What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

True. Don't watch, its disturbing.

So they really burned two of our soldiers? Why the f*ck don't we go in and go ape-shit on every single one of them? Burning a soldier is literally war-crime, this gives us the full right to use necessary force, by that I mean a large scale invasion.

@Hamzza

Why do you post that man? Edit and remove that video.

I don't think it's a video. Just an image, plus idk how to remove it without removing the entire link.

ISIS made a 19 minute video of them fighting against TSK + FSA, at the end they show our soldiers burning alive..

That would only bring us down to their level. Our strenght comes from our humanity and compassion, things they have lost.

We will fight and destroy them but we will never fall down to their inhumane level.

They play well on the psychological factor. with that, their message is they want to spread fear, and break morale among soldiers.

My condolences to the soldiers families.

They burn Turkish soldiers to put fear in Turkish hearts. We are not scared of those apes. We will kill them. But to behave like those animals is a detriment to Turkish culture. I agree with @Zulkarneyn.

Turkish or Pakistani soldiers know what they are getting into when they joined armed forces. We will not behave like terrorists, mountain thugs, or arab Islamists.

What the f***???

Guys please confirm real or not??

And can people stop calling the operation a nightmare everytime on of our soldiers dies?
Seriously what do you expect? No deaths on our side? Even the US had thousand of dead soldiers in iraq and afghanistan and they went full on invasion mode in. There are enough pictures of destroyed Abrahams or Challengers, the two most modern tanks at their time and they couldn't defend against TOW. Yes it is sad but this is what happens and you can't have victory without sacrifice. These people are heroes for what are doing for us and their country, stop destroying what their deaths mean.

Extra point, I don't see them calling mosul or raqqa a nightmare even though ISIS is slaughtering the attacking forces in those operations in dozens everyday. The mosul operation even has been stopped because they have too many dead.

We need to go all-in on these fucking donkeys. Two soldiers burned alive, there must be revenge, how can we just not do anything about this? The Army should retaliate as quickly and as deadly as possible.

We need to go all-in on these fucking donkeys. Two soldiers burned alive, there must be revenge, how can we just not do anything about this? The Army should retaliate as quickly and as deadly as possible.
Same.
I feel so sad right know because i know our army, goverment will do nothing against this. Im speechless.

@lastofthepatriots

These savages don't know the Turks well. They didn't scare Turks but made 'em more angry. I tell you Turks will revenge their losses.

They are here for 1000 years and still those savages didn't learn that this type of actions will never put fear in Turks.

Mark my words.
Fear, that is a word foreign to this nation. These monkeys who can only strike fear through monkey methods like burning prisoners will know the true meaning of fear.

I'm so DAMN ANGRY!

They are loved ones of Saudis. Why should you show aggression against them?
Once they called them rebels and protected them openly.
May God's curses on those terrorists and their protectors.

Burn Al-Bab to the ground and take no prisoner. Burn those who surrender alive.

Fear, that is a word foreign to this nation. These monkeys who can only strike fear through monkey methods like burning prisoners will know the true meaning of fear.

I'm so DAMN ANGRY!

Pkk has done worst things than those savages. It couldn't stop Turks but made 'em more angry.

Just like Greeks in Cyprus. They were taunting at Turks and singing that "we have been waiting" song. At the end they have been crying since 1974.

Well, you are not the one who feels that feelings. Same goes here with me. My blood has been boiling for a while.

This story isn't end yet but just started.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom