What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

there was a guy here that talked like that ! Hurşit was it ? It looks like he is returned :)
Hurshid was not an anti kemalist. I am. Try harder
o_O
:nono:

It's pretty funny seeing arch anti-Americans, anti Israelis and NATO skeptics - suddenly begging for their support. People who use religion for politics are the biggest hypocrites out there.
Who's begging? While Turkeys in the alliance it has every right to test it. Turkey never left the alliance to begin with.

We would never get meaningful nato support after the S400-F35 problem , debacle with the OOB with PKK and USA , Anti Erdoğan propaganda in the EU and USA. And Anti democratic moves pulled by Erdoğan (Kavala incident happen 2 days ago )

NATO was originally founded against Soviet / Communism threat. They will seize every opportunity that can weaken Russia and especially in the middle-east. You react emotionally. States don't work that way. They look at their interests and make decisions based on that. Turkey does this cleverly.

It's pretty funny seeing arch anti-Americans, anti Israelis and NATO skeptics - suddenly begging for their support. People who use religion for politics are the biggest hypocrites out there.
It’s funny when someone who has no idea what’s going comes for the first time in a turkish thread and start giving lessions
Stick to issues you have knowledge you are the only one being funny here filled with MSM anti-turkish propaganda

business-commerce-business_advice-business_mentors-mentors-pragmatic-businessman-jnan4639_low.jpg

Screenshot_20200220-235711.jpg

Authors released e-book for free
Attached e-book

Attachments

• Vatan-Millet-Pragmatizm-Rusen-Cakir.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
We would never get meaningful nato support after the S400-F35 problem , debacle with the OOB with PKK and USA , Anti Erdoğan propaganda in the EU and USA. And Anti democratic moves pulled by Erdoğan (Kavala incident happen 2 days ago )
kavala should have been hanged by now that would be pretty much democratic move
for a SOROS subhuman!!!
They pretend to target only erdogan but they are in fact targeting Turkey
Remember the “incident” when they used Atatürk portrait as a target practice during NATO exercise

They were saying similar things about Russia just a year ago, i have yet to find one reason for NATO to support Turkey in this after all the things that happened.
I remeber how AKP supporters were cheering Russia like a new ally.
They will never learn and thats why they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again, the only problem is how long can they continue like this?

kavala should have been hanged by now that would be pretty much democratic move
for a SOROS subhuman!!!
They pretend to target only erdogan but they are in fact targeting Turkey
Remember the “incident” when they used Atatürk portrait as a target practice during NATO exercise
Your mouth as same as Feto's prosecutors who filed Gezi claim. Although those mofos disappeared, poor Kavaloglu has been suffered dueto he hasn't got a foreign passport. The fault of Kavala doesn't have USA passport. If he had US passport , he would have released and enjoy freedom.
Again you have turned back to USA and nato allies. Dont be too much daring to overwhelm Turkish democracy as your Feto fellows did.

NATO was originally founded against Soviet / Communism threat. They will seize every opportunity that can weaken Russia and especially in the middle-east. You react emotionally. States don't work that way. They look at their interests and make decisions based on that. Turkey does this cleverly.
Okay. You are right on this issue. But politically defending Erdoğan and his rule has a very negative effect on Europe and US. And remember elections are coming up in USA and Trump's intent was to retreat from Syria. So it would be naive to think US would back us on Syria under these conditions.

Your mouth as same as Feto's prosecutors who filed Gezi claim. Although those mofos disappeared, poor Kavaloglu has been suffered dueto he hasn't got a foreign passport. The fault of Kavala doesn't have USA passport. If he had US passport , he would have released and enjoy freedom.
Again you have turned back to USA and nato allies. Dont be too much daring to overwhelm Turkish democracy as your Feto fellows did.
Kavala is innocent. People should stop and think about the injustice that falled on that man. Dont forget what happend to kavala could happen to you. There is no independence in judiciary. That is scary.

They were saying similar things about Russia just a year ago, i have yet to find one reason for NATO to support Turkey in this after all the things that happened.
I remeber how AKP supporters were cheering Russia like a new ally.
They will never learn and thats why they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again, the only problem is how long can they continue like this?

I agree with you there. We have something in common.

There are some idiots who were acting like russia is our ally. These idiots thought they can earn some brownie points from them. They never have been nor ever will be an ally, they see us a rival and a long term threat. I hope despite the grassroots idiot the top echelon are prepared for scenarios like today.

In which wonderland do these two live ?
They just hope to be part of it, since they were not invited in previous "meetings"...
and therefore hold some sort of "decision" making points... and later on use it as some sort of leverage on both parties...
I highly doubt Russia will accept...

They just hope to be part of it, since they were not invited in previous "meetings"...
and therefore hold some sort of "decision" making points... and later on use it as some sort of leverage on both parties...
I highly doubt Russia will accept...

None have any leverage or influence over Idlib,it's better if we stay out of it. The Russians may accept to hold some talks but that will not divert them from their main objectives in Idlib. It already doesn't work with a country that has a direct influence in Idlib... (Turkey)

None have any leverage or influence over Idlib,it's better if we stay out of it. The Russians may accept to hold some talks but that will not divert them from their main objectives in Idlib. It already doesn't work with a country that has a direct influence in Idlib... (Turkey)
If the Russians accept this "FR-GER" mediation meeting...it is like openly saying "we failed our sh*t" and that we "Need" Europe to help in this situation... So after their decades old "Fight" against Europe and what they stand for... it will be an "Humiliation".
As for FR-GEr, they are doing it everywhere... Iran/Libya/Previously Syria/UKR/Tried Yemen etc... It's as if the EU didn't have enough problems...
It's mostly Macron doing... And his European "Folie des Grandeurs"

You have to be real idiot if you accuse me of feto supporter hahahahah
If i had power would gladly execute all feto members from all 4 parties
I would gladly execute pkk supporters lgbt activists leftist humanists and similar trash
Speak with me with respect or don’t even bother to reply I don’t give a shit about your partisanship issues with other members
Kavala is connected with soros open society if you are his supporter then you are most likely brainwashed liberal leftist
As i said above I don’t stand libtards it’s better to end our “discussion”

Back
Top Bottom