What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Statement from TSK;

"Özgür Suriye Ordusu tarafından kuşatılmış bulunan El Bab Meskun Mahallinde, aralarında üst düzey yöneticilerinin de bulunduğu DEAŞ grubunun toplantı halinde olduğu istihbaratının alınması üzerine Türk Hava Kuvvetlerine ait savaş uçakları ile 22-23 Aralık 2016 gecesi düzenlenen hava harekatı sonucunda, toplantı yapılan karargah binası imha edilerek 18 DEAŞ'lı terörist etkisiz hale getirilmiştir.

Görevlerini başarıyla icra eden savaş uçaklarımız emniyetle üslerine dönmüşlerdir. Söz konusu harekatı müteakip, 'DEAŞ terör örgütü mensuplarının emir seviyesinde büyük kayıplar verdiği, çok sayıda ölü ve yaralıları olduğu' yönündeki bilgilerin teröristler arasındaki görüşmelere de yansıdığı tespit edilmiştir. TSK tarafından Fırat Kalkanı Harekatı bölgesinde devam eden olumsuz hava koşullarına rağmen, Özgür Suriye Ordusunun havadan ve karadan desteklenmesine devam edilmektedir."

http://www.milliyet.com.tr/tsk-dan-son-dakika-aciklamasi-gundem-2366822/

Translation: Last night TAF learned that high level ISIS commanders having a meeting. Turkish Airforces Destroyed the building killing 18 ISIS members died, including an Amir.

So, that's why they aired that grusome video, which can be understood that it had been shot earlier (no snow).

I saw somewhere that at least one of them was confirmed to be a Turkish Kurdish soldier.
turkey cannot win this war and would burn itself only. Even so called win will be a big loss. Turkey should not confront with ISIS. Instead leave the creators of ISIS dish to burn themselves with extra chilly they added to it. It's difficult to attack these groups without strong intelligence but it is very easy to defend yourself when they are attacking.
When we in pakistan was looking at turkey as a potential leader of islamic world which will be economically and militarily very very strong then at the same time the enemies of islam were preparing a trap for you.

Statement from TSK;

"Özgür Suriye Ordusu tarafından kuşatılmış bulunan El Bab Meskun Mahallinde, aralarında üst düzey yöneticilerinin de bulunduğu DEAŞ grubunun toplantı halinde olduğu istihbaratının alınması üzerine Türk Hava Kuvvetlerine ait savaş uçakları ile 22-23 Aralık 2016 gecesi düzenlenen hava harekatı sonucunda, toplantı yapılan karargah binası imha edilerek 18 DEAŞ'lı terörist etkisiz hale getirilmiştir.

Görevlerini başarıyla icra eden savaş uçaklarımız emniyetle üslerine dönmüşlerdir. Söz konusu harekatı müteakip, 'DEAŞ terör örgütü mensuplarının emir seviyesinde büyük kayıplar verdiği, çok sayıda ölü ve yaralıları olduğu' yönündeki bilgilerin teröristler arasındaki görüşmelere de yansıdığı tespit edilmiştir. TSK tarafından Fırat Kalkanı Harekatı bölgesinde devam eden olumsuz hava koşullarına rağmen, Özgür Suriye Ordusunun havadan ve karadan desteklenmesine devam edilmektedir."

http://www.milliyet.com.tr/tsk-dan-son-dakika-aciklamasi-gundem-2366822/

Translation: Last night TAF learned that high level ISIS commanders having a meeting. Turkish Airforces Destroyed the building killing 18 ISIS members died, including an Amir.

So, that's why they aired that grusome video, which can be understood that it had been shot earlier (no snow).
weather is different but i think it was done in any other part of syria.
secondly special effects shows it was done many days ago. It was released because of high turkish losses yesterday. It was attack on turkish people mind.
They want to take public support from military for this operation.

Ok.

You know the way to exit don't you?

Thank you.
Soon this terrorism will show it's effects on turkish economy,society,military. Then you will understand that even winning was actually losing.
I pray for the safety of turkish forces and people but learn from Pakistan mistake. Once you become weak even creation of ISIS will be blamed on you. Don't trust your allies.
Either turkey should fight an all out war or should make it's defenses strong.

@naveedullahkhankhattak

Dude who said that Turkiye wants to win this war? Where did you get that Idea?

Our aim is securing the border line from ISIS and ypg-pkk terrorists. And we are able to do that. If you doubt about it, just watch us.

Please do not pollute the thread with your nonsense.

These recent attacks are surely unfortunate, but we should not forget one thing; such attacks will not bring us down, in fact it will further the resolve to get the operation done and get revenge. If casualties were that important for us, we would have been wiped out of history long time ago and there wouldn't have been any independence war nor a Türkiye, so if the (extremely) emotional people can stay away, please do so. Sooner or later al-Bab will be taken, but now it's the commander(s)'s responsibility to make sure such major screw ups don't happen again. Life goes on.

Not sure if this was posted already, supposedly an aerial video of the attack. The buildings don't appear to be there compared to photos.

There should have been a simple barrier blocking the entrance at the very least.
----
I read on Twitter that many of the FSA guys in Euphrates Shield have been killed. Only a few left. Looks like Turkish Army will fully take over the operation. I doubt it would end even if the local forces are wiped out.

There should have been a simple barrier blocking the entrance at the very least.
----
I read on Twitter that many of the FSA guys in Euphrates Shield have been killed. Only a few left. Looks like Turkish Army will fully take over the operation. I doubt it would end even if the local forces are wiped out.
The Turkish Army must take over and finish it,there is no alternative.

Recruit to army the Syrians between 18-35 years old to fight. That is their lands. So this is their burden. Not living in Turkiye and watching our guys fighting for 'em.
Fully agree. We must organize them, give them training and equipment and send them to fight for their country.

Why the hell do you guys watch it? ISIS exact point is to dirty your mind and so far they have been hugely successful. Strenght is the ability to resist temptation continue believing in the small measure of humanity left in this good strickeen world.
Resist their ways keep your faith in humanity
Yes i agree watching isis videos just serves their purpose.

Guys, twitter and youtube down again in Turkey....i hope something bad is not happening again.....

Yaw, gerçekten anlamıyorum. Bu yapılan "halkın haber edinme özğürlüğünü kısatlamak" değil midir ? Anayasaya aykırı değil midir ? Oldu olacak komple çekin fişi, deve kuşu gibi yaşıyalım.

Guys, twitter and youtube down again in Turkey....i hope something bad is not happening again.....

Yaw, gerçekten anlamıyorum. Bu yapılan "halkın haber edinme özğürlüğünü kısatlamak" değil midir ? Anayasaya aykırı değil midir ? Oldu olacak komple çekin fişi, deve kuşu gibi yaşıyalım.
Did you see any media talking about the possible execution of our soldiers? How many hours passed?

Back
Top Bottom