What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

@cabatli_53
This thread has once more turned to shit. Indians, French and the usual Anti-Erdogan bunch doing nothing more than bashing the leader who was elected by over 50% of the Turkish population. What this that saying about Turks? What has it got to do with the operation? Please control the thread and start banning members. The amount of racist bullshit that has gone unpunished. And today quotes about the Prophet Mohammed (saw)...

You see I am frequently trying to clean the thread from religious and politic offtopic posts but Some members are adamantly drailing thread into religious/race and politic discussions. The more strong precuations will be taken for some members !

Turks should start deporting every russian dog out from their country.

At least Antalya will be free from russian trash.

Also separatism needs to be encouraged in Russia the Chechens and Tatars should start breaking away.

If the turks can't counter the russians in idlib, there is no way they can in northern syria. once they can move on assad here and protect the troops from russian strikes, it will pave the way for the rest of northern syria. So at the moment the operation has been very limited to test the water with russia. Now they know what the russians are prepared to do, also the russians have drawn first blood. So Turks have to be prepared to shoot down russian aircraft but now it will be in self defence. The Turks to date have played it very strategically.
The Turkish government is failing to make a big international crises out of the fallen soldiers like the way russia did in 2015 when their aircraft was shot down.
Failing to take higher ground internationally will limit justification of a massive turkish reaction

Turks should start deporting every russian dog out from their country.

At least Antalya will be free from russian trash.

Also separatism needs to be encouraged in Russia the Chechens and Tatars should start breaking away.

No they should keep every russian dogs as a bargaining chip if an all out war starts

Something differently seems to be in the making since the Russians killed 2 Turkish soldiers and injured 5 others.

Several C-17 has made the journey from Italy to Incirlik and a mysterious Turkish plane (maybe AWAC) has been circling close to Hatay for some time now.

Also to mention that little has been communicated by Turkish officials after the murder of Turkish soldiers.

The Turkish government is failing to make a big international crises out of the fallen soldiers like the way russia did in 2015 when their aircraft was shot down.
Failing to take higher ground internationally will limit justification of a massive turkish reaction
Guess why this is the case? AKP successfully managed to isolate Turkey internationally.
Tell me who is gonna support in such a scenario, Palestinians? Somalia? Syrian Refugees?

Guess why this is the case? AKP successfully managed to isolate Turkey internationally.
Tell me who is gonna support in such a scenario, Palestinians? Somalia? Syrian Refugees?
You forgot Sudan! Wait...
Something differently seems to be in the making since the Russians killed 2 Turkish soldiers and injured 5 others.

Several C-17 has made the journey from Italy to Incirlik and a mysterious Turkish plane (maybe AWAC) has been circling close to Hatay for some time now.

Also to mention that little has been communicated by Turkish officials after the murder of Turkish soldiers.
Cause they are cowards who also happen to be terrible at everything. They weren't promoted to their positions cause they were good at it. This event will be swept under the rug and it will be business as usual tomorrow.

Lets wait and see. May be they are but not good enough for me. Mine is a true criticism but yours are normally appear as propaganda. I hope you learn and adjust. Erdogan ain't no Divine he can mistake we should take him to account but not let your kemalist bias cloud your judgement. You yourself voted for AKP in 2007 election. Dont lose hope

Two unidentified aircrafts (fligthradar24) over Idlib now. Unknown whether manned or drones. (this is beside the aircraft hovering over Hatay.

Back
Top Bottom