What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Nobosy surrendered, a Türk that surrenders isn't a Turk unless it was ordered by his commander as an agreement in a war.

I swear to god now I support assad, he used fosforik bombs or whatever its called he was right, for these animals don't leave a stone. I saw the video they showed, it showed Turkish army bombing them and stuff so it's a revenge video. It showed us bombed alot of places and it showed kids in hospitals after it I don't know if it was because of the airstrikes we did but I feel sorry for those kids too, I think they could be any of our relatives but after that video they say burn, bomb kill everyone these are animals. Somehow take those kids and innocent people and then use every bomb known on planet, use napalm, use everything on these animals.

I know we hurt them alot so they trying to scare us with these, but this made us even angrier. Burn everything, destroy everything in Al bab or whatever its called till none is lefttyt

Surrender in conscious mind is not a shame or humiliation though IMO.
Millions of people surrendered in WW1 or WW2 and tons of other wars and I believe most of them surrendered not because they were cowards.
It depends on who you're surrendering to. Wars in the past were at least honorable to a degree, even if you were captive. Since the last century there is some convention for armies/countries that signed it to not mistreat captives. Nowadays terrorism is the trend and these bastards do as they please. I can't imagine a sane person voluntarily surrendering to isis.

Last edited:
ü
You claimed to have been in Poland and Scandinavia. Truth will be seen soon.
We had rumors in student pubs in Gdansk and at phone that the lead culprit was from Poland ,
but the driver was our Polish driver and his truck had a Gdansk licence plate;
despite the fact his company is located in Szczecin -Smolecin a little border village.
Next day the "culprits name" was published in media. Mentioned as A.A.
The Feto guy and his name mentioned sounds same but a bit derivatived in Turkish.

You are on target. Prism is tracing you. Are you still working for the US-services ?

Bi' *iktir olup gider misin? Bu da mı Hürshit'in fakelerinden biri?

It depends on who you're surrendering to. Wars in the past were at least honorable to a degree, even if you were captive. Since the last century there is some convention for armies/countries that signed it to not mistreat captives. Nowadays terrorism is the trend and these bastards do as they please. I can't imagine a sane person voluntarily surrendering to isis. These boys must have been captured at gunpoint.
I expected this words about depending who you are surrendering to.I agree that in the past,wars had more conventions and captives knew that there is a chance for them to avoid the death,being exchanged with rival soldiers or even escape.But in fact,wars of the past were mostly romanticized by modern culture and for that reason everything in the past seems more humane.There were enough brutality in Ottoman Empire period for instance.There are plenty of examples when captives were sentenced to death,though there were given a promise that they would live.I am telling this as a historian.Hundreds of thousands (perhaps even more) died in and tortured in Nazi prisons in most sophisticated ways.And jews knew that,but nevertheless they chose to live with a hope,not suicide.They were really no rules and no mercy as nowadays hybrid wars.Sorry for off topic.
I wouldn't blame anybody surrendered to enemy unless I will not get into the same situation.
It is always easy to talk about courage and death when you are so far from it.
Revenge for all Shehits will come soon.There is no heroes without a war and there is no war without heroes.

May Allah grant the fallen soldiers the highest of ranks in jannat. They are the shaheed of Islam fighting the barbaric khawarij.

I have full faith in Turkish military might that they will bounce back and strike back with extreme ferocity.

We should lower morale of isis, how we have done throughout history in battles. making the enemy fear, which we create something that isis will fear and not fight.
play with there mentality

If they leave Halep without fighting Assad's forces I can guarantee you this is a very intelligent plan against Operation Euphrates Shield. I'll give you Halep if you give me North Syria. A reciprocal exchange.

If they leave Halep without fighting Assad's forces I can guarantee you this is a very intelligent plan against Operation Euphrates Shield. I'll give you Halep if you give me North Syria. A reciprocal exchange.
I disagree. THis alliance has a expiration date. Besides every conversation Assad tells everyone that he will ger every inch of the Syrian lands.

My friend just sent this to me. is this true?
t.jpg
t2.jpg

I looked at the video very carefully. Soldiers that were sadly burnt wearing Turkish pattern camouflage. But the style of the uniform was different. I've never seen it worn by anyone in TSK which covers the entire neck. Doesn't look anything like an TRUSPEC/ Combat shirt which covers the neck. Which is also weird that it is snowing in Syria. weather must be cold and cloudy but it looks clear and sunny.
If they are actually our men, RIP to our martyrs

My friend just sent this to me. is this true?View attachment 362596 View attachment 362597

I looked at the video very carefully. Soldiers that were sadly burnt wearing Turkish pattern camouflage. But the style of the uniform was different. I've never seen it worn by anyone in TSK which covers the entire neck. Doesn't look anything like an TRUSPEC/ Combat shirt which covers the neck. Which is also weird that it is snowing in Syria. weather must be cold and cloudy but it looks clear and sunny.
If they are actually our men, RIP to our martyrs

Are you saying it could be random prisoners that know Turkish? From what I've heard they are confirmed soldiers, plus I don't get why all media would shut down in Turkey if it wasn't real.

What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom