What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

It means geroman twitter account was right from the beginning...
Northwestern idlib will remain under turkish control and hts would be forcefully removed
13 soldiers countless number of syrian civilians and rebels have died for nothing
Everything was a show...
As if HTS and affiliates will remain calm?
What will happen if they don't?
Are they going to fight them?
and with who? TFSA/NFL?
then what will be the reactions of the people?
"You guys are fighting those who fight ASSad... but when it comes to fight ASSad, the true enemy, you guys are running away?"

I mean... this not good PR move and will only push ASSad to take even more territories after that power vaccum...
And then what happen when during a TR/HTS fight... ASSad/RU move in? like they did during HTS/Rebels infightings...

What about the 1mil refugees camping at TR border... that is growing in numbers every day...

Wow all I hear from the Turkish gov and civilian control of the military is either peace or ceasefire.

Honestly our ancestors would be a ashamed of this cowardice.

Give these assad animals the Tamerlane treatment.

I am confused. Who are HTS? Are they Turkish backed or enemy of Turkey and FSA? Or are they uninvited guests? Whats the equation between HTS and Assad forces?

If a ceasefire happens it basically means assad and his allies will keep the gains they made.

Once again Turkey will lose thanks to Erdogan and co for being a bunch of idiots.

Once that ceasefire is signed wait for a few months or even weeks and Assad and his allies will attack.

When are these idiots going to get it these animals only know the language of force and the iron fist.

If a ceasefire happens it basically means assad and his allies will keep the gains they made.

Once again Turkey will lose thanks to Erdogan and co for being a bunch of idiots.

Once that ceasefire is signed wait for a few months or even weeks and Assad and his allies will attack.

When are these idiots going to get it these animals only know the language of force and the iron fist.

All previous Ceasefire... lasted less than 1-2 weeks... if you do not take into account the few rockets here and there that was fired like 2 days in the ceasefire.

The problem is that they killed 14 of our soldiers and I think the response so far has been rather "weak". They should have killed at least 1000 of SAA scums before any deal could be reached but they used again the magnificent pin-point artillery strategy (probably developed personaly from Akar the smartest general in the world) but lets see there are way to many soldiers for a simple ceasefire.

The problem is that they killed 14 of our soldiers and I think the response so far has been rather "weak". They should have killed at least 1000 of SAA scums before any deal could be reached but they used again the magnificent pin-point artillery strategy (probably developed personaly from Akar the smartest general in the world) but lets see there are way to many soldiers for a simple ceasefire.

Because they are pussies nothing else to be said.

If it was American soldiers killed the Americans would have carpet bomb the place. We dont have that because of weaklings and no resolve at all.

We have become soft. Survival of the fittest and natural selection means being strong and overcoming any adversary. If not we are destined to lose.

ENYiViJUYAA4bFp

We need to Turkish drone the crap out of Assad just like what happened to soleimani.

Well... It didn't last long... new records I may say from SAA/RU...
-----

Air raids targeting Kafr Naha and the outskirts of the city of Atarib and regiment 46 in the western Aleppo countryside

Russian aviation targets with missiles the Kabinah hills area in Jabal Al-Akrad in the northern Lattakia countryside

Pro-Assad forces target with the heavy artillery Huritan city in the northern countryside of Aleppo

I understand now your views but Turkey is located in a sectarian shithole called Middle East
Ocalan has kurdish and turkish parent yet he has betrayed his homeland next time please don’t say nice words because it irritates me and 95% of people in Turkey
Pkk has ethnofasichsm view on other ethnicities also their history propaganda is fake news
Diyarbakir has been historically christian majority kurds are now majority thanks to stupid christians betraying Ottoman Empire
Actually SE was christian majority with strong muslim minority until WW1
Ottoman Empire was global state led by turks with wide range autonomy for other minorities and WE ALL KNOW THE END
Turkey is nationalistic state and we can’t approve wishes from certain minority
I have already said I don’t have problem with kurds or any other ethnic group as long as they are loyal to Turkey you can see previous conversation i took part in other threads
I will be short what pkk says on paper and what they do on the ground are two completely opposite things
Today kurds can freely sing in their native language there are kurdish-turkish marriages today you have turks employed at business owned by a kurd.... etc
You should know that turkish society and identity is much more complex than you think
Pkk kurds(minority) are killing pro-Turkey kurds( big majority) everyday
pkk kurds claim that pro-turkey kurds are assimilated yet it is the same pkk that uses turkish language as a lingua franca despite their so called kurdish nationalist stance they also listen turkish songs..etc and since 1990 they are situated in northern iraq so their propaganda about being forced to speak turkish is fake news
If there’s no common national identity then a state cannot stay alive that’s a FACT
I can continue and write tens of pages but I will tell you something in short pkk kurds don’t want coexistence they want to grab as much territory as they can(this is called greed and it is known since ancient times that people won’t settle down for one piece of land if they have chance for stealing more)
One thing is raw ethnic identity from 20th century another one is historical already developed identity in cultural economical political and other areas
Tell me why do you call yourself indian???
Because it’s common identity for 1B+ people
If you give almost state autonomy to all ethnic&religious groups i give less than one year before india goes into full scale civil war

Pkk leadership is of armenian origin who took kurdish identify after 1915
Ocalan is partially turkish...
Murat kaylan is turk at least he claims the ethnicity
Pkk is definitely not pro-kurdish organization as foreigners think

OK, thanks for the input. It provides me a platform to do more research.

Well, in general no Twitter account is 100% reliable but pesetmedik has between his rants also usefull accurate information, some turn out to be true some false.

Back
Top Bottom