What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

How many times do I have to write this? They wont be allowed in.
I don't want to be alarmist...
But let's break this up...
There is almost 1 mil at the border right now... and the whole Idlib got around 3mil...
Now with ASSad/RU advancing every day... those almost 3 mil WILL be at the border...
Can you give me a solution to stop them in?

tbh with, you can put a soldier every meter all along the border, and shoot them...and that will mean nothing to them...
It's either dying by ASSad/RU like the last decade or dying by your bullets... In the End... in THAT LOGIC... they are dead...
So?

And let's not lie to yourself either... After Idlib it's the Northern side...and it's almost 3mil too... And what then? Kill those 3 mil too? same goes for them... either you kill them or ASSad/RU will...

Those ppl are at a point where they have nothing to lose anymore... Most of them lost a good part of their families...

I think u dont understand, We turks give a fck about them as well, if ur so concercned call the arab league and disperse them in ur nations, they are arabs not turks and its time for u to finally understand this- we dont want them, we will not get them and if they approach the border they will be tear gassed. We wont accept more of them and the ones who are right now here will be deported-otherwise the next election is gone.

I think u dont understand, We turks give a fck about them as well, if ur so concercned call the arab league and disperse them in ur nations, they are arabs not turks and its time for u to finally understand this- we dont want them, we will not get them and if they approach the border they will be tear gassed. We wont accept more of them and the ones who are right now here will be deported-otherwise the next election is gone.

It doesn't matter what you think or wish...
Our exchange isn't based on what X or Y want...
I understand, ppl don't want anymore refugees... no country does and Yes other Arab countries should do more...

But, we are speaking about what could happen when faced with such issue... The possible reality that will be offered to you...
When 3mil refugees will get at your border? Not gonna even mention the other 3 mil in the North..., let's just focus on Idlib...
So? You said tear gas? Do you really think tear gas gonna stop them? Do you really think they will think twice when it's either dying by ASSad/RU airstrikes/bullets or "crying" for few minutes?
Do you think if they push at multiple points, the border guards/army can stop such huge flow of pop?

The answer is simple... EVEN IF you start shooting them here and there in hope to push them away... THE majority will destroy/climb the wall... We know it, You know it and I know it...

The only temporary solution is also over... and that was having pockets at the border and re-migrating them in... but that is not possible anymore...
The other solution, is to fight back and use force to establish a final perimeter...but that, it seems not possible with latest TR move...
And last... Take those territories/annexation... create some sort of self autonomous region/state and send syrians in...

But IF things goes like we saw today and TR inactions... You will find yourself with almost 6 mil NEW refugees that you have to add to the already 4 mil... making it 10 mil...
So... solutions exist too... like opening the border to Europe... But even such solution isn't sure to happen... We do not know how your gov will react... will they accept more Billions from Europe to keep in..like the already 4 mil or not.

Of course that they won’t be allowed in Turkey during peace spring operation I predicted new refugee wave to europe in may but now I should move my calendar prediction to april
Most likely they would be “exported” to dear neighbor greece
Regardless of this situation russian ambassador is eating too much shit maybe he should join his predecessor in hell

If there’s one good thing from feto then that would certainly be assassination of bastard karlov

It doesn't matter what you think or wish...
Our exchange isn't based on what X or Y want...
I understand, ppl don't want anymore refugees... no country do and Yes other Arab countries should do more...

But, we are speaking about what could happen when faced with such issue... The possible reality that will be offered to you...
When 3mil refugees will get at your border? Not gonna even mention the other 3 mil in the North..., let's just focus on Idlib...
So? You said tear gas? Do you really think tear gas gonna stop them? Do you really think they will think twice when it's either dying by ASSad/RU airstrikes/bullets or "crying" for few minutes?
Do you think if they push at multiple points, the border guards/army can stop such huge flow of pop?

The answer is simple... EVEN IF you start shooting them here and there in hope to push them away... THE majority will destroy/climb the wall... We know it, You know it and I know it...

The only temporary solution is also over... and that was having pockets at the border and re-migrating them in... but that is not possible anymore...
The other solution, is to fight back and use force to establish a final perimeter...but that, it seems not possible with latest TR move...
And last... Take those territories/annexation... create some sort of self autonomous region/state and send syrians in...

