What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Dont post the video. If that was my Brother or Father I wouldn't want his death to be shared on the internet. I don't want my Mehmetciks death on the internet.

You are right. I posted it out of shock though, I saw the tweet and showed it on here to ask for confirmation.

Turkey is in a real mess now.

Whatta shame honestly for a country that I considered to be a model country for rest of the Muslim world.

Just goes to show what poor leadership can do to any country.

The mean reason why we give so much dead is because we are staying to long on a place. When they staion somewher, the time you must stay is lets say 30 min. Isis is doing ther recon good, when they begin to attack they are attacking from 3 direction. First is attack is getting atention and the rest is atgm. So you are giving isis time to settle strategy.

How do the operations begin? Vehicles transporting the soldiers from one point, tanks backing up from one point? Why not spotting other places? Maybe i talk to much.

You're the part time IS rooter that makes fun of ISF operations, yes you talk too much.

We will show these cockroaches. They haven't seen shit yet, we will build pyramids out of their skulls. We will smash through them like nothing once we get this show on the road. F geopolitics, this is about honor. Our forefathers fought all the time despite many difficulties including financial, equipment and geopolitical restrictions. They ate simple soup with a few lentils and didn't even have shoes or enough ammunition. We can endure all difficulties. We will defeat these Khwarij shits and show them real islam. Islam's army is coming you Daesh cockroaches!!!! The last castle will not fall!!!!! Our flag will not fall!!!! The call to prayer will endure!!!! Victory will be ours!!!!

I've never seen more severe and brutal murder.I've heard and read a lot but never seen.
Rest in peace all soldiers died in fights against ISIS fanatics.Unfortunately isis members aren't scared of death due to highest levels of fanaticism and this is their biggest advantage in comparison to ordinary people and regular armies of the world.
Nothing extraordinary happened this days.It was predictable that FSA and Turkey would have this kind of troubles with unacceptable casualties.
But I am more than confident that every army in the world couldn't avoid such situations fighting against non-humans with no death-fear and high level of mobility.
But there is always key to every door.Turkey should find this key ASAP
Sure Al-Bab will be taken soon.There is no other option

We will show these cockroaches. They haven't seen shit yet, we will build pyramids out of their skulls. We will smash through them like nothing once we get this show on the road. F geopolitics, this is about honor. Our forefathers fought all the time despite many difficulties including financial, equipment and geopolitical restrictions. They ate simple soup with a few lentils and didn't even have shoes or enough ammunition. We can endure all difficulties. We will defeat these Khwarij shits and show them real islam. Islam's army is coming you Daesh cockroaches!!!! The last castle will not fall!!!!! Our flag will not fall!!!! The call to prayer will endure!!!! Victory will be ours!!!!

I fully agree brother. What's a life of luxury worth when your brothers die and are burned alive. Better live with bread and water but die with honor

Last edited:
Fethi Sahin was not known to any of us nor seen anywhere in the media in the past years. We didn't even know they had a fourth captive.

Highly likely he was undercover intel (asset).

People should stop spreading lies that our soldiers surrenderd to those pigs. They weren't, they were taken while unconscious
Surrender in conscious mind is not a shame or humiliation though IMO.
Millions of people surrendered in WW1 or WW2 and tons of other wars and I believe most of them surrendered not because they were cowards.

Either all-in, or all-out. If we don't burn Al-Bab to the ground and ISIS along with it, we don't even deserve to live. I don't think I've ever been this angry in a while. Kill everyone in our path, our ancestors had such power, if we sneezed people would shit their pants, too bad we don't have that power anymore. I am expecting heavy retaliation by TAF, destroy everything our path, no mercy, and if we get hold of an ISIS fighter, give him the worst of punishments.

R.I.P. to our two martrys, may Allah grant them the highest level of paradise, and the lowest of hell for those dogs who committed this act.

My biggest fears came true today, I'm so sadened. Dont know what to say.

Please dont share videos or pictures of it. Lets show some respect.

This operation is costing men, because of politics and not the military. A combined operation of forces is only as powerful as the weakest link. Of course the couple of tanks we have there are being run over, when they don't have adequate infantry support and recon. The politicians thought they could do a quick military action with just a couple of hundred men

You're the part time IS rooter that makes fun of ISF operations, yes you talk too much.

You talk too much, stopping the operation and now asking Turkey join the operation. Yes you talk too much, now class dismissed. Don't threat Turkey anymore so we don't piss on you.

You claimed to have been in Poland and Scandinavia. Truth will be seen soon.
We had rumors in student pubs in Gdansk and at phone that the lead culprit was from Poland ,
but the driver was our Polish driver and his truck had a Gdansk licence plate;
despite the fact his company is located in Szczecin -Smolecin a little border village.
Next day the "culprits name" was published in media. Mentioned as A.A.
The Feto guy and his name mentioned sounds same but a bit derivatived in Turkish.

You are on target. Prism is tracing you. Are you still working for the US-services ?
Sacmalama, onun bunun ajanligi ile suclama, arada bir giriyoruz su sayfaya zaten

If there's a god I hope he will take good care of those poor guys.

And if there's a bit of competence left in Turkey, I hope they will **** these animals. They need to BURN. Bomb Al-Bab to ashes, bomb everything in ISIS control. **** all those ISIS supporters in Turkey too. Put them in the darkest whole you can find and burry them alive.

Back
Top Bottom