What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Because you sound so naive, if i had to guess then i would say you are much younger than 34.
Because i mentioned nukes? Is that why you think im naive. Im a lot older that 34 my friend. If turkey wants to be independent they need own nukes in their thousands. I hope Erdogan advisors are advising properly. Turkey done a good job with the defence industry so far. But leaving out the ultimate defence weapon is treason

Because i mentioned nukes? Is that why you think im naive. Im a lot older that 34 my friend. If turkey wants to be independent they need own nukes in their thousands. I hope Erdogan advisors are advising properly. Turkey done a good job with the defence industry so far. But leaving out the ultimate defence weapon is treason
US and Israel will never allow Turkey to have nukes and also be partners with them.

The only route is the sanctions route. Can Turkey endure that ? I seriously doubt.

US and Israel will never allow Turkey to have nukes and also be partners with them.

The only route is the sanctions route. Can Turkey endure that ? I seriously doubt.
Sanction route or treason route? I choose sanction route. When war breaks out with russian turks will realise and ask why didn't they take that route 50years ago?

NATO destegi sart. NATO destegi olmadan su an Rusya'ya pek cevap verecek durumumuz yok. Yurutulen onca milli projeler risk altina girebilir. Zayif noktamiz malesef enerji bagimliligimizdir. Zaten bundan dolayidir ki Rusya buna gore stratejisini belirliyor. Suriye umurlarinda degil, hedefleri Suriye uzerinden Akdeniz'deki dogal gaz yataklaridir. Uyanik olmak ve provokatif saldirilara dogru cevap vermek lazim.

Translation:

NATO support is essential. We cant give a strong respond to Russia right now without the support of NATO. A possible conflict between Turkey and Russia will put the national projects at risk. Unfortunately our weakness is our energy dependency. Russia knows this well and determines its strategy accordingly. They try to weaken Turkey's position because their real target are the natural gas and oil sources in the Mediterranean. This is the reason why they are in Syria otherwise they dont give a damn about it.

Turkey need to be alert and respond to provocative attacks correctly, without hurry.

When i say that Turkey should clear its southern border then focus on kinetic action against assad some guys so called experts are making fun of me
pkk is the only real issue between americans and turks once this difference is removed US will have to repair relations with turks i can predict that americans would even back military operation against assad after rapprochement with direct involvement
As long as 1/3 of syria is held by pkk americans will continue to rely on them for their middle east strategy
If Turkey takes over northern syria then separatism issue is solved and americans will be forced to work with turks once again
Qamisli ayn el arab derbasiyah and derik region there’s no advanced air defense which can counter turkish air force neither there’s significant russian or american presence
I certainly don’t expect joint american and russian attack on Turkey for pkk
Idlib tensions are perfect excuse for this opportunity you don’t have to be genius to see it

Last edited:
When i say that Turkey should clear its southern border then focus on kinetic action against assad some guys so called experts are making fun of me
pkk is the only real issue between americans and turks once this difference is removed US will have to repair relations with turks i can predict that americans would even back military operation against assad after rapprochement with direct involvement
As long as 1/3 of syria is held by pkk americans will continue to rely on them for their middle east strategy
If Turkey takes over northern syria then separatism issue is solved and americans will be forced to work with turks once again

I think America will join in once turkey takes the bold move and fights both assad and russian. Like turkey the US dont want to fight Russia due to risk uncertainty but once turkey makes the bed warm the american will jump in because russia will be proven to be a paper tiger.

NATO destegi sart. NATO destegi olmadan su an Rusya'ya pek cevap verecek durumumuz yok. Yurutulen onca milli projeler risk altina girebilir. Zayif noktamiz malesef enerji bagimliligimizdir. Zaten bundan dolayidir ki Rusya buna gore stratejisini belirliyor. Suriye umurlarinda degil, hedefleri Suriye uzerinden Akdeniz'deki dogal gaz yataklaridir. Uyanik olmak ve provokatif saldirilara dogru cevap vermek lazim.

Translation:

NATO support is essential. We cant give a strong respond to Russia right now without the support of NATO. A possible conflict between Turkey and Russia will put the national projects at risk. Unfortunately our weakness is our energy dependency. Russia knows this well and determines its strategy accordingly. They try to weaken Turkey's position because their real target are the natural gas and oil sources in the Mediterranean. This is the reason why they are in Syria otherwise they dont give a damn about it.

Turkey need to be alert and respond to provocative attacks correctly, without hurry.
We would never get meaningful nato support after the S400-F35 problem , debacle with the OOB with PKK and USA , Anti Erdoğan propaganda in the EU and USA. And Anti democratic moves pulled by Erdoğan (Kavala incident happen 2 days ago )

Back
Top Bottom