But IF things goes like we saw today and TR inactions... You will find yourself with almost 6 mil NEW refugees that you have to add to the already 4 mil... making it 10 mil...
So... solutions exist too... like opening the border to Europe... But even such solution isn't sure to happen... We do not know how your gov will react... will they accept more Billions from Europe to keep in..like the already 4 mil or not.

Look, Syrians are getting shot at if they approach the border, that happened in August 2019, last week they tried as well and got tear gassed, if they try to climb they will get killed as well and thats already happening for a long time. They will die if they approach the turkish border- and they die- accept that already. If you are concerned with them, make urself active, call the arab league and disperse them in ur nations. We wont take them in, no matter how much you project here and you know it and I know it.

These people are dying and do u see erdo opening his mouth? No, because he knows that the current refugee situation has already fucked his last election. Do you think he will threaten his next election by adding even more when in fact the current one will already result in his next defeat? Do you even know how Turkish politics and mentality work? No u dont which is why im making it very clear to you.

The refugees will be settled in Idlib, OB and ES zones while the ones in Turkey will be deported to the Peace Spring zones, this going to happen but Erdogan still needs to be seen as the muslim savior but hes on a fight agains time. Either the Refugees will leave or Erdogan will leave. If Erdogan doesnt deliver the Refugee promise the opposition will :)

Look, Syrians are getting shot at if they approach the border, that happened in August 2019, last week they tried as well and got tear gassed, if they try to climb they will get killed as well and thats already happening for a long time. They will die if they approach the turkish border- and they die- accept that already. If you are concerned with them, make urself active, call the arab league and disperse them in ur nations. We wont take them in, no matter how much you project here and you know it and I know it.

These people are dying and do u see erdo opening his mouth? No, because he knows that the current refugee situation has already fucked his last election. Do you think he will threaten his next election by adding even more when in fact the current one will already result in his next defeat? Do you even know how Turkish politics and mentality work? No u dont which is why im making it very clear to you.

The refugees will be settled in Idlib, OB and ES zones while the ones in Turkey will be deported to the Peace Spring zones, this going to happen but Erdogan still needs to be seen as the muslim savior but hes on a fight agains time. Either the Refugees will leave or Erdogan will leave. If Erdogan doesnt deliver the Refugee promise the opposition will :)

Well... let's stop here...
You have your "reality"... I have mine...
If you believe you can shoot 3mil refugees/stop all of them from getting in Turkey when they will be no Idlib left...so be it... It's not like I can open your eyes...
Go ahead... prepare you Army that are willing to kill Woman/Kids/Old etc...

You have simply a different understanding of things, I tried to be direct to you and honest but if u dont want to understand ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not mutiny but going rogue and waging their own war against assad without government approval.

Are you 12 years old or what? Shooting 7 million refugees at the border? We cant even shoot a tank of Assad.

Are you 12 years old or what? Shooting 7 million refugees at the border? We cant even shoot a tank of Assad.
The thing is, if they could kill ALL of them in silence, with no one knowing about... I can "almost" understand... But People seems to imagine than murdering Millions and Millions of ppl and suffer no consequences is beyond me...

Did they know what could be the International response? When everyone want TR skin... do they think they all going to close their eyes? They will ALL be the first in line to choke the country... From West to East... Even NK situation will be Angelic next to TR ones...

Then what about the National response be? will The majority of Turks will say "Yeah guys... Kill them all... Here I have a 5 years old syrian kid hiding behind the wall...don't miss him"... Then what about the 4Mil Syrians already in TR? Are they just gonna take some popcorns and wait?
Then what about Terro groups who will start to call for Jihad? And then with worsening conditions... other Terro groups will increase their actions, like PKK...

There is an Infinite pool of possible Consequences... that few ppl seems to just "Forget about it"...

It is sad to say, but Turkey is at a place that WHATEVER choice she takes... she WILL lose Big...

Look, ur emotional and projecting again and u know it. Its the way it is, they are in a difficult position and Turkey isnt going to help them as much as it hurts you.

Back
Top Bottom