What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Did somebody saw facebook account of fetih sahin? The biy who was birned by isis, i have now doubt about isis. His account is deleted now.

I think they utterly underestimate how Turks react to such things, and this lowering morale, isn't what effect this will get.
Yes we are easily demoralizes but also when we are angry we come together.
We must analise what is wrong and we must improve our methods against DAESH like americans did .
İncreasing number of armed uavs7/24
using gunships like Americans did for 7/24 protection and attack
Hurkus-c is urgent with cirit missile and more suitable than attack helicopters if we consider Daesh have manpads.
New zpt with cirit and umtas or omtas is necessary.Karlan 20 has self-protection capabilities.I know it is not indigenous but it can consider as a stopgap solution.
Cost effective guided missiles which are developed must be go on to production phase as soon as possible.(like TR-122G)
And the most important thing is for using modern equipment needs professional soldiers.If we cant do that what ever modern equipments and weapons we develop doesnt matter ,we cant use them effectively.

9wphy86e9a5y.jpg

Ironically looks like those Leopard 2A4's have been hit more than the M60T's, but why leave them there if the hospital area is still under Turkish control? If control there is lost, then where the F. are the reinforcements?

Ironically looks like those Leopard 2A4's have been hit more than the M60T's, but why leave them there if the hospital area is still under Turkish control? If control there is lost, then where the F. are the reinforcements?
Leopard 2A4 flied the turret, save this.
113343zg08ifjm8majz1b0.jpg

Yes we are easily demoralizes but also when we are angry we come together.
We must analise what is wrong and we must improve our methods against DAESH like americans did .
İncreasing number of armed uavs7/24
using gunships like Americans did for 7/24 protection and attack
Hurkus-c is urgent with cirit missile and more suitable than attack helicopters if we consider Daesh have manpads.
New zpt with cirit and umtas or omtas is necessary.Karlan 20 has self-protection capabilities.I know it is not indigenous but it can consider as a stopgap solution.
Cost effective guided missiles which are developed must be go on to production phase as soon as possible.(like TR-122G)
And the most important thing is for using modern equipment needs professional soldiers.If we cant do that what ever modern equipments and weapons we develop doesnt matter ,we cant use them effectively.

I don't demoralize, I get extremely angry, as this is ignored completely by the Turkish press, I have Turkish relatives that were among those who hunted down kurdish pkk scum in Iraq and Syria in the 90's.. as for Syria to me it seems like incompetent politicians are trying to do military strategy, it shouldn't have been too hard even for a half-idiot commander to guess on how to use his mechanized troops and how not to use them against such enemies. As for weapons, they are only as good as the commanders, and soldiers that use them...

After seeing the images of soldiers being burnt, I would wrap those ISIL/DAESH 'combatants' in pigs skin, bleed them out slowly and bury them under makeshift toilets...

Did somebody saw facebook account of fetih sahin? The biy who was birned by isis, i have now doubt about isis. His account is deleted now.

Someone posted it in another forum, supposedly he praised ISIS.

I have pictures of at least 9 M-60 being hit. 3 Leopards not including two that ISIS captured and one that was supposedly destroyed by an F-16.

Also 1 KIRP MRAP was hit, 1cobra and a howitzer from a long time ago. There are a bunch of burned out and destroyed vehicles around where Turkish soldiers were killed, most are probably ACV-AAPCs which, if that the case, at least 8 have been destroyed.

They said this tank was targeted with a F16 after they had to leave it.

I doubt that, there was a large explosion and damage on the left side. It looks like a VBIED rammed it or possibly a ATGM hit it.

Back
Top Bottom