What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Get rid of the refugees lmao. Thats what everyone thinks regardless of political affiliations and Erdo has to deliver or this will be it for him :D

Yes in the end we are all human, no matter whether they are Muslim or not, outsiders are outsiders.

Ahahahaha sozcu is 100 times more reliable source than whole yandas media combined.
Chp is maybe cancer but akp is HIV which means worst than chp.

Sozcu is garbage lmaoooo

I read that paper it is just as bad as akps own stuff. Sozcu is filled with autism and bullshit news it makes me laugh that they did not become a satire newspaper.

Sozcu is garbage lmaoooo

I read that paper it is just as bad as akps own stuff. Sozcu is filled with autism and bullshit news it makes me laugh that they did not become a satire newspaper.

As I said that it's 100 times better that tayyip owned horsesh.t medias....
For now it's the only media source we can trust.
The rest is nothing but a toilet paper.

We all know it tayyip is just bluffing. We have lots of soldiers and armed vehicles there in Syria but it's just part of the bluff.
Putin knows it better than us so he doesn't take that bluff.
Well we will see it soon whether tayyip start an operation against Assad or pull all troops back in Turkey.
I still insist on that tayyip will order to army to move back in Turkey.

I think there is no confusion or misunderstanding at all, Russia and Turkey have been meeting and planning since 2015, all of this is what must’ve been agreed to at the table. Maybe this is the exchange for the Afrin OP? I believe Turkey has agreed with them to let Assad capture M5 & M4 highway and that would be it, Turkey gets the rest and keeps an area for the refugees, and Assad gets what he wants as well. It makes sense for Turkey not to make this agreement public, HTS would go ape. To me it looks like Erdogan has accepted and recognized Assad’s rule in Syria low key, and has agreed to contributing to the dismantlement of HTS. If you think about it in the end everyone gets what they want (sort of).

I think there is no confusion or misunderstanding at all, Russia and Turkey have been meeting and planning since 2015, all of this is what must’ve been agreed to at the table. Maybe this is the exchange for the Afrin OP? I believe Turkey has agreed with them to let Assad capture M5 & M4 highway and that would be it, Turkey gets the rest and keeps an area for the refugees, and Assad gets what he wants as well. It makes sense for Turkey not to make this agreement public, HTS would go ape. To me it looks like Erdogan has accepted and recognized Assad’s rule in Syria low key, and has agreed to contributing to the dismantlement of HTS. If you think about it in the end everyone gets what they want (sort of).
As long as all of northern syria isn’t under turkish/sna control we can’t say it’s win win for both sides for now it is only win for assad and his backers

Last edited:
As long as all of northern syria isn’t under turkish/sna control we can’t say it’s win win for both sides for now it is only win for assad and his backers

It’s not a win but it’s most likely what Turkey agreed to in all of those meetings

Apparently this was the map proposed by Russia. Turkey refused.

cdf.jpg

Ah the Russians... not only they took part of almost all of Idlib... But they even negotiated to take part of Afrin in the same time...
russians have overestimated themselves
In 2015 situation was completely different
Today we have situation that is more favorable to Turkey
Today turkish gas sector is not at all dependent on russia
Turkstream is needed for russians more especially if they want to succeed in their dirty games against ukraine
Akkuyu is important to Turkey for potential military exploitation but from economical point it is important for russians
Russia used tourism in 2015 because Turkey was already hit by terror attacks from ISIS and pkk now SE Turkey is pacified and I don’t think ISIS can do again attacks as they diid in 2015 today turkish tourism is booming russian tourists are relevant only for propaganda numbers they are spending actually the lowest from all other tourists so who cares if they **** off from turkish beaches russian women already are here for sex-trafficking I don’t think this “business” will be affected by potential travel ban
I can talk about other things as well but this is enough for everyone to understand that it is russia who is playing with fire and will be the looser

russians have overestimated themselves
In 2015 situation was completely different
Today we have situation that is more favorable to Turkey
Today turkish gas sector is not at all dependent on russia
Turkstream is needed for russians more especially if they want to succeed in their dirty games against ukraine
Akkuyu is important to Turkey for potential military exploitation but from economical point it is important for russians
Russia used tourism in 2015 because Turkey was already hit by terror attacks from ISIS and pkk now SE Turkey is pacified and I don’t think ISIS can do again attacks as they diid in 2015 today turkish tourism is booming russian tourists are relevant only for propaganda numbers they are spending actually the lowest from all other tourists so who cares if they **** off from turkish beaches russian women already are here for sex-trafficking I don’t think this “business” will be affected by potential travel ban
I can talk about other things as well but this is enough for everyone to understand that it is russia who is playing with fire and will be the looser

I can understand that War/conflict shall not be a priority for anyone, therefore let's hope that TR behavior is just a way to follow the "steps" available to her...

Now that "Speech/meetings/soft approach" are definitely out of the picture, let's see what comes next.
If Turkey is indeed following "The proper way of doing things" then the next step is Show of Force/Conflict.
If we do not see such things, then can we legitimately say that TR is indeed giving the "winning Trophy" to ASSad/RU?

I can understand that War/conflict shall not be a priority for anyone, therefore let's hope that TR behavior is just a way to follow the "steps" available to her...

Now that "Speech/meetings/soft approach" are definitely out of the picture, let's see what comes next.
If Turkey is indeed following "The proper way of doing things" then the next step is Show of Force/Conflict.
If we do not see such things, then can we legitimately say that TR is indeed giving the "winning Trophy" to ASSad/RU?
Despite my rants previous days
My opinion is that Turkey is doing everything it has at disposal before the final option-armed conflict
TR government has risked its credibility and maybe future stability just to avoid conflict but this was seen as being weak by the public(me you syrians and everyone who is following syrian conflict) and more importantly by russia and assad
russians are miscalculating just like americans/europeans did in 2016 coup but very soon if nothing is changed(last minute deal) putin and assad will receive unpleasant surpise
If nothing is changed and 10k+ troops are sent for vacation in idlib then yeah we can say that turkey is in hidden coalition with assad and russia but I don’t think this is true
russia need pkk on turkish border because pkk are the only retards which can directly attack(ANY DAY) turkey or turkish strategic facilities( ilisu dam... etc) armenia is a threat but they will never use them to attack turkey unless there’s direct turkish-russian war which is unlikely scenario crimea is also asset against russia but its role is more access denial in black sea (defensive role) rather than offensive one
Turkey can only be in coalition with assad and russia if northern syria is promised for them that’s the ugly truth we all have to admit

Back
Top Bottom