What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

SAA captured Uram Al-Sugreh and the second Engineers Buildings. SAA also captured Regiment 46 Base. The Turkish army is surrounded now inside the base

Another observation post surrounded. Which one is next ? @Nein @cabatli_53 @HannibalBarca @Ansu fati @GlobalMillitary96 @Killuminati @Ravenman @MMM-E

Why are you quoting nobodies on twitter who are entitled to their own opinions ?

Check above assad and pkk are going to do a joint operation. The kurds are barking as usual.

@Vergennes as along as Turkey stays and does nothing while assad and its allies are capturing by this rate idlib is going to fall anyway. Turkey needs to use force I mean force to push them back but they are not.

This what happens when politicians and civilians control the army they know f all about military matters.

Idlib is gonna fall. Im trying to stay positive but im gonna be a realist.

Last edited:
SAA captured Uram Al-Sugreh and the second Engineers Buildings. SAA also captured Regiment 46 Base. The Turkish army is surrounded now inside the base

Another observation post surrounded. Which one is next ? @Nein @cabatli_53 @HannibalBarca @Ansu fati @GlobalMillitary96 @Killuminati @Ravenman @MMM-E

Why are you quoting nobodies on twitter who are entitled to their own opinions ?
Next is war between turkey and assad+pkk
That guy is not nobody actually he is good rebel source probably the most objective one he understands turkish position unlike other arabs who are expecting from Turkey to start WW3 for them but i guess you cheer for assad because all tweets you quote are from regime sources

Check above assad and pkk are going to do a joint operation. The kurds are barking as usual.

@Vergennes as along as Turkey stays and does nothing while assad and its allies are capturing by this rate idlib is going to fall anyway. Turkey needs to use force I mean force to push them back but they are not.
I hope they do a joint attack at least it would be easier for Turkey to hunt two types of rats at once

That guy is not nobody actually he is good rebel source probably the most objective one he understands turkish position unlike other arabs who are expecting from Turkey to start WW3 for them but i guess you cheer for assad because all tweets you quote are from regime sources

I hope they do a joint attack at least it would be easier for Turkey to hunt two types of rats at once

Indeed then they will cry Muh Genocide lmaooooo

They hope they do a joint attack at least it would be easier for Turkey to hunt two types of rats at once

I'm not talking about Juhayman but "Raminrojava".

I'm just reporting advances on the ground,i'm not a supporter of Assad or his regime. Quoting regime sources ≠ endorsement/support.

Indeed then they will cry Muh Genocide lmaooooo
I hope we will give them real reason to cry genocide
I am not sectarian guy but it is obvious that pkk kurds and alawites in syria need ARMENIAN MEDICATION PRESCRIBED BY ENVER PASHA ;)
They are full of hate for turks the sooner they are wiped out the better

Hulagu Han, Timur, Genghis Khan and Atatürk's spirits will punish PKK/SAA coalition via the wrath of the Turkish army.

It’s urgent to clear pkk dogs once for all
I’m not talking about usual elimination of pkk fighter but a thorough systematic elimination of pkk i think there should be law in turkey legalizing murder of pkk supporters
The same law needs to contain also citizenship removal and deportation it’s better to substitute them by importing syrian orphans uighur turks pakistanis and other Turkey friendly groups rather to have inside 5 milion potential terrorists
Don’t take me wrong i am just stating the obvious in the future there will be much more bloodshed if you allow growth of little snake either preemptive strike will be taken or consequences will be felt in the aftermath
I think all of you know the quote
Cut the head of snake while it is still not very big....
Today they are just politically friendly towards pkk ideology(hdppkk)
Tomorrow those same 5 milion will be part of pkk armed groups/terrorists against the same state that gave them everything

Last edited:
Hulagu Han, Timur, Genghis Khan and Atatürk's spirits will punish PKK/SAA coalition via the wrath of the Turkish army.

Them along with Yavuz Sultan Selim.

Yavuz Sultan Selim is like my favourite due to his ruthlessness he did not take shit. Imagine if he was alive and the assad dogs killed 13 of our soldiers I cannot imagine the wrath.

Us Turks have become soft what has happened to ruthlessness we had when our people and soldiers got killed especially our soldiers!!!

We gotta awaken that nomad spirit.

Them along with Yavuz Sultan Selim.

Yavuz Sultan Selim is like my favourite due to his ruthlessness he did not take shit. Imagine if he was alive and the assad dogs killed 13 of our soldiers I cannot imagine the wrath.

Us Turks have become soft what has happened to ruthlessness we had when our people and soldiers got killed especially our soldiers!!!

We gotta awaken that nomad spirit.

Yavuz Sultan Selim had killed a lot of Turkmens. Tbh I'm not the biggest fan of him because of that.

Yavuz Sultan Selim had killed a lot of Turkmens. Tbh I'm not the biggest fan of him because of that.

His not the only one to be honest many examples of Turks putting down rebellions or conquering pretty brutally against other Turks.

Cant be justified but it was how things were back then.

Shah Ismail was brutal he cut the head of the Uzbek Khan and cut up his body to send to the other empires and then proceeded to massacre the city of Merv.

Another observation post surrounded. Which one is next ?

the next is destroying those rats with huge Turkish military strike , Assad Regime and Iran backed terrorist groups will be crushed like insect in Idlib

more than 3.500 Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,IFVs,AFVs entered Idlib in the last 10 days and still continue
and National Syrian Army will support Turkish Army with thousands of soldiers , hundreds of anti tank missiles and MANPADS

also Turkish Army+National Syrian Army will kick S.Arabia and the Uae backed HTS out of Idlib
so Turkish Army+National Syrian Army will control Idlib as like Afrin , Jarablus , Al Bab , Telabyad , Rasulayn

Turkiye hopes that the issue will be solved during the Turkish delegation’s upcoming visit to Moscow
the Foreign Ministry, the Defense Ministry and intelligence services will hold talks in Moscow.

Turkiye gave time to Russia until the end of February

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom