What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I think we should get out of Idlib close the borders and slowly deport the refugees or send them right into Europe and forget about Syria. Because this is all a trap to get turkey into a war before 2023. However this is practically impossible at this point.

I am sure that Russia - as the gatekeeper of Orthodox Christians - would go for Istanbul and the Bosporus during a Turkish Civil War.

there is no civil war in Turkish history and never will be

Turks have 2500 years state and military tradition and tratior FETO terrorists were kicked out of
police,military,judge and all critical state institutions

jvc.jpg

I am 36 years old and for the first time in my life i really think that the international media, international institutions (UN) and international blocks (EU, NATO, BRICS) are betting, planning or hoping for a Turkish civil war and partition according to the Sevres-plan.

It has a lot of benefits (Cyprus problem finished, Armenian problem finished, Libya problem finished, East Mediterranean problem finished, Palestinian problem finished) for these actors.

Because the new post-war Turkish interim-president from the CHP will open the borders with Armenia, recognize the 'Armenian Genocide', accept the 'Deal of the Century' for Palestine, recognize South Cyprus and let North Cyprus annex by them, recognize Haftar and pull out of Libya, recognize the claims of Greece in the Aegean and Eastern Mediterranean, regocnize Taiwan to bully China, regocnize a Kurdish state in Syria and Iraq and give up on the domestic defense industry.

It is quite normal since everything must go according to their religious (zionist) agenda. The areas in Syria, Iraq and Turkey are their promised land. In addition, they created borders that the so-called "Kurdistan" must represent. This is not a plan conceived yesterday, but has deep roots in history. The Turks are of course aware of this and are taking their steps.

That is why unmasking and fighting FETÖ is so important.

@WarDaddy97 First of all let me apologize to you for the bad words two days ago i was angry and poured all my negativity insulting you...
American objective is to create an ethnostate called fakestan
If you look the map then you know that if they create such state from syria turkey iraq and iran then they have finished china’s multibilion project belt and road initiative
pakistan iran turkey and poland are the most important countries for the land route
poland is already on US side because they are exposed to russians and we know from history how much polish people hate russians so i think it’s not worth to explain anymore about poland everything is clear about them NATO country F-35 future user heavy anti-russian feelings etc all of this make poland perfect loyal ally to americans so i think belt and road initiative will have to forget on poland role maybe some symbolic one bur nothig else
I won’t comment now pakistan instead will directly go for iran iraq syria and turkey
Syria and iraq are fucked up already so only iran and turkey are left i won’t talk too much about iran’s hypocrisy against turkey now they don’t deserve turkish support but since their fate as a state is directly linked to the turkish state turks are “forced” to help iran economically through various ways
Creation of israel an ethnostate was done by the most powerful group who had personal reasons for it but creation of kurdistan is only for causing more bloodshed which would stop china’s most ambitious economic project that would make china as the number one power in the world
Turkey entered into syria because of two scenarios getting friendly damascus government plus support for arab spring ankara thought if arab dictator fall then normal political parties would be much more beneficial or getting northern syria as a compensation for 1920 unlawful events when brits and french stole the region even though it was part of Turkey
Turkey didn’t enter into syria civil war because there was internal struggle between elected government and feto traitors
Imagine what could have happened if turkish foreign policy was free of feto interference...
Lots of events happened ISIS bombing pkk urban war in 2015 they were quickly defeated then again bombs refugee crisis 2016 coup 2017 referendum change 2018 general elections 2019 local elections 2018 economic crisis caused by trump sanctions and lira speculation from londod/washington stocks exchange/brokers
Extremely turbulent period yet three operations happened as i said politics stopped military progress but still you can’t say there’s no partial success pkk cut in half thanks to turkish presence on the ground pkk cannot be given political legitimacy or representation in geneva/astana talks
Of course as i said previously and I think most of turks agree northern syria and northwestern idlib must be taken as soon as possible so that both security and the refugee issue is solved
As for turkish armed forces i think in terms of experience only americans have the same or better all other NATO allies don’t have it
Tell me is there any NATO country who is engaged in hot full scale conflicts in the last 40 years continuously except for US and Turkey
Of course france have better quality weapons because they have developed own industry same case with brits but in the event of real war do you really think these two countries are ready??? Every month there is new reports about shrinking british navy&army&airforce stuff if we want to be honest that should be expected because britain is safe france is safe too so it’s much harder for the army to recruit new young members I think they same would’ve happened to turkey/any country which have safe borders but turkey is in survival mode and until threat is removed there won’t be problems with new willing recruits
As for the airforce yes a lot of feto pilots have been arrested but I think that’s better because if a deluded guy is loyal to his cultist master instead to his homeland doesn’t matter if he is the best pilot on the world he is potential liability/traitor who can backstab the state any time if order is given from spiritual master
4 years have passed lots of recently retired pilots are back plus only 1/3 is locked of course this is big number but reserve pilots plus experienced retired pilots have replaced them i think Turkey doesn’t have problems with capable pilots TAF maybe has problems with reserve pilots i honestly think that majority of these reserve pilot positions are already filled for the remaining missing 20-30% posts they will have new pilots by 2023 i can bet for this prediction
I will now wait for you to reply there’s certainly more for talk but for now it’s enough
And yeah i forgot to tell you that pkk is almost finished in SE Turkey and northern iraq is fully under control thanks to military operations undertaken from july 2018-present
I haven’t talked about russian/assad-pkk joint interest but can give you my opinion for that in another reply

