What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I remember vividly, it was as nice sunny day during Operation Olive Branch where i said on this form, more than once TAKE AS MUCH LAND AS YOU CAN UNTIL THE BIG POWERS GET INVOLVED, but of course, as always TR took it's time. Euphrates Shield and Olive Branch operations could have been combines into one and done quicker.

Because Akar´s pin-point strikes via artillery and drone strategy is simply a slow strategy. They follow a doctrine which doesnt destroy the cities while the americans and the russians do the complete opposite. If Turkey would use the same strategy as the Americans and Russians combined in a shock and awe style we could have captured the whole of northern syria in maybe 2-3 weeks at maximum. I dont know who is responsible for these dumb strategys is it erdogan who gets fooled everytime or is it nice guy akar who loves to play by the rules and has developed a grandious pin point strategy via drones and artillery :D Ridiclous. Turkey would be in a much smoother position today if they had enforced the safe zones fully.

I dont act dumb, you just talk stupid. You say things without substantiating them

lets see what lies in the future.. and if your optimistic belive comes true.. (I dont wish else but I dont belive that idlib will stay in control)

but I leave it for now

Nope, of course not enough. Today he run to Germany and France to beg help.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-end-syrian-humanitarian-crisis-idUSKBN20F1KK

I should have written what I was predicting :(

lets see what lies in the future.. and if your optimistic belive comes true.. (I dont wish else but I dont belive that idlib will stay in control)

I should have written what I was predicting :(
Anyone who still believes in a miraculous victory must be as delusional as erdogan himself, the war is lost, Turkey lost billions of dollars and has to take care of millions of refugees.

Jesus christ. Why didn't they give them a proper air defense system if they knew they were gonna get attacked from air? Who the hell makes these decisions?
what proper air defense systems do we have mate? All systems are either medium or low altitude except s400.

There must be something in the turkish arsenal that is more effective then manpads on Aircraft. Anyone have any idea?

what proper air defense systems do we have mate? All systems are either medium or low rage except s400.
Deploy Hawks closer to the frontline, Rapiers or fucking put a couple F-16s on CAP near the area? Why doesn't TurAF do anything here is beyond me.

Deploy Hawks closer to the frontline, Rapiers or fucking put a couple F-16s on CAP near the area? Why doesn't TurAF do anything here is beyond me.
Those systems aren't effective in that range maybe.
For the f16's, Syrian airspace is controlled by Russia and USA. Without their permissions you ain't use f16's over idlib thou.

Those systems aren't effective in that range maybe.
For the f16's, Syrian airspace is controlled by Russia and USA. Without their permissions you ain't use f16's over idlib thou.
Rapiers would actually be great in this situation. Literally what they were made for and as far I know Turkish Rapiers are upgraded to highest configuration available. So they would make great point defense systems for outposts like this.

This is even becoming ridiculous to update this thread when we know Tayyip Watermelon Seller is letting the Turkish Army be sitting ducks for the SAA and The Russians Bravo guess what only brain dead so called Islamists,Brain dead Pakistani Turkophiles,and So called Syrian Refugees take this Watermellon seller seriously Turkey is laughing stock now,The Turkish public needs to wake up to this if they did and are doing nothing they are cowards. Even letting this mad man run another few years you guys are gonna be a client state for Moscow

Back
Top Bottom