What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Are you saying it could be random prisoners that know Turkish? From what I've heard they are confirmed soldiers, plus I don't get why all media would shut down in Turkey if it wasn't real.

What do you guys think?

I watched it the soldiers were calling out "abı", (brother). I think it's real.

I watched it the soldiers were calling out "abı", (brother). I think it's real.

I know. I swear I watched it hours and hours ago, it's 1:03 am and I can't sleep. It keeps flashing back to my head and I've been so stressed out because of it. I honestly can't rest until there is revenge.

There are still some people skeptical however that they were actual Turkish Military servicemen, saying stuff like "they could be captured civilians" and what not. I don't know honestly, in the end though I hope we slaughter and butcher these swines.

My friend just sent this to me. is this true?View attachment 362596 View attachment 362597

I looked at the video very carefully. Soldiers that were sadly burnt wearing Turkish pattern camouflage. But the style of the uniform was different. I've never seen it worn by anyone in TSK which covers the entire neck. Doesn't look anything like an TRUSPEC/ Combat shirt which covers the neck. Which is also weird that it is snowing in Syria. weather must be cold and cloudy but it looks clear and sunny.
If they are actually our men, RIP to our martyrs
I heard that they had accents from eastern Turkey despite not being from eastern turkey. I also heard that one of the soldiers didn't even look Turkish at all. One of my friends is guessing that they executed one real soldier and one PKK guy dressing as a soldier and that they have the 2nd real soldier still alive to use for later.

Too me there was something dodgy as well but everyone is saying it's true. I can see from there accents they were from Eastern Turkey but I hope they were not out soldiers but still. We must rain hell on these. One of the man in the video was saying do attacks in Turkey. These bastards have to be eliminated

Disgusting horrible footage. I shouldn't have watched it. God damn it.
Those poor soldiers called each other in Turkish before death.
condolences guys

We must use all capabilities of our new weapons. We must hit them with kasırgas and soms when they are not waiting for it.May be hitting at Rakka can break them and also terorists fighting at Al-bab lose their support.
Cost effective planes with guided weapons is too necessary for these days.As fast as they must take Hurkuş-c in service with its 4 hour endourence time small gbu bombs and cirit missiles.With coordination with uavs it can hit all asimetric threats against our forces.

Why the hell do you guys watch it? ISIS exact point is to dirty your mind and so far they have been hugely successful. Strenght is the ability to resist temptation continue believing in the small measure of humanity left in this good strickeen world.
Resist their ways keep your faith in humanity

We need to impale every single one of those ISIS scum's. Just image hundreds of those bastards impaled along the city walls of Al-Bab.

I have watched the full video, and yes it's very gory. Speaking of the soldiers. I'm not sure if they are ours, they both claim to be a "Piyade er" whilst according to Turkish news the 2 soldiers that were captured were both professional troops(astsubay if I remember correctly). And yes one of them had a clear east Turkish accent.

Nobosy surrendered, a Türk that surrenders isn't a Turk unless it was ordered by his commander as an agreement in a war.

I swear to god now I support assad, he used fosforik bombs or whatever its called he was right, for these animals don't leave a stone. I saw the video they showed, it showed Turkish army bombing them and stuff so it's a revenge video. It showed us bombed alot of places and it showed kids in hospitals after it I don't know if it was because of the airstrikes we did but I feel sorry for those kids too, I think they could be any of our relatives but after that video they say burn, bomb kill everyone these are animals. Somehow take those kids and innocent people and then use every bomb known on planet, use napalm, use everything on these animals.

I know we hurt them alot so they trying to scare us with these, but this made us even angrier. Burn everything, destroy everything in Al bab or whatever its called till none is lefttyt
soldiers often get caught in such wars as the guerrillas make ambushes and the attacking soldiers they can't carry much weapons to resist too long.

Turkey should order it's soldiers to do suicide before getting caught.
Propaganda videos have bad effects on morale of soldiers fighting.

Why the hell do you guys watch it? ISIS exact point is to dirty your mind and so far they have been hugely successful. Strenght is the ability to resist temptation continue believing in the small measure of humanity left in this good strickeen world.
Resist their ways keep your faith in humanity
The one that has weak psychics must not watch it. My mind is clear and I am even more motivated to do whatever I must do.

Last edited:
Thing is that we have to do is to lower there morale support. This would give us an really big advantage. like in the past how we fought by lowering the morale of the men, Like really loud noises or anything that could scare them. SOM Missile would help. Carpet bombing.
Turkey Russia Syria and Iran needs to co-operate and start a coalition together and allow Turkey to fully use entire syrian airspace. and Russia creating NATO standard rules to be together with Turkey against isis.

Apparently one was lost since September and was taken to rakka and the other one is a mit member.

I've watched it with my professional Adobe After Effect user friend with frame by frame. It can be even fake video. The calm of the ''claimed'' soldiers, their eyebrows didn't burn and the whole video was like perfectly edited in cinema level. It is claimed that the one of the guy was a ISIS agent, old Turkish soldier, on the other hand other one is Turkish soldier. Genel Kurmak Başkanlığı (General Staff) is investigating the video right know. After it has finished, they'll make an announcement.

And we had better not to talk about anything before officals make an announcement. If we do then that will mean that we will make ISIS's propaganda.

RIP to all our martyred soldiers. No doubt Turkish Army will take revange.

Back
Top Bottom