What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Rest in peace TSK 209BC-2020AD

TSK will be like this for as long as it's controlled by a Georgian man.

Yazık. Our soldiers don't deserve this.
stop posting bullshit non stop. how old are you 12? Bi sus amk bos bos her dakka sacmalama

Turkey has asked the US to deploy two Patriot missile-defense batteries on its southern border to free it to punish any future attacks by Syrian troops backed by Russian air power, according to a senior Turkish official in Ankara

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...for-patriot-missiles-to-deter-russia-in-idlib

Rezillikten ote bir durum. Herzaman Ruslara guvenilmemesi gerektigini soyledim sen onceden Ruslarin gotunu yaliyordun koc ne oldu.

If we don’t target Russian/SAA aircraft after this then we should pull out of Idlib immediately, otherwise Russia will continue to do this.

If we don’t target Russian/SAA aircraft

We tried to down the aircraft today twice but stingers are not made for this.

We need that air defense asap, let's see how fast the Americans will deliver..

And after this u will see Russian foreign policy crumble, a self harming move which will have dire consequences for them. Stupid.

Holy shit, I haven't seen this amount of cowardice throughout this conflict. "Badem bıyıklı" fits %100 in the narrative we're witnessing. Slimy pieces of shit that run for the hills in the first sign of confrontation. They were the same 25 years ago, they're the same now.

Fucking rats.

Askerlerimizi Allah rahmet eylesin, inşallah bize haklarını helal etmişlerdir - çünkü maalesef kanlarını yerde bıraktık... yine :(

Great son of a bitch!!!

This government is hopeless they are scared of the vodka monkeys too much.
Other turkish sources aren’t saying this even if it’s stopped i think they are preparing for something bigger it is much easier to do airstrikes at night maybe there will be joint air attacks by multiple airforces on assad
We have to wait now what will be the reaction of TAF anger and insulting won’t help nor improve the situation
Turkish chief of staff and the british
chief of staff had conversation
I think russians are miscalculating things soon they will see it when joint american israeli turkish and british aircraft bomb the hell out of damascus

Reminds me of the so called "Saraqeb" counter-offensive with Turkish support few days ago.... which stopped not even one hour later.

@HannibalBarca Any more news from the ground ?
Look bro it is obvious that turkish civilian government doesn’t want war but russians have crossed all redlines
There will be turkish proper retaliation as for the offensive you wil see soon an offensive called invasion on syria
For the west/israel this is perfect chance to strike assad they know that they are far away from possible russian/assad/iranian retaliation
As i said from the beginning someone from Turkey clearly wants war with assad unfortunately soldier’s live is being used for these kind of dirty games

I have said it before and i say it again, give the goverment to monkeys, they will maybe accidentally push the button, would still be more action than the current goverment.
Our soldiers die and all that those cowards do is denial tactics to keep the population ignorant, i hate erdogan and his loonies more and more each day, only good for filling their own pockets.

Fucking pull out our soldiers if you are not gonna do anything, dont waste their lives in a fucking desert you mother**** they didnt grow on trees, they have families.

We need air defence systems on the border before we can do anything. Don't know why we didn't figure that out earlier.

Did Turkey actually ask US to deploy Patriot missiles? Is it confirmed? People seem to be laughing at this news as humiliation.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom