What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Syria thing is a deep hole. Turkey fcked up real bad.

Turkey has to use force if not it is over.

Second biggest nato army will be humiliated due to the government not doing anything. I dont mean bomb the shit out of them with no tactical or strategic value.

Tactics and strategies have to be devised also Turkey has to use force if not Assad is going to have the last laugh.

Ridiculous really put this assad cunt in his place!! I have confidence in the Turkish armed forces.

They will do what is necessary.

Turkey's passivity is the only reason you find yourselves in such a situation. You should have all went in in full force when there was neither the Russians or the US on the ground many many years ago. That shows clear lack of long term vision planning.
You are right Turkey should’ve acted before anyone else but if west didn’t plant traitors into critical institutions(both civilian and military) who have obstructed deliberately turkish foreign policy today we would have seen turkish flag in damascus assad the mass murderer would’ve dead long time ago

3B145972-C5E3-4D84-84C5-26E8F0973AAC.jpeg
0F9E72C6-136C-49FE-A1C6-2B01190906AD.jpeg
6AF85476-D228-4013-9F67-B73439E9A1FD.jpeg

How trustworthy is @MENAnalyst?
It's jacksanders somthing.
And it's mostly a news/info aggregator than an "Analyst".
Better stick with sources on the ground that are "feeling/hearing" info here and there.
In Syria, most of the guys on Twitter rely on a handful of ppl present in Turkey/Syria... who themselfs rely on Fighters here and there.

The TR side is quite closed... so most ppl try to get what few fighters heard here and there from their commander... and some use cross info with regime fighter sources...

-p-

Man Turkish troops are very well equipped, it almost looks like US troops. Amazing progress. Also I will refer to py previous posts that the increase in troops and equipment was done primarily to enhance the negotiating position of Turkey against Russia, and if that didn't yield expected results then TR has the military deployment to act on the aground. Therefore, this military build up has killed two birds with one stone, now that the Russians refused Turkish demands, Tr will proceed with Plan B which entails a military OP against the SAA, Shia militias and potentially HTS. Russia, if it intervenes militarily will drag itself into a quagmire because TR has every advantage from a strategic perspective and for RU to push back the TR forces it will need to triple it's troop deployment and risk war with NATO.

The next couple of weeks will be interesting.

I also have a theory that Russia purposely started the Idlib offensive to distract TR from Libya. As we can see, TR has completely changed its focus from Libya to Syria because of this offensive. I am sure that Erdo and the people around him see this tactic and will in turn decide concrete next steps in terms of Libya.

Finally, the US backs TR, and therefore back a potential military OP in the Idlib region.

Man Turkish troops are very well equipped, it almost looks like US troops. Amazing progress. Also I will refer to py previous posts that the increase in troops and equipment was done primarily to enhance the negotiating position of Turkey against Russia, and if that didn't yield expected results then TR has the military deployment to act on the aground. Therefore, this military build up has killed two birds with one stone, now that the Russians refused Turkish demands, Tr will proceed with Plan B which entails a military OP against the SAA, Shia militias and potentially HTS. Russia, if it intervenes militarily will drag itself into a quagmire because TR has every advantage from a strategic perspective and for RU to push back the TR forces it will need to triple it's troop deployment and risk war with NATO.

I also have a theory that Russia purposely started the Idlib offensive to distract TR from Libya. As we can see, TR has completely changed its focus from Libya to Syria because of this offensive. I am sure that Erdo and the people around him see this tactic and will in turn decide concrete next steps in terms of Libya.

Finally, the US backs TR, and therefore back a potential military OP in the Idlib region.

ASSad success is tied to RU success in the region...
As long as ASSad isn't winning and therefore maintaining himself in the region... RU game of influence in the region is in jeopardy...
ASSad losing, is defacto meaning every future "issues" WILL be dealt at the Russian border...
It's the same thing with Iran... Syria/Yemen/Lebanon/Iraq are a Q of survival... those conflicts is the ONLY way to keep away the problems far from the country...

So RU WILL do something to stay relevant, and risking a partnership/conflict IS still better than being wake up in the middle of night because someone is knocking at the door... somewhere in Russia...

Erdogan said Turkey is ready to help gna regain control of all libyan territory i guess these words are intended to russia uae and greece who think Turkey cannot be present on multiple fronts

Erdogan said Turkey is ready to help gna regain control of all libyan territory i guess these words are intended to russia uae and greece who think Turkey cannot be present on multiple fronts

I have a feeling that we are gonna see some action. Godspeed to the brothers in the Turkish Army

Last edited:
Its actually thanks to modern technology that Turkey can fight on many fronts.

People dont realise what a game changer technology has become in making fighting wars easier compared to the past.

Back
Top Bottom