What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

It’s funny when someone who has no idea what’s going comes for the first time in a turkish thread and start giving lessions
Stick to issues you have knowledge you are the only one being funny here filled with MSM anti-turkish propaganda

It is not MSM propaganda - AKP speaks a lot to the Islamic world - so as a muslim I have a right to comment on them. He wants to be sultan of all Muslims right - but he forgot that it cuts both ways.

Erdogan has sold his image of holy rebel by bashing the hegemons. Now he has to eat his words and show his true position, it is without a doubt hypocritical.

Hurshid was not an anti kemalist. I am. Try harder
o_O
:nono:

Who's begging? While Turkeys in the alliance it has every right to test it. Turkey never left the alliance to begin with.

AKP antipathy towards NATO etc is well publicised. So why test an alliance that you have spent years undermining? Why call on people they always had no faith in? Why were they not honest to Muslims and tell us that we need the USA like everyone else?

It is not MSM propaganda - AKP speaks a lot to the Islamic world - so as a muslim I have a right to comment on them. He wants to be sultan of all Muslims right - but he forgot that it cuts both ways.

Erdogan has sold his image of holy rebel by bashing the hegemons. Now he has to eat his words and show his true position, it is without a doubt hypocritical.

AKP antipathy towards NATO etc is well publicised. So why test an alliance that you have spent years undermining? Why call on people they always had no faith in? Why were they not honest to Muslims and tell us that we need the USA like everyone else?

Don't worry we will end up fighting alone but why not at least test the alliance reliability

Don't worry we will end up fighting alone but why not at least test the alliance reliability

I don't think Mr Erdogan had that in mind, he thought he could push Ru knowing well that (pretend enemy) USA would back him against its old enemy. Might still happen but Erdogan game is very much exposed.

AKP was literally heavily supported by west until 2013 yet you call them anti-western party this only shows how little understanding you have about turkish and regional politics

You have to be real idiot if you accuse me of feto supporter hahahahah
If i had power would gladly execute all feto members from all 4 parties
I would gladly execute pkk supporters lgbt activists leftist humanists and similar trash
Speak with me with respect or don’t even bother to reply I don’t give a shit about your partisanship issues with other members
Kavala is connected with soros open society if you are his supporter then you are most likely brainwashed liberal leftist
As i said above I don’t stand libtards it’s better to end our “discussion”
You happen to have unleashed your potential. Go on, go ahead.
Sonra çüşşşş

Hulagu was babykilling massmurder pig. He was extremely anti-islamic and his soldiers raped young girls in front of their mothers. Young, old, disabled, infants, everyone got the mercy of his sword.

He burned the great islamic library of Baghdad and all the mosques to the ground and destroyed the great 400 years old skycastle of the Assassins in Alamut.

He was a barbarian who tolerated christians because of his wife and adored the Persian culture. He was not pro-Turkish because he fought against Turkish muslims like the Mamluks.

Instead, he got defeated by a Great Turk, Sultan Baybars the Legend.

What are your views on Timur?

Unbelievable, this is horrific. I don't have anything to say to the corrupt people that put these people in this situation at this point.

AKP was literally heavily supported by west until 2013 yet you call them anti-western party this only shows how little understanding you have about turkish and regional politics
Calm down and leave your keyboard cowboy

Guys seriously stop fighting. AKP was put into power by the west. They have always been supported by the west. Do you guys remember when the peace process happened? That was the point where Turkey's leverage was lost.

After we made peace with PKK we set the bar low. The west still to this day expects us to make peace with them. We never should have done it.

AKP has done more for western interests than any other party.

The thing is that no one wants to openly support Erdoğan as it would affect their image on the world stage. The entire world knows that he acts against Turkey's own interests, who would respect such a man?

If Turkey is to get back on the right track then we need a leader who doesn't live in a billion dollar palace.

We need a pragmatic leader who has a cabinet of technocrats.

I know this is a thread about the operations in Syria, however the problem is clear. I have no hope for any upcoming operations under this leadership. Our army has the capability to crush anyone in Syria. It's just AKP that's holding them back.

Edit: Kavala should be hung, along with Gulen, Ocalan and most of AKP.

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

Eventhough I'm am an outsider,
I hope you all Turkish citizens,
unite under 1 banner,
put aside all the differences.

Focus on outside enemies.

Insha Allah,
you all will get stronger.

Last edited:
If no answer can be done against those russian dogs.

It seems Turkey has lost. 2 soldiers get killed this is not the first time they done this before.

Hala the government keeps on saying agreements like sochi. What a joke.

If no answer can be done against those russian dogs.

It seems Turkey has lost. 2 soldiers get killed this is not the first time they done this before.

Hala the government keeps on saying agreements like sochi. What a joke.

You have to understand that lots of russian dogs are dying in Syria currently but russia does not make a fuss about it. To the russian their soldiers are just cannon fodders or mercenaries. When the american killed 200 of their soldiers couple of years ago the russian simply white washed it calling them as Russian mercenaries and not soldiers. Picture of dead and injured russian revealed dressed with full russian military gears. Im sure lots of Russian dogs are dying in the skirmishes in idlib directly from turkish fire.
Thousands of these dogs have died so far including their generals in Syria but they will keep on denying it

When the american killed 200 of their soldiers couple of years ago the russian simply white washed it calling them as Russian mercenaries and not soldiers. Picture of dead and injured russian revealed dressed with full russian military gears.
Is this really true??

Back
Top Bottom