What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

This is even becoming ridiculous to update this thread when we know Tayyip Watermelon Seller is letting the Turkish Army be sitting ducks for the SAA and The Russians Bravo guess what only brain dead so called Islamists,Brain dead Pakistani Turkophiles,and So called Syrian Refugees take this Watermellon seller seriously Turkey is laughing stock now,The Turkish public needs to wake up to this if they did and let this mad man run another few years you guys are gonna be a client state for Moscow
Dude doesn't give air defense system to his troops that are under enemy air supremacy. That's all you need to know about him. It's ridiculous seeing Turkish soldiers shoot MANPADS to aircrafts flying over as if they were Afghan Mujahideen or something .

Dude doesn't give air defense system to his troops that are under enemy air supremacy. That's all you need to know about him. It's ridiculous seeing Turkish soldiers shoot MANPADS to aircrafts flying over as if they were Afghan Mujahideen or something .

I can't even I know to some Turks on this fourm I may sound anti Turkish I am not,I dislike what Erdogan is doing to you guys,what happen to the strong Turkish Armed Forces that guided the country no where to be seen all been purged,Turkey is fast becoming a banana republic

I can't even I know to some Turks on this fourm I may sound anti Turkish I am not,I dislike what Erdogan is doing to you guys,what happen to the strong Turkish Armed Forces that guided the country no where to be seen all been purged,Turkey is fast becoming a banana republic

Listen son of shia condom seller the order for war isnt given yet. When the order is given you'll see what happens to your sectarian shia dogs and their russian backers.

Listen son of shia condom seller the order for war isnt given yet. When the order is given you'll see what happens to your sectarian shia dogs and their russian backers.
LMAO you haven't seen the post yesterday about they were going to shot down every aircraft regardless of altitude? SyAF and RuAF are at full activity today. Where the hell are those orders?

A Few Days back you said the same line I think you are just one those paid trolls by the AKP as for orders prolly never since Sultan Watermellon seller is running to Putin as usual

A Few Days back you said the same line I think you are just one those paid trolls by the AKP as for orders prolly never since Sultan Watermellon seller is running to Putin as usual
Excellent observation he is on of those paid akp trolls here in pdf.
They do akp tayyip propaganda here 24/7 non-stop.

One of dumps was telling " Daily Sabah had refuted patriot request" and saved that toilet paper. There you go.

I would like to know how long kilometers ques take in front of army recruitment Offices.

Currently a load of keyboard warriors from Turkey and from European countries must be flowing to askerlik şubelerine to save Erdoğan.

Why doesn't Turkey send HAWK Phase iii SAM into Hatay and Northern Idlib?

It has 40km range...

You can also add rapier systems as well for added coverage.

So 16 soldiers got killed just cause Putin felt like it? They won't retreat anyway.

More because these stupid ceasefires. In fact we lost more soldiers during these stupid moves then the operations themself.

Back
Top Bottom