What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I know.Thank you for respect.
Soldiers on the field are always humans and not cannibals .
Those bastard terrorists will be shredded together with Russia, Iran and SAA.

IS are burning soldiers alive, people are dying, families will go through depressions as a result, life's ruined and you're here talking about defeating Russia, Iran and the SAA. You know if all the retarded regional leaders combined these armies (Iraqi, Iranian, Turkish, SAA) to burn IS then IS wouldn't last, IS managed to survive, revive itself and thrive on the divisions that exist on every level, between every gov/tribe/faction/sect etc. The question is whether one of these (erdogan that is) realized this by now.

Denel made good initial weapon delivers and TOT proposals to Turkey. Rooivalk and DENEL G5/6
But some happened , that even Turkish Police PUMAs for refurbishment in South Afrika were't re delivered.
Maybe some Dutch - Bure conspirators.

Turkey will bleed , as you said, but achieve his targets.
there was a lot of interference from US arms manufacturers who wanted to sell their stuff and lot of briefcases filled with more kickbacks than my company could give

Burn Rakka-El Bab-Menbiç and wipe them off the map if possible. Now, where are the politicians calling these lunatic terrorists as "angry youngsters"?

there was a lot of interference from US arms manufacturers who wanted to sell their stuff and lot of briefcases filled with more kickbacks than my company could give
Memorry is fuzzy - i now recall for rooivalk the engines was another area that the american engine supplier was going to block the sale for this purposes. All in all the arms trade is a mafia.

don't fool yourselves by these craps ...
Cage armour are no match for modern Tow , you have to use some jammer like Sarab jammer or use Active defence system like Trophy ...
side note : look like you lost more Leopard 2 than Russians lost T90 ....
I know that I said EVEN and that is what angers me.

@Serpentine
Sir, the real source is not genuine DAESH source.
But maybe the upstanding soldiers/heroes are the two wounded and captured soldiers, two weeks ago.
Now people should understand why secret services have to stay away from combat field.
Yesterday DAESH threatened to kill the captured soldiers and operation was slowed down, MIT negotiated,

result was 16 KIA. Now all should understand why CIA has no field responsibility and command.

RIP.

Wait so those 16 soldiers killed were killed during a prisoner swap?

Even if I hate to admit this,ISIS is a very good fighting force and their members are totally fanatical and having no fear of death is a massive combat advantage.

ISIS is not really your average terrorist group. They have good tactics like massive use of VBIEDS,snipers,suicide bombers,have a large tunnel network,use highly mobile tactics,that combine infantry + light vehicle use to increase their movement,are planting multiuple IEDs to slow down any of their adversaries' advance,rarely fight frontly their enemies and move quickly from an area to another one. Despite their high casualties,they still have a very high morale and will to fight and to defend the areas they conquered. I am surprised of how well they are organized and how motivated their fanatic members are.

Don't get me wrong,I am not trying to defend them,just stating observations.

This will not be an easy fight for the Turkish-led forces and other forces that are fighting them. The Iraqis are making the experience of it.

No brother. Muslim never burn enemies. Wrong. They should be hung or shot in front of victims of terror attacks. We are not the ones to give them hellfire. :D

Allah swt will give them hell fire for eternity.

Bro we must play the game just like they play. If they think that we deserve to die by that way, so they deserve it too.

There are going rumours around that the coalition had informed our government weeks ago about the death of our 2 soldiers. So it didn't happen today or yesterday but weeks ago.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom