What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Not really they pissed Turkey off and push them aside while Turkey played its game on them.

Turkey may have fcked up badly i commend them for not sitting by and being bitchslapped.

Russians and Americans like it when you are weak, getting bullied or a easy pushover. Good to see Turkey not playing the rules set by the so called superpowers.

They are not gods.

In winning a war, it's the wisdom that counts, not the mustache.

?

@cabatli_53

This guy and some others have been making childish insults against me for weeks, trying to get a reaction out if me.
They dont just have sensible anything to say against your questions. They have just curse against your ideas. Indeed They are ownselves anxious , they just lost temper because the mighty sultan put them into obscurity and darkness.
Nowadays it is typical stance of Erdogan supporters. They started seeing halusinations about new coups:))
They are loosing and they know it.
Regarding left wingers , why do you scare leftist?:) They are all human beings as you. They aren't wicked western spooks, Dont worry they wont bite you.Batı'nın felsefi aydinlanması neydi? Tüm korkulardan arınmak. Korkmayın batıdan.

Globalmilitary you little weak ostrich.

-------------------

Gezi park idiots mostly comprised of liberals, leftists and progressives who went batshit over a tree.

Causing so much damage.

They should be happy Erdogan did not crush them with tanks.

In Australia when people riot the Cops easily break their heads with batons.

Gezi Park did not have much of a nationalist core. It got overtaken by liberals and leftists.

Nationalism among the youth is dying due to capitalism, materialism and technology.

Nationalism is seen as a relic in the past. It is strong in Turkey but I cant say it will continue in the future.

To foreigners who live in European Union without citizenship.
İ have reported and i will report your abusing comments against European democracy and goverments as a spook.
@Bismarck also monitors every step you made.

I strongly recommend you not to insult further in order not risk your future citizenship in Austria,Netherlands and France.

Regarding left wingers , why do you scare leftist?:) They are all human beings as you. They aren't wicked western spooks, Dont worry they wont bite you.Batı'nın felsefi aydinlanması neydi? Tüm korkulardan arınmak. Korkmayın batıdan.

Where I live you can really see the negative impacts which liberal leftist ideology has on society. It's almost as bad as Islamism.

Most men here in the city I live in are depressed and feel worthless after soaking in years of liberal propaganda. Despite my city being one of the most liveable in the world, the leftist liberal ideology being shoved down people's throats is turning people's lives.

Women are acting like men. Men are acting like women.

Liberalism is just as disgusting as Islamism trust me. Secular nationalism is the only way to go.

The enemies of Turkey installed the AKP in order to crush Kemalist nationalists in between the filthy claws of Islamists and Liberals.

Soon they will wake up to a living hell, if you know what I mean :azn:

Last edited:
They dont just have sensible anything to say against your questions. They have just curse against your ideas. Indeed They are ownselves anxious , they just lost temper because the mighty sultan put them into obscurity and darkness.
Nowadays it is typical stance of Erdogan supporters. They started seeing halusinations about new coups:))

İ have reported and i will report your abusing comments against European democracy and goverments as a spook.

I strongly recommend you not to insult further in order not risk your future citizenship in Austria,Netherlands and France.
Fck Austria, Netherlands and France. Fck the EU to hell. Come at me biatches!

Progessivism or liberalism even destroyed the West in the long run.

You can have all the economy, science and technology when culture, traditions and the will to live is all discarded.

Not just the West its nearly every developed country.

Just shows how civilsations in the long term get destroyed by the people themselves. Im not gonna say Muslim countries are perfect or utopias they have their fair share of problems.

Lets be honest do you really think any country would legalise drag queens reading story books to children or legalising trannies or whatever degenerate filth.

These kind of stuff in the West was not even seen in the past now it is.

Back
Top Bottom