What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

He got played by the Safevi’s and killed the better (leader) son if I remember correctly...

Mustafas death was a crime.

On topic. I really do hope Turkey can turn this shit around regardless of how deep the hole is.

Mustafas death was a crime.

On topic. I really do hope Turkey can turn this shit around regardless of how deep the hole is.
We’ve done nothing for decades about air defenses, we Always get ourselves in to lopsided economic and political relationships where we’re held by the balls and we’re lead by a greedy religious bloke who’s all prayer but no action.

These faggots killed our soldiers and caused the crisis today. **** them.

We’ve done nothing for decades about air defenses, we Always get ourselves in to lopsided economic and political relationships where we’re held by the balls and we’re lead by a greedy religious bloke who’s all prayer but no action.

Our religion never says treat God as a good luck and expect everything from him.

Dont expect anything when there is no action this is my biggest criticism of Sufi styled worship. We always expect God to help us when we do nothing then this happens.

This mentality has been embedded into Turkey for centuries now we bite our nails.

Classic case of laziness and this has spread to every Muslim country to point where we go to dead figures of the past like Saladin or Fatih Sultan Mehmet to ask for their help in such desperate times. This is how pathetic we have become. I forgot salafis even exhibit these beliefs its all Gods will then they dont bother to learn from it. Just continue on and on like nothing happened.

I feel like we can blame ourselves for this really.

images

This Malcom X quote basically is right we need to stop treating religion as something that allows us to suffer peacefully while expecting God to do something while not doing anything about it at all.

Last edited:
These faggots killed our soldiers and caused the crisis today. **** them.

Our religion never says treat God as a good luck and expect everything from him.

Dont expect anything when there is no action this is my biggest criticism of Sufi styled worship. We always expect God to help us when we do nothing then this happens.

This mentality has been embedded into Turkey for centuries now we bite our nails.

Classic case of laziness and this has spread to every Muslim country to point where he go to dead figures of the past like Saladin ot Fatih Sultan Mehmet to ask for their help in such desperate times. This is how pathetic we have become. I forgot salafis even exhibit these beliefs its all Gods will then they dont bother to learn from it. Just continue on and on like nothing happened.

I feel like we can blame ourselves for this really.

God does not change the condition of a people [for the worse] a unless they change what is in
themselves, but if He wills harm on a people, no one can ward it off–– apart from Him, they have no protector.

God does not change the condition of a people [for the worse] a unless they change what is in
themselves, but if He wills harm on a people, no one can ward it off–– apart from Him, they have no protector.

Us Muslims do the opposite. What a shame really.

I remember vividly, it was as nice sunny day during Operation Olive Branch where i said on this form, more than once TAKE AS MUCH LAND AS YOU CAN UNTIL THE BIG POWERS GET INVOLVED, but of course, as always TR took it's time. Euphrates Shield and Olive Branch operations could have been combines into one and done quicker. The second phase should of been in Idlib against HTS (This would eliminate a Russian excuse to bomb Idlib under the cover of fighting terrorism because Tr would of taken that role over in Idlib).

The way things stand now, Russian and Assad will take back the lands from Olive Branch and Euphrates Shield with time, maybe not now but surely in a year or two.

The option Tr has now is simple, use force and call an emergency meeting with NATO and on the same day with Putin, all the while your unleashing hell on SAA and RU forces. As you discuss terms, Tr forces should be bombing the shit out of the Idlib area. Hell, prolong it, go to the bathroom and a take a long shit, do whatever just to prolong the meetings. Before reaching a final deal, connect with the commanders on the ground and determine how much and what you can take. Then proceed from there.

I've said this before, Russians are using a tactic in which they push as much as they can to see how far they can go. Putin knows he won't risk a war with Tr over Assad, so he is testing the reaction from Erdo. SO far Erdo has come off weak.

Furthermore, if the terms are not expected, deploy the S400 on the Syrian border and activate it along with the Koral, then send in 80 f16s at once and let's see how and what Russia wants to do.

All the while give NATO an ultimatum, Tr is on brink of war and we are calling for Article blah blah blah, if they deny, simply walk out and tell NATO to **** off because that would prove that you're not welcome there and they don't want to commit to you as required under NATO.

Simple.

Worst case scenerio if a war breaks out then Tr goes all out against Russia. Besides it's been a while since the Turks had a real war, almost getting soft.

What is the point in that?
Right now Syrians are fighting alongside Turkish Soldiers and vice versa...
What do you want to achieve with X or Y saying X or Y?

I mean... right now... it's not whatever X or Y want to fight or not... It's about Govs willing or not to fight...
Soldiers in both sides aren't going dry anytime soon... Fortunately Real Men are in overwhelming majority, Alhamdulillah.
So let's concentrate on those who are willing to sacrifice themselves on behalf others and to let others live in peace and security.

Back
Top Bottom