Last edited:
I think we should get out of Idlib close the borders and slowly deport the refugees or send them right into Europe and forget about Syria. Because this is all a trap to get turkey into a war before 2023. However this is practically impossible at this point

France , Egypt , S.Arabia , the Uae , Israel use Russia in Syria and Libya against Turkiye

They have plan to force Turkish Army to leave Idlib, Afrin and Syria to create Pkk/Ypg terror state
and after Syria , the next target will be Turkiye therefore we should block this dirty plan in Syria

that means new Turkish military operation is coming

upload_2020-2-14_1-34-6.jpeg

upload_2020-2-14_1-33-44.jpeg

I am 36 years old and for the first time in my life i really think that the international media, international institutions (UN) and international blocks (EU, NATO, BRICS) are betting, planning or hoping for a Turkish civil war and partition according to the Sevres-plan.

It has a lot of benefits (Cyprus problem finished, Armenian problem finished, Libya problem finished, East Mediterranean problem finished, Palestinian problem finished) for these actors.

Because the new post-war Turkish interim-president from the CHP will open the borders with Armenia, recognize the 'Armenian Genocide', accept the 'Deal of the Century' for Palestine, recognize South Cyprus and let North Cyprus annex by them, recognize Haftar and pull out of Libya, recognize the claims of Greece in the Aegean and Eastern Mediterranean, regocnize Taiwan to bully China, regocnize a Kurdish state in Syria and Iraq and give up on the domestic defense industry.
Well we should be politically correct and don’t bring CHP into this(yes i am fully aware that this party currently is the one filled with most traitors thanks to kilicaroglu) but there could be president traitor from other 3 parties as well
In case of this then i hope Turkey would ask for nuclear obliteration from pakistan
I would rather use nukes on Turkey than to see pkk/greek/armenian subhumans establishing quasi states on turkish soil

Last edited:
I am sure that Russia - as the gatekeeper of Orthodox Christians - would go for Istanbul and the Bosporus during a Turkish Civil War.
That has always been their dream
Fun Fact... Hadith mention the "Re-Conquest of Istanbul/Constantinople by Muslims again" near the End...

@HannibalBarca what is your connection to all this ? Why do you care so much about Syria? You are active most of the time and you post more than anyone here ? You are not Turkish nor Syrian right ?
Edit: Added HannibalBarca's name.
I followed the "Arab spring" since day one... I even saw it in Tunisia... Even though I was still a youngster at that time...
All of it took a good chunk of my early Adult life... So yes, I do have a certain "Connection"...

Turks have 2500 years state and military tradition and tratior FETO terrorists were kicked out of
They were kicked out but still there are plenty of them freely doing propaganda
Can you tell me why the **** ali babacan was allowed to form a party he should rot in prison for being a feto member
Why there’s no return of death penalty
Hang all of them at least taxpayers’ money won’t be used for feeding these snakes

Last edited:

Bro Turkish and Turkic history is littered with civil wars.

You can even say the Turkish liberation war or Turkish independance war was also a civil war due to the Istanbul Government and Ankara government being at war.

Mete Han brought down his father while Yavuz Sultan Selim done the same. Both had good intentions mind you. To protect the state and the people you gotta go against your father when the time comes.

Last edited:

There is Ottoman Interegnum Period.
Fetret devri varya.

SAA captured Uram Al-Sugreh and the second Engineers Buildings. SAA also captured Regiment 46 Base. The Turkish army is surrounded now inside the base

Another observation post surrounded. Which one is next ? @Nein @cabatli_53 @HannibalBarca @Ansu fati @GlobalMillitary96 @Killuminati @Ravenman @MMM-E

The blood of genghis khan and hulagu will be awakened you dirty *** kurds.

When it happens you better beg for mercy tipini siktimin k*rdu.

Assad and pkk are together as usual time to restart Operation Peace Spring Round 2.

Why are you quoting nobodies on twitter who are entitled to their own opinions ?

Back
Top Bottom