What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Real answer would be actually launching operation to capture whole NE syria
That would definitely shock regime russia and US but unfortunately crooked idiots are running the country so nothing will happen
And substitution for these idiots are also retards for example PEACEFUL genius social justice warrior kemal hahahahah i couldn’t remember Turkey having such useless dickheads in the past

Its simple assad does not want Sunni Arabs. Most Sunni Arabs are anti assad hence why they are not wanted.

In the demographics too Sunni Arabs got hit the hardest. I can say the same for Syrian Turkmens who are also Sunni.

Syrian Turkmens may even get kicked out because they are Sunni also Pro Turkiye and anti assad.

Hence why we should make a country in Syria for Syrian Turkmens.

Its simple assad does not want Sunni Arabs. Most Sunni Arabs are anti assad hence why they are not wanted.

In the demographics too Sunni Arabs got hit the hardest. I can say the same for Syrian Turkmens who are also Sunni.

Syrian Turkmens may even get kicked out because they are Sunni also Pro Turkiye and anti assad.

Hence why we should make a country in Syria for Syrian Turkmens.
I think NE syria and northwestern idlib should be renamed Turkistan of course other ethnic groups are welcome as long as they are anti assad anti isis and anti pkk or to put it simply they should be not deluded separatists

EQ2EQi6X0AIXBwK.jpg

Turkey is late everyday.

- Negotiate with Putin for ceasefire with Assad and get backing for operation against YPG.

- Tactical slow retreat from Idlib paralel with a massive operation to take all yellow coloured YPG areas.

- Safe evacuation of observation posts and safe replacing of refugees to conquered YPG areas.

- Disarm radical groups and send them to Libya, arm them again to fight Haftar.

- To keep the US on our side, restore relations with Israel and let them BOTH use Incirlik for operations against Iranian militias in Syria and Iraq.

-

Turkey is late everyday.

- Negotiate with Putin for ceasefire with Assad and get backing for operation against YPG.

- Tactical slow retreat from Idlib paralel with a massive operation to take all yellow coloured YPG areas.

- Safe evacuation of observation posts and safe replacing of refugees to conquered YPG areas.

- Disarm radical groups and send them to Libya, arm them again to fight Haftar.

- To keep the US on our side, restore relations with Israel and let them BOTH use Incirlik for operations against Iranian militias in Syria and Iraq.

-

- YPG territories is off limit for TR... TR already tried during Afrin op... RU came in... and TR was forced to stop...
- Yellow area is off limit... What give you the "hope" that TR can just get in WHEN her own Northern areas are the next target of RU?
- Refugees relocation in the north... will de facto be a fail as the North is the next RU op... As they said previously... After Idlib...we taking it all...
- I have no comment on that... Since I can't believe you wrote that.
- Did you just ask your own country to be an official VASSAL State?

Please tell me that your post was just trolling? please...

Alot of big talk from the ones who created, armed, and unleashed Daesh on FSA.

Daesh is nothing but a creation of Israel and US.

PKK is also being fed by these people for their own means.

Turkey is well within its rights to remove a hostile terrorist group from its border.

Lest you have a TTP (also backed and given safe haven by US and allies) situation like Pakistan had.

In Afghanistan, US are acting like Daesh helicopter uber service, bailing them out from losing battles with the Taliban.

Lol.

Stick to hollering Zindabad and watch cricket. Everything else beyond your pay grade chaiwala

Are you an Indian too? You guys are everywhere, show your proper flags.

For anyone interested about Daesh being a US-Israeli game. Check this article for starters.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/isis-is-a-us-israeli-creation-top-ten-indications/5518627

There is pretty much unanimous consensus in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan about US ties to Daesh. They use them for their political objectives. Note, they never attacked Assad regime but always targeted FSA.

Wut?:partay:
Go on with your typical Pakistani lunacy. I heard USA uses daesh against Sinaloa cartel
PKK was creation of Soviet KGB. Russians still have enormous influence over them and numerous Kurdish Ezidi websites are ran by Yezidi diaspora from Russia.
Stick to hollering Zindabad and watch cricket. Everything else beyond your pay grade chaiwala
Mexican cartels are more brutal than ISIS. ISIS are absolutely no match.

No need to apologize, we are all adults here, but if there is one thing I despise is when users appeal to moderator when their “national pride and feelings hurt”
I understand, in light of events arising from defeat in WW1, Turks fear that a western countries will toy with another ethnostan or whatever it is. You talk about Kurds. Ethnostan argument is baseless because
1. USA didn’t not support Barzani referendum in 2017
2. Trump out of blue partially pulled out from Syrian border allowing your military move in.
Unfortunately you marched way to slow, got stuck in shithole of Rus al ayn and failed to secure your main objective-Manbij. Russians were quick to react and seized territory.
Had we had any interest in promoting Kurdish aspirations make no mistake Kurdistan would be blossoming and you you had to accept the reality.
Reason why we used Kurds is because back in 2014 you refused to provide your ground component to fight isis instead offering us unreliable FSA units. We had no choice but turn to Kurds.
The Obama admin used Kurds to fight isis and isis only, they were not to be used against regime and shia hence they allowed regime to maintain presence in Hasakeh and Qamishli. When it became clear to trump admin that Kurds will not join our efforts to contain Iran, they became useless to us as well. Jeffrey made phenomenal job in persuading Trump and Mazlum stupidity in reaching out to Damascus solidified Trumps decision.
so forget about ethnostate, Zionism and the rest of pipe dreams spread around by various ME media outlets.
FYI, after USA, within NATO block the most experienced are Brits and French. They downsize their military for economic reasons but they are way more combat experienced and trained. If Ukraine joins nato-I doubt of course-their ground forces component will be right after ours. Fighting Russians is no joke and they did decent job

What Turks need to ask is this
“Back in late 90s, when Ocalan found temporary refuge in Damascus, we put 50000 strong army at the border threatening full scale invasion unless Hafez deports or turns him over. Syria had one of the largest Arab conventional army, Hafez was ruthless strongman unlike retarded son, and yet he obliged”
What happened to us now?
Well, at that time, you were solid NATO ally and organization was behind you 100%. These days your ally is Iran and Russia. We dron piece of shit Suleimani-you criticize USA. You walk away from F35 by buying S400. Your mass media pushes false narratives and outrageously fake news about the West. RTE is scared shitless to criticize Putin, even after losing 14 soldiers and hundreds if not thousands Turkoman civilians, but yet brave to criticize Merkel, Macron, Johnson and Trump.
You want to be a tough guy-no problem, there will be repercussions, don’t run around asking us for help
You have to see things way behind in 1991
That year when US decided to impose no-fly zone in the north of iraq paved the way for establishing the first kurdish quasi state
As you know original plan is to cut parts from iraq syria iran and turkey
Iraq is already done now it is syria’s turn and who knows what could happened if 2016 coup succeeded??
20-6 coup wasn’t meant bringing gulen to power it was actually done to provoke turkish civil war because gulen is hated by 99% procent of turks only his brainwashed supporters like him this idiot would try to impose some idiotic religious laws and here you have the perfect ground for civil war there’s certainly more which I should tell you about this but I don’t know if you have time and will to understand so i will stop here about 2016 coup
Now let’s get back to iraq thanks to this no fly zone krg was established illegally after iraq was occupied by US new constitution which was heavily influenced by US recognized that region
You have several videos where top american officials recognize that ypg/sdf is pkk’s offshoot yet you deny american ethnostate plot
My question is how can you fight one terrorist organization(ISIS) with another(pkk)???
The same terror group happens to be the mortal enemy of the second largest and most important geopolitical NATO member
You say trump was against 2017 referendum
That’s correct but the question is why???
Maybe because kurdish referendum was held 27 september and few days later 1 october we had another separatist referendum but this time in the heart of the west spain(catalan referendum)
Second reason is because turkey was just recovering from the coup if US backed be certain that today krg wouldn’t exist
Third reason is iran and their shia expansion
If US backed kurds i can guarantee you that iran would “encourage” iraqi army plus its shia proxy groups to enter the north which was forbidden for them since 2003 that was a golden opportunity but trump was clever enough not to give them such gift
Yes turkish media is demonizing west but your media isn’t better either
Remember the love period between russians and americans in the first months of 2016 when russian turkish ties were at its lowest and what happened american media broadcasted russian propaganda news about so called isis-turkey relationship/deals
Several months later trump punished them
Since trump was elected american mainstream media is crying for russian fake news but when they used those same sources to smear turkey everything was right back then
All those brainwashing pro-pkk propaganda on american TV have you forgotten this???
Maybe you are educated about pkk’s real intentions I guess that’s only because you searched yourself news otherwise if you were getting the knowledge from MSM you would talk to me in different tone
there are two sides of US and israeli lobby
The first one wants to make an ethnostate they work with non-state proxies there’s was attempt also to make an alliance with iran(obama clinton crew)
The second one is lead by trump they seem like being pro-turkish but there are lot of former staff infiltrated in trump administration plus israeli lobby is heavily anti turkish
If you hear israeli government officials they are openly saying we need kurdistan as buffer zone between us and iran that would be perfectly fine with me if turkey wasn’t affected from this but unfortunately it is and this puts every turk no matter whether he is pro or against erdogan in position where west can’t be trusted as for the russians don’t worry we have special hate for them S400 and F-35 deserve new separate writing from this one
Today the biggest and most important defense partner for ukraine is turkey
Americans shouldn’t “help” turkey because of emotions they should “help” for their own interests
Turkey and its influence in caucus(iran and russia) balkans(russia) western europe(turks and other muslims) central asia(very important front against china and russia) black sea(ukraine) northern africa(libya) east med gas and maybe more anyway this is enough for US to use this mistake by putin and fix relations with Turkey

Back
Top Bottom