What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

There were reports of RuAF activity over a Turkish position few hours ago. As always,the Turks keep themselves from naming the real responsible of this attack and many others against their troops.

There were reports of RuAF activity over a Turkish post few hours ago. As always,the Turks keep themselves from naming the real responsible of this attack.
this was first direct russian attack
Previous attacks were done by regime with russian help
As i said ROE are changed now
Actually escalation is in Turkey’s favor
There are 15k though I think 30K turkish soldiers versus little russian presence
Maybe su-35 has little leverage compared to F-16 but 5-10 su-35 versus 20 f-16s i think we all know the winner here
Russians will have to directly attack Turkey from russian territory if they want to stop an all out assault on assad if they do that then here you have the americans and israelis and iranians who will rush to get involved to protect their own interests
If someone followed thoroughly us-israel-iran tension should know that there is large scale operation imminent against iran and iranian proxes netanyahu also needs the operation for political reasons so if russians want escalation they will lose everything they gained so far in the middle east

Russians will retaliate if u target their planes.
A Su24 downing in 2015 led Turkey to buy S400.

Rest in peace TSK 209BC-2020AD

TSK will be like this for as long as it's controlled by a Georgian man.

Yazık. Our soldiers don't deserve this.

May Allah grant them Victory... And may Allah grant them the opportunity to march Beyond Idlib.
We all know that as long as ASSad is alive in Damascus... This Idlib episode will repeat itself over and over in the future...
More Ceasefire will be broken... More strikes will happen... More Soldiers could die for nothing... and so on...

As long as the cancerous cells be it ASSad, Russia, Iran, PKK, ISIS etc... aren't removed once and for all... What we are witnessing will happen again.
Ameen.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom