What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I think they were given russian prostitutes and in return Turkey gives up idlib.

Nothing more than slavic whores to ruin everything.

These slavs were our slaves now look what has happened we are now taking orders from them.

I wonder what the average age is of the people is here.

Everybody is screaming that Turkey should attack Russian soldiers, Turkey should place a system here a system there.

Chill out and have some patience.

No wonder Indians are ok with that... A mass murderer that bomb civilians for a decade under the cover of "Fighting Terros" is something you guys are ok with it... Afterall taking a peak at Kashmir do the job...
Let alone Being buddy buddy with Israel ... Not even going into the Anti-muslim rhetoric... and you have it... the lowest of Humanity...
None's clean as a slate. No one has a right to preach morality lol

well dude I have said that if neither Russia nor USA give permission for an operation, tayyip will order to fall back in Turkey.
It seems I'm gonna be right one more time. I know that I hate to be right but what can I do?
We have millions as stupid as a rock to support tayyip. So this is normal for a dumb nation.

Well in 2012 the were planing to pray in Umayyad Mosque but now we pray for our martyred....
Actually you dont hate that, in fact you'll love that so you and your likes can do more propaganda against erdogan at the expense of this nations blood

Okay, it's official; Erdogan either has very deep dirty relations with Putin, or he is being blackmailed. There is no other explanation to this.
This sums up the situation.

Neither, Erdogan just doesn’t want war with Russia. If you’ve followed all Turkish activity since Euphrates Shield till now, you’ll notice we always come to a full stop whenever Russia gets involved.

If we were willing to go to war with Russia, we would have a looong time ago, this isn’t the first time they target our troops. Things are just gonna get worse from here I promise you.

None's clean as a slate. No one has a right to preach morality lol
Neither the right to "infect and spread" immorality under the cover of "Sanity"... and call it the "right way to do it".
When you support a mass murderer... You are also no better... Whatever "Excuses" you wish to give yourself... YOu are no different than him... Period.
Now take your "Strategic" rupees and offer them to someone else...

Neither the right to "infect and spread" immorality under the cover of "Sanity"... and call it the "right way to do it".
When you support a mass murderer... You are also no better... Whatever "Excuses" you wish to give yourself... YOu are no different than him... Period.
Now take your "Strategic" rupees and offer them to someone else...
Whatever u are saying is according to your beliefs and viewpoints. Other's opinions might be different. Its better to agree to disagree on an online forum ,thats the purpose of the forum anyways instead of lecturing others about immorality and sanity. Others can lecture u as well.

Whatever u are saying is according to your beliefs and viewpoints. Other's opinions might be different. Its better to agree to disagree on an online forum ,thats the purpose of the forum anyways instead of lecturing others about immorality and sanity. Others can lecture u as well.
You can’t lecture a tunisian because tunisia is one of the most peaceful nations
You have literally nazi party which governs india

Actually you dont hate that, in fact you'll love that so you and your likes can do more propaganda against erdogan at the expense of this nations blood
Are you fucking kidding me? Who is doing dirty politics at the expense of this nations blood?
You guys have no shame we got that but at least shut up.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom