What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I believe btw that Assad and his backers are attacking because he wants to decrease the economic pressure on his country by forcing these refugees on Turkey, Turkish border is closed and recent attempts by refugees trying to enter were answered by tear gass so that falls away. They are now heavily settling in OB and ES areas and obviously the deportation of Syrian refugees in Turkey also needs to start. Thats really it, there wont be citizenship,there wont be integration for them there will be deportation. They are not Turks and they will never be Turks, we dont want them and Arab nations will have to take care of them. Thats it for us, no longer muslim savior policies here.

I had to rant lol

I believe btw that Assad and his backers are attacking because he wants to decrease the economic pressure on his country by forcing these refugees on Turkey, Turkish border is closed and recent attempts by refugees trying to enter were answered by tear gass so that falls away. They are now heavily settling in OB and ES areas and obviously the deportation of Syrian refugees in Turkey also needs to start. Thats really it, there wont be citizenship,there wont be integration for them there will be deportation. They are not Turks and they will never be Turks, we dont want them and Arab nations will have to take care of them. Thats it for us, no longer muslim savior policies here.

I had to rant lol
Send this to the president then :)

The war should be ended. There is no possibility to win the war against a regime that is backed by Russia. It is a political reality though. Unless we want to repeat another Afghanistan in Syria. Just look on Libya for example, after succeeded in revolting against Qaddafi the Libyan opposition are fighting each other.

Turkey IMO should focus on Libya front and let Bashar family to rule Syria for some time. I think it is a lesson for any nation that democracy cannot be fought by military means, instead it should be fought by non violence means. If non violence means is failed just like happening in Egypt, better to be patience and focus on strengthening economy and civil society institutions like press and religious organization.

So those Airstrikes was a threat to TR...
For RU a "comment" is enough for an action...

Russian Foreign Ministry: Moscow is in constant contact with Ankara regarding Syria and calls for refraining from provocative comments

Not mutiny but going rogue and waging their own war against assad without government approval.
So what will they became? Turkish Rebels? FTA (Free Turkish Army)?

It seems that all of this was part of sochi deal but they have presented different version to the public because they knew it wouldn’t be acceptable
I have only one question if all of this was already planned why erdogan allowed 13 soldiers to die also too many syrian civilians died I understand that TAF wouldn’t shoot down russian jets but they could’ve used MANPADS against assad helicopters long time ago soldiers from besieged posts should’ve also freed from hostage situation long time ago
They wanted to sound tough and show to syrians how Turkey hasn’t given up on them but TR government’s hypocrisy is unmasked
I think both turks and syrians realized this by now
And for what was the unnecessary rant about February deadline if you can’t do it??? It only makes things worse in the eyes of the public
This drama was very poorly managed by akar erdogan and the rest of the crew

Last edited:
Please return S400 purchase so that Russians can fastrack our order lol

Back
Top Bottom