What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

lol one more day of talks?

For What purpose? To hear Lavrov lecture you on how Russian Armed Forces are gonna help Assad steamroll over the whole of Idlib whether Turkey likes it or not.

I don't what Erdogan is doing right now but this is EMBARRASSING. Mark my words if 1 million refugees flee across the border the Turkish Republic it will not recover for 20 years. I am telling you that Turkey will be heavily destabilised due to the pressure of containing such amount of people and the economy will take a huge hit. Not to mention the loss of Turkish prestige world wide. If you can't defend your own borders who in their right mind is going to respect you internationally?

I know that things are made complicated as NATO is reluctant to help but at this stage it's better to risk war than allow such an outcome to take place.

There is 1 million already at the border, but all of Idlib is around 3mil (registered ones... they say unregistered could go up to 100k...)
And that's only Idlib, The North ( according to RU/ASSad is the next target), you've got another 3ishMil.

All of it, could rise up to 6-7mil on the border...
With already 4Mil Syrians already in TR... ( not even speaking about other few millions from other nationalities)

------

When the dead aren't in peace... Who believe the living will be with ASSad...

There is 1 million already at the border, but all of Idlib is around 3mil (registered ones... they say unregistered could go up to 100k...)
And that's only Idlib, The North ( according to RU/ASSad is the next target), you've got another 3ishMil.

All of it, could rise up to 6-7mil on the border...
With already 4Mil Syrians already in TR... ( not even speaking about other few millions from other nationalities)

------

How many times do I have to write this till it goes into ur brain, not even 5 will be allowed in. None.

lol one more day of talks?

For What purpose? To hear Lavrov lecture you on how Russian Armed Forces are gonna help Assad steamroll over the whole of Idlib whether Turkey likes it or not.

I don't what Erdogan is doing right now but this is EMBARRASSING. Mark my words if 1 million refugees flee across the border the Turkish Republic it will not recover for 20 years. I am telling you that Turkey will be heavily destabilised due to the pressure of containing such amount of people and the economy will take a huge hit. Not to mention the loss of Turkish prestige world wide. If you can't defend your own borders who in their right mind is going to respect you internationally?

I know that things are made complicated as NATO is reluctant to help but at this stage it's better to risk war than allow such an outcome to take place.

We are not lettimg them in, in fact the ones who are right now inside will soon have to leave.

I have doubts about it. Tayyip said that they will get citizenship.
I think he sees 'em sort of source of vote for himself and wants to keep 'em in Turkey.

Whatever his motivations are, are irrelevant. He lost the last election he will loose the next election. Either get rid of the refugees or the citizens will get rid of you and the refugees- that is clear.

I have doubts about it. Tayyip said that they will get citizenship.
I think he sees 'em sort of source of vote for himself and wants to keep 'em in Turkey.

Its gotta be a s..t week for Turkey not only the SAA feels emboldened now they got the support of the Russians and Iranians the Americans are basically saying to Turks do the dirty work but they keep quiet I see Tayyip heading to Moscow again to settle things with Daddy Putin, I feel bad for the Turks and Syrians who have to suffer from melo-dramatic leaders whose lust of power comes at cost of lives none of this had to happen a decade ago if Tayyip watermellon seller just build up Turkey to be powerhouse instead he wasted a decade

Good. We have another 4 million Syrians on the way.

Şam'da namaz kılacaktılar. PKK'ya devlet kurmaları için alan boşalttılar.

Fırat'ın doğusuna giriyorduk, ne oldu?

Protest are starting all across entry points, be it Idlib but Also the relative "calm" Northern part, like Azaz /Jarabulus etc...
Ppl seems to have lost hope that ASSad/RU can be stopped.
And it's 6-7Mil for both Parts (Idlib and North)

Listen you, son of a shia condom seller! I know you're enjoying every moment of Turkeys predicament but at least use your real flag. I know shias hate Turkey and its policies but you claim to be a Pakistani and most Pakistanis love Erdogan and Turkey except the Shia terrorist in Pakistan who are a threat to Pakistan and the region

Hmm new member, arent you on the AKP/Watermellon seller pay list to troll for him, just because they are gullible Pakistanis that like Erdogan does not mean I have to like him its called agree to disagree anyways I feel bad for the Turks they really dont need a leader that puts their interests in harms way and getting played by the fiddle by world and regional powers

Last edited:
Hmm new member, arent you on the AKP/Watermellon seller pay list to troll for him, just because they are gullible Pakistanis that like Erdogan does not mean I have to like him its called agree to disagree anyways I feel bad for the Turks they really dont need a leader that puts their interests in harms way and getting played by the fiddle by world and regional powers

I might be a new member but I have been guest for a while and I can spot an Iranian funded Shia troll. Your subtle contempt for Turkey can be recognised from afar. Calling me a troll I wish! Had Erdogan hired a competent chief for MIT then the whole of the internet would have been crowded with counter trolls

I might be a new member but I have been guest for a while and I can spot an Iranian funded Shia troll. Your subtle contempt for Turkey can be recognised from afar. Calling me a troll I wish! Had Erdogan hired a competent chief for MIT then the whole of the internet would have been crowded with counter trolls
You might wanna relax a bit pal. I'm a staunch supporter of Turkey against Assad but the member you appear to be "bashing" is a respected poster who is explaining his reasoned opinion and is certainly no troll. No Pakistani wants to see Turkey be ruined - not by external threats or by internal threats - and there is some real truth to the opinion that Erdogan has miscalculated in Syria to a point that damage is now being done to Turkish interests. I don't think anything more than this is being said here.

The rumors say that Tayyip is trapped by USA and Russia. Both side have some important information about him and his family. Especially USA. They have lots of informations about him and his family and their kingdom, businesse which based on corruption, money laundry and smuggling.
That's why he doesn't step ahead without their promises.
They say that he and his family become a threat of state.
I believe it's true coz last time USA threatened him by exposing his fortune which invested in offshore accounts. Then he turned silent immediately.

If that was true then the US would use that to let Turkey reject the S400 and accept the Deal of the Century for Palestine. So fake news.

You might wanna relax a bit pal. I'm a staunch supporter of Turkey against Assad but the member you appear to be "bashing" is a respected poster who is explaining his reasoned opinion and is certainly no troll. No Pakistani wants to see Turkey be ruined - not by external threats or by internal threats - and there is some real truth to the opinion that Erdogan has miscalculated in Syria to a point that damage is now being done to Turkish interests. I don't think anything more than this is being said here.

I mostly agree with you brother but you have to understand that there are trolls here with pakistan flag only supporting their Russian/iranian/shia narratives. To be honest in the offline world i rarely found any pakistani promoting genocide of their syrian Sunni brothers unless their background is from a shia sectarian nature.
We might argue against Erdogans miscalculation which is a true part but you have to look at the bigger picture is he's policies were mostly geared to helping and protecting the syrian population from mass genocide while rest of the world cornered him.

Erdogan opened too many fronts. Trying to play games with Russia was probably biggest mistake. He has already burnt many bridges with West and now Putin is bombing his soldiers. Not a good time to be a Turk diplomat.

Erdogan has some $hit advisors around him no doubt. He should replace them asap starting with the MIT Fidan first. Turkey needs some ruthless policies starting with mass producing nukes by hook or crook.

Back
Top Bottom