

Only hürriyet wrote this.
http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/kilicdaroglu-o-goruntuleri-sordu-hukumetten-cevap-bekliyoruz-40315701

Not one official from the government said a thing.

In the evening news on tv, none said anything.

Twitter, Youtube, Facebook was not working yesterday night. In the morning all came back, in the evening Twitter and Youtube is inaccessible again.

There is a total media blackout going.....

Guys, twitter and youtube down again in Turkey....i hope something bad is not happening again.....

Yaw, gerçekten anlamıyorum. Bu yapılan "halkın haber edinme özğürlüğünü kısatlamak" değil midir ? Anayasaya aykırı değil midir ? Oldu olacak komple çekin fişi, deve kuşu gibi yaşıyalım.
main-qimg-033d0ec55bc0a4c35ab737e7ab0fa039-c

Mate, main stream media is not talking about it.

Only hürriyet wrote this.
http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/kilicdaroglu-o-goruntuleri-sordu-hukumetten-cevap-bekliyoruz-40315701

Not one official from the government said a thing.

In the evening news on tv, none said anything.

Twitter, Youtube, Facebook was not working yesterday night. In the morning all came back, in the evening Twitter and Youtube is inaccessible again.

There is a total media blackout going.....
The answer you are giving me is the same answer I give you. Lets hope they will say something about this and they will say that this is a lie. The hope is dying last.

The answer you are giving me is the same answer I give you. Lets hope they will say something about this and they will say that this is a lie. The hope is dying last.
I don't think, it's fake.

There was a news (some very very minor media talking about it.) They reach one of the soldier's father and asked about the incident.

Read this, http://www.marmaragazetesi.com/isid...ter-tasin-ailesinden-ilk-aciklama-120318h.htm

What angers me the most is the government is not giving a single fvck about our soldiers life. That soldier captured by ISIS 15 months ago. Not only that government did a single thing about it, they didn't even gave his father a single info.

Lol how can you say that when we are writing on a thread about war and armoured killing machines.
What does a defence forum have to do with watching people being burned alive? Is this a site for sadistic people?

Why do you think ISIS puts up these videos? To fill us up with the filth they are full of. Whether it is fake or not, watching ISIS videos serve their purpose.

This doesn't mean we should ignore it, but it doesn't mean we have to collectively watch two human beings being burned alive. These guys have families possibly children, do you think they enjoy the thought of their father or son being watched while he gets burned?

What does a defence forum have to do with watching people being burned alive? Is this a site for sadistic people?

Why do you think ISIS puts up these videos? To fill us up with the filth they are full of. Whether it is fake or not, watching ISIS videos serve their purpose.

This doesn't mean we should ignore it, but it doesn't mean we have to collectively watch two human beings being burned alive. These guys have families possibly children, do you think they enjoy the thought of their father or son being watched while he gets burned?
Bro, if you are saying this because of me. I didn't watch the video.

And i completely agree with your post.

Edit: Sorry bro....i blocked Hurşid's new accounts. I thought, you were referring to me.

Bro, if you are saying this because of me. I didn't watch the video.

And i completely agree with your post.
I didn't expect you would watch it brother. It was an answer to Mazhar Tevfik Salcıoğlu
Perhaps you have ignored him, i quoted him

Ofcourse not but not watching or watching doesn't change what happened.

You are right in a way. I just wanted to see for myself.

If Israel had been in the same position, they would have commenced a full invasion and attacked el bab with a couple of mechanised and armoured brigades

If Israel had been in the same position, they would have commenced a full invasion and attacked el bab with a couple of mechanised and armoured brigades

I agree we should have finished it quickly as possible. It would have been a shock to ISIS . Now they've had time to prepare their defenses and make traps.

I agree we should have finished it quickly as possible. It would have been a shock to ISIS . Now they've had time to prepare their defenses and make traps.

Everybody here knew of course that we were going to lose men and tanks at el Bab, but many losses we had could have been avoided if our leadership actually took it seriously

Everybody here knew of course that we were going to lose men and tanks at el Bab, but many losses we had could have been avoided if our leadership actually took it seriously

Exactly I feel that Tayyip is using this possibly to gain voters support.

Back
Top Bottom