What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I'm still thinking how an Ambassador can speak like that...
Well I understand Russia is in position of Power...but still...
That's the kind of thing you hear btw Iran and the US...

@HannibalBarca what is your connection to all this ? Why do you care so much about Syria? You are active most of the time and you post more than anyone here ? You are not Turkish nor Syrian right ?
Edit: Added HannibalBarca's name.

Last edited:
Let’s hope they do something quickly... idle talk isn’t going to do jack
What’s up with you Pakis always wanting to do something quickly. What is this a fucking cricket game?
I rather see them take their time planning and execute on a massive scale wiping out Assad and shia militias, delivering them such a massive blow that they will fall back behind Sochi line

Neither US nor russia are friend to Turkey
You asked for geopolitical opinion from me i will reply for that later
Thats bullshit.
Not long ago your fellow brethren were hollering here that with Rusya you’ll conquer entire ME and that RF is a solid ally. Those users are still here they just changed their tune in light of recent events

Thats bullshit.
Not long ago your fellow brethren were hollering here that with Rusya you’ll conquer entire ME and that RF is a solid ally. Those users are still here they just changed their tune in light of recent events
I am new member here since 2019 what has other said I couldn’t agree nor disagree because I wasn’t on this forum
Just because there are deluded guys who think russia is friend to turkey or america is turkey’s friend you shouldn’t form general opinion for all members
I have some business to finish and later would talk to you in detail but will say one thing turks waged at least 10 wars with russians they are the most important historical rival if you encountered a turk here who is pro russian then know this: that guy is fucking idiot

What’s up with you Pakis always wanting to do something quickly. What is this a fucking cricket game?
I rather see them take their time planning and execute on a massive scale wiping out Assad and shia militias, delivering them such a massive blow that they will fall back behind Sochi line

Thats bullshit.

Bro,

Our Pak army and intelligence apparatus wouldn’t have let the opposition stroll past us like you guys have.

However I too hope our Turkish brothers smash these buggers to hell and recreate a buffer zone

Russia has no power to stop the Turkish Armed Forces in Syria
more than 3.500 Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,IFVs,AFVs entered Idlib in the last 10 days and still continue

with huge Turkish military strike , Assad Regime and Iran backed terrorist groups will be crushed like insect in Idlib
and National Syrian Army will support Turkish Army with thousands of soldiers , hundreds of anti tank missiles and MANPADS

also Turkish Army+National Syrian Army will kick S.Arabia and the Uae backed HTS out of Idlib

Turkiye hopes that the issue will be solved during the Turkish delegation’s upcoming visit to Moscow
the Foreign Ministry, the Defense Ministry and intelligence services will hold talks in Moscow.

Russia can stop buying tomato from Turkiye and can stop sending tourists to Turkiye ..... nothing else

Last edited:
Bro,

Our Pak army and intelligence apparatus wouldn’t have let the opposition stroll past us like you guys have.

However I too hope our Turkish brothers smash these buggers to hell and recreate a buffer zone
Guy, your Pak and ISI sat on their asses and had no clue how to address taliban issue in waziristan until our cia got involved and droned half of talib leaders.
I am sure you remember *** whooping you got, your casualties were enormous on a monthly basis. Plus the attack in cadet academy. Your Pak army ill equipped, trained and led and officers corps especially higher ups are nothing but greedy and corrupt bastards. For them military and it’s defense sector is a milking cow and they milk so good that their kids enjoy lavish lifestyle in EU, Dubai and USA.

I am 36 years old and for the first time in my life i really think that the international media, international institutions (UN) and international blocks (EU, NATO, BRICS) are betting, planning or hoping for a Turkish civil war and partition according to the Sevres-plan.

It has a lot of benefits (Cyprus problem finished, Armenian problem finished, Libya problem finished, East Mediterranean problem finished, Palestinian problem finished) for these actors.

Because the new post-war Turkish interim-president from the CHP will open the borders with Armenia, recognize the 'Armenian Genocide', accept the 'Deal of the Century' for Palestine, recognize South Cyprus and let North Cyprus annex by them, recognize Haftar and pull out of Libya, recognize the claims of Greece in the Aegean and Eastern Mediterranean, regocnize Taiwan to bully China, regocnize a Kurdish state in Syria and Iraq and give up on the domestic defense industry.

I am 36 years old and for the first time in my life i really think that the international media, international institutions (UN) and international blocks (EU, NATO, BRICS) are betting, planning or hoping for a Turkish civil war and partition according to the Sevres-plan.

It has a lot of benefits (Cyprus problem finished, Armenian problem finished, Libya problem finished, East Mediterranean problem finished, Palestinian problem finished) for these actors.

Because the new post-war Turkish interim-president from the CHP will open the borders with Armenia, recognize the 'Armenian Genocide', accept the 'Deal of the Century' for Palestine, recognize South Cyprus and let North Cyprus annex by them, recognize Haftar and pull out of Libya, recognize the claims of Greece in the Aegean and Eastern Mediterranean, regocnize Taiwan to bully China, regocnize a Kurdish state in Syria and Iraq and give up on the domestic defense industry.

100 years of sevres is coming too. Nothing more pleases enemies of the Turks with that treaty being implemented especially greek and armenian filth.

I am sure that Russia - as the gatekeeper of Orthodox Christians - would go for Istanbul and the Bosporus during a Turkish Civil War.

Back
Top Bottom