What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Like the Germans and the French can do anything about it.
It's not about doing something or not, it's about undermining RU "Power" in the game.
RU has worked very hard to maintain and get herself where she is in the political maiden of Syria... Where she "must" be the Last decisive maker. That's why RU was so reluctant to even accpet TR back in the days when it comes to Syria, but was forced bc of the situation, she needed an interlocutor and needed to create that "illusion" of control( filling the void, before someone else , like the US). That's also why RU refused any other "External" meetings/deals where she hasn't the center piece/the maker.
And till today, every side, TR/IR accepted such condition... that "They" will be the only one in the loop...

And it seems..at least according to this news... that such "condition" is broken... and de facto pushing RU to that "simple" actor...
That move in itself will not change much/to nothing on the ground... But it will be interesting to see RU answer to that... Will they maintain their "almost"composure, as they did since now or with current issue with TR , will they snap/behave in a "illogical" manner... when their "authority" is at play...

that's why, I said, Things could be interesting.

It's not about doing something or not, it's about undermining RU "Power" in the game.
RU has worked very hard to maintain and get herself where she is in the political maiden of Syria... Where she "must" be the Last decisive maker. That's why RU was so reluctant to even accpet TR back in the days when it comes to Syria, but was forced bc of the situation, she needed an interlocutor and needed to create that "illusion" of control( filling the void, before someone else , like the US). That's also why RU refused any other "External" meetings/deals where she hasn't the center piece/the maker.
And till today, every side, TR/IR accepted such condition... that "They" will be the only one in the loop...

And it seems..at least according to this news... that such "condition" is broken... and de facto pushing RU to that "simple" actor...
That move in itself will not change much/to nothing on the ground... But it will be interesting to see RU answer to that... Will they maintain their "almost"composure, as they did since now or with current issue with TR , will they snap/behave in a "illogical" manner... when their "authority" is at play...

that's why, I said, Things could be interesting.

Russias power could have been undermined ages ago nobody bothered because NATO themselves pussified.

Russia has not been contained its power is growing. The beast should have been slayed ages ago but humans will be humans.

Turkey could have long ago intervened in Syria. The rebel groups fcked up real bad.

Then you have ypg/pkk and isis for this whole bullshit quagmire. This is the price to pay for beating around the bush.

I wish Turkey knocked out assad in 1998!!!! Fck me it was the perfect chance!!!

makes sense now why there are rumors that he wont run for the next election. - because getting rid of 5million~ illegal migrants and refugees + defeating the PKK needs a different approach. One for which Erdogan with his worldviews and his ugly mentality isnt suited for.

makes sense now why there are rumors that he wont run for the next election. - because getting rid of 5million~ illegal migrants and refugees + defeating the PKK needs a different approach. One for which Erdogan with his worldviews and his ugly mentality isnt suited for.

Pkk can easily be defeated if the Turks were not so appeasing to the Kurds.

Kurds have been rebelling for like 200 years they have failed ever since.

Pieces of shit is the reason why Turkey has setbacks thanks to these bastards every time I say this i get called a Racist.

A german neo nazi and went and killed kurds. What did these bastards do with this tragedy?? They attacked Turks and Turkiye yet again.

They have no shame whatsoever.

Russias power could have been undermined ages ago nobody bothered because NATO themselves pussified.

Russia has not been contained its power is growing. The beast should have been slayed ages ago but humans will be humans.

Turkey could have long ago intervened in Syria. The rebel groups fcked up real bad.

Then you have ypg/pkk and isis for this whole bullshit quagmire. This is the price to pay for beating around the bush.

I wish Turkey knocked out assad in 1998!!!! Fck me it was the perfect chance!!!

Well, that's the past, now what is done is done.
Let's hope the lesson is learned.
TR main issue was the lack of a final "goal" in Syria, they didn't know what they wanted, they had more "hopes" than a clear "objective". and TR surestimated herself with her short sighted strategies.
Other nation can enjoy some freedom on short visions, with limits, like the US, but TR didn't.

Yes, ASSad will have been out of the game since 2012, when Rebels were at the gate of Damascus, and ASSad begging for anyone to help him... TR should have been the "Russians" of the rebels, when they called her, back in the days, But she didn't foresee the coming in force of the Russians. (there was this illusion, that IF I do not get directly involved, no one will, and that wasn't just TR thinking, but also the US/EU, but RU seized that opportunity)
Then other mistakes/short sighted actions were taken, that further pushed TR were she is today.

The lessons is "Get a Final Goal" and work toward it in "FULL", and if you can't "LEAVE IT". (or lose way way more than the initial investment)

Well, that's the past, now what is done is done.
Let's hope the lesson is learned.
TR main issue was the lack of a final "goal" in Syria, they didn't know what they wanted, they had more "hopes" than a clear "objective". and TR surestimated herself with her short sighted strategies.
Other nation can enjoy some freedom on short visions, with limits, like the US, but TR didn't.

Yes, ASSad will have been out of the game since 2012, when Rebels were at the gate of Damascus, and ASSad begging for anyone to help him... TR should have been the "Russians" of the rebels, when they called her, back in the days, But she didn't foresee the coming in force of the Russians. (there was this illusion, that IF I do not get directly involved, no one will, and that wasn't just TR thinking, but also the US/EU, but RU seized that opportunity)
Then other mistakes/short sighted actions were taken, that further pushed TR were she is today.

The lessons is "Get a Final Goal" and work toward it in "FULL", and if you can't "LEAVE IT".

Erdogan should be happy he does not live in Ottoman days.

You know in Turkic and Turkish history, slight faliures were punished with death.

Kara Mustapha Pasha gladly accepted his death. Does Erdogan or Hulusi Akar have this sort of thing????

How does Hulusi Akar sleep at night??

Erdogan should be happy he does not live in Ottoman days.

You know in Turkic and Turkish history, slight faliures were punished with death.

Kara Mustapha Pasha gladly accepted his death. Does Erdogan or Hulusi Akar have this sort of thing????

How does Hulusi Akar sleep at night??
We should never have needed Kara Mustafa’s attempt. Kanuni should have succeeded the first time...

I don’t know about Hulusi, but I reckon Tayyip sleeps horlaya horlaya as they say and fantasizes about Putin.

We should never have needed Kara Mustafa’s attempt. Kanuni should have succeeded the first time...

I don’t know about Hulusi, but I reckon Tayyip sleeps horlaya horlaya as they say and fantasizes about Putin.

Kanunis chance was ruined by weather. Vienna could have had a round 2 if it wasnt for his idiotic son who failed to continue the work his father left.

Karamustafa pasha had the biggest chance in taking vienna he was more close than Kanuni.

Kanunis chance was ruined by weather. Vienna could have had a round 2 if it wasnt for his idiotic son who failed to continue the work his father left.

Karamustafa pasha had the biggest chance in taking vienna he was more close than Kanuni.
He got played by the Safevi’s and killed the better (leader) son if I remember correctly...

Back
Top Bottom