What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

FIRST the revenge is by taking al bab.But should not be by turkish soldier trying to enter al bab..Let FSA do that..Turkish soldier should be in back of FSA using hawitzer or airstrike and destroy every building there...that how you get albab

I'm quite sure our guys in Syria will have some more fun with the next captured isis cockroaches. I just hope there will be some recording.

You know what? Finally those bastards gave a big opportunity to Turkish gov. to send whole TSK into Syria.

Before some Turks were against this fight but now whole nation will be united.

I hope gov. will not miss this opportunity.

FIRST the revenge is by taking al bab.But should not be by turkish soldier trying to enter al bab..Let FSA do that..Turkish soldier should be in back of FSA using hawitzer or airstrike and destroy every building there...that how you get albab

Yea that's how you give IS victory

I watched the video...... REST IN PEACE HEROES!!!!! I cant believe it is happening. May ALLAH give them jannah may ALLAH get our enemies in the right way if not lets make our swords their punishment on this world and after. AMIN

Dude your post consists of graphic image. So you broke the rule of forum. I hope you edited it otherwise admins will react.

Yeah I deleted, but I'm sure deleting it won't help anyone feel better from the fact that two of our soldiers got burned alive.

RIP shaheeds...

The thing is to learn from mistakes.. improvise and go back on offensive..

We saw many set backs in pakistan... we stuck with it... and finally terrorists are fried..

Dont loose heart... in the end u will be left with victory and a battle hardened army..

Good hunting

The mean reason why we give so much dead is because we are staying to long on a place. When they staion somewher, the time you must stay is lets say 30 min. Isis is doing ther recon good, when they begin to attack they are attacking from 3 direction. First is attack is getting atention and the rest is atgm. So you are giving isis time to settle strategy.

How do the operations begin? Vehicles transporting the soldiers from one point, tanks backing up from one point? Why not spotting other places? Maybe i talk to much.

R.I.P for the innocents soldiers.

I remember few months ago I told the turks mates that one day your soldiers will run away leaving their weapons and uniforms in response to them were they make fun of our army leaving mosul in a well set up conspiracy.

since then our armed forces never lost a battle to the barbaric wahhabis.

After this Im all hope that turkey change its course and join the coalition against isis and cooperate with Iraq and Syria to get rid of these savages before its too late

Our condolence to the families of the victims may Allah grant them the highest level of his heaven
Lets remember united we are strong.

Back
Top Bottom