What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I said this years ago during the peace process with the separatists. Erdoğan would've given some sort of autonomy to the Kurds in the east and conservatives would totally support that. It doesn't matter what they do really. If only CHP did 1/3 of what AKP did, all hell would break loose. That's the reality. Turkey is probably one of the few countries where the opposition is constantly criticized on the TV instead of how the ruling party in most normal countries.
What 1/3? CHP is even getting blamed for things that AKP did actually...

What 1/3? CHP is even getting blamed for things that AKP did actually...

Well yeah, you're kinda right. It's quite funny how they are saying CeHaPe is supporting FETÖ now. These people have absolutely no shame whatsoever. Yüzleri bile kızarmıyor.

Idlib is gonna fall its over. Russia runs the show while Erdogan has no balls.

What a shame really. **** these orthodog slavic animals.
Don't blame the Russians. They were always like that. Blame the man who put us and our soldiers into this messy situation. Let's get real.

15 KIA without even going into battle...

Why...?
Because used as meat shield.
Because they don‘t evacuated OP.
Because barking not acting.

It‘s better i don‘t continue... this is a insult to the TAF and injustice to our Soldiers.

A real nationalistic Turkey won't be siding with the radical animals in Idlib. They would be busy with the RuAF and SyaF bombing them.

Erdogan is a disaster.

Erdogan : "We will,we will,we will".

16 soldiers killed. Now Russians showing they will directly target Turkish troops in case of operation.

Expect some "we will,we will,we will" from Erdogan. TAF are by any measures superior to the militia that the Syrian army is the problem is and will always be the Russians. Expect some more meetings and phone calls and in a day or two everyone will even forget Russia targeted your troops while they continue their advance in Idlib.

Spot on, this even happened during operation olive branch remember? Russia took one step in and the whole operation came to a halt.

Why would a leader of country send his troops inside other country and not provide adequate air cover ? Putin killed 16 soldiers, who died because their leader lacks courage ? On top of that requesting US for 2 patriot systems for air defence. Why not send Turkish air defence systems along with those Tanks ?

A real nationalistic Turkey won't be siding with the radical animals in Idlib. They would be busy with the RuAF and SyaF bombing them.

Erdogan is a disaster.

You talk like on the other side are not radicals, what is Hezbollah and the Afghan/Pakistani Shiite militia? Not Shiite Jihadis?

But you are right somehow.

Erdogan is a disaster.

A Real nationalist Turkey would be bombing those russian and assad animals

Why no KORAL and HAWK systems in Idlib? I dont understand.

And o yeah, i dont know who the commander is but SHELLING SHOULD NEVER STOP!

24 hours per day, every hour, every minute and every second. Keep shelling till your howitzers melt like icecream.

SHELL! SHELL! SHELL! Make them crazy!

Why would a leader of country send his troops inside other country and not provide adequate air cover ? Putin killed 16 soldiers, who died because their leader lacks courage ? On top of that requesting US for 2 patriot systems for air defence. Why not send Turkish air defence systems along with those Tanks ?

Turkey said the Patriot request is fake news.

You talk like on the other side are not radicals, what is Hezbollah and the Afghan/Pakistani Shiite militia? Not Shiite Jihadis?

But you are right somehow.
I think Erdogan should put aside his ego and openly declare that he is willing to talk to Assad and end this war. Both sides should agree to eliminate radicals. Both sides will respect each others sovereignity and wont encourage seperatists movements.
Turkey should help rehabilitate displaced Syrians in their land along with Assad. End
Only if world leaders were so sane and down to earth.

People need to calm down a little bit. Of course we are going to have casualties, I wish we didn't but you are going into conflict. The problem here is our soldiers need air cover.

A quick note- beware of everything on twitter etc. Russians are very good at propoganda.

Spot on, this even happened during operation olive branch remember? Russia took one step in and the whole operation came to a halt.

I really pity your soldiers who are sent to a hellhole without any clear objective and acting as cannon fodder while those in Ankara are clearly clueless about what to do next.

I really pity your soldiers who are sent to a hellhole without any clear objective and acting as cannon fodder while those in Ankara are clearly clueless about what to do next.
Dude im about to explode just because of this fact, the ****'s sit in their palace while young men are sent to die.
And all this while we HAVE the capacity to cover them, its just one senile chair hugger living in denial whos responsible for all the mess.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom