What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

They were kicked out but still there are plenty of them freely doing propaganda
Can you tell me why the **** ali babacan was allowed to form a party he should rot in prison for being a feto member
Why there’s no return of death penalty
Hang all of them at least taxpayers’ money won’t be used for feeding these snakes

BOP

C9C4FC80-83E2-4996-8323-493E80D1FAA1.jpeg

how stupid you have to be to attack a country who wants to annihilate you??
These hevals really have low-IQ
Not only an excuse is given to Turkey but also they are angering americans their masters

I think everything will be clear after monday meeting between turkish and russian officials
Credible turkish account says that 30K turkish & 50K syrian soldiers will be ready for monday they are allegedly doing final preparation

I think everything will be clear after monday meeting between turkish and russian officials
Credible turkish account says that 30K turkish & 50K syrian soldiers will be ready for monday they are allegedly doing final preparation

I highly doubt Turkey will do anything, we will see lol.

The thing is SAA/RU aren't stopping... right now there is an op that could take almost 1/3 of Idlib... And I'm afraid that by Monday will be too late...
It's obviously clear since the last few meetings and escalation that RU doesn't want to stop... As their Ambassador said in PUBLIC... EVERY REBEL is a Terro/AQ... Just today... RU Officials said "TR is arming AQ"... This is a first from Official... since ever...

We will see how things unfold with Monday's meeting... But There is unfortunately only 2 SOlutions... Either TR fight back or retreat... The "OPs/Demarcation line" is long over...
In the End... as said before Whatever TR choice is... she will lose big...

- Having a potential 6Mil more refugees forced inside her border + AKP end + Economic recession + Humiliation/Vassal state.
or
- War + RU sanctions + Economic recession + Honor/Imposing her regional/international stance.

PS: Many think RU will/could come back in line or with TR if TR is forced to act... But remember... Ru is playing her "Influence survival" with Syria... A weak RU in Syria mean the End of RU hegemony after the US power vacuum...
And Like Iran/RU or any power who wish to "maintain" herself... such "Far away" line of conflict is a way to KEEP themselves out of danger... Since all of them knows... that an end to those front lines... mean the fight will be fought at their borders/home...

Last edited:
Well we are talking about AKP so never say never ! But i agree with you. I dont think that those people will be going to Turkey.

The Officials already made it clear that Turkey wont and cant handle another wave and syrian refugees are being diverted to the OB and ES zones as of now. Its expected that another "Gaza" will be created there and lets hope that they soon start the deportations from Turkey to the Peace Spring zones, 3 years left for our AKP buddys.

Like you said earlier, I think turkey either has to fight back or retreat (I choose the latter, that’s most likely what will happen imo). Also I don’t think Erdogan will be here anymore after the next elections bc of all of this lol.

Back
Top Bottom