What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

My cat has more balls than Erdoğan. The day you get removed from power is the day when the Turkic world can breathe again.

Why does this Georgian bastard have to ruin everything.

He gives the greenlight for soldiers to attack... then tells them to stop... and as they wait for the next order they get killed because they got told to halt. ERDOĞAN YOU HAVE TURNED OUR TROOPS INTO SITING DUCKS.

Seriously can't wait for the day where we finally get a competent leader.

Last edited:
images

All of the higher ups deserve this.

Where are all the Erdoğan asslickers now? Where are you?

Will you return in a week when Erdoğan announces a new pointless bridge that is set to be built by a foreign company?

WHY WOULD SOMEONE KEEP SOLDIERS IN DANGER IF YOU WOULD START SERIOUS OFFENSIVE??
If soldiers were evacuated and if assad animal dared to kill soldiers outside observation posts then I wouldn’t be so much angry at erdogan/TAF

Where are all the Erdoğan asslickers now? Where are you?

Will you return in a week when Erdoğan announces a new pointless bridge that is set to be built by a foreign company?

@GlobalMillitary96 I like you and I am angry as you are but there is a fine line between internal politics and external threats. Now is not the time for discussions like this.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom