What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Brother don’t worry syrians will finally get their revenge on assad just 48 hours left(this deadline hours are said by an account that has always been correct) and you will see also according to credible account in hatay there’s meeting between top military officials

I am not worry about ASSad/RU or anyone on that side... I know that even if they can escape this Dunya judgment, they couldn't in the hereafter.
But, Yes, Inshallah, May those innocent who died get at least some taste of revenge/punishment in this Dunya.

May the one helping in this "Dunya punishment"... be rewarded, here and in the Hereafter.

I am not worry about ASSad/RU or anyone on that side... I know that even if they can escape this Dunya judgment, they couldn't in the hereafter.
But, Yes, Inshallah, May those innocent who died get at least some taste of revenge/punishment in this Dunya.

May the one helping in this "Dunya punishment"... be rewarded, here and in the Hereafter.
They will be certainly be punished hard on the other world(this is how we say in balkans for hereafter)
But assad will be punished harshly very soon on this world too one account says confidently according to his own estimate of course that operation will start in 48 yesterday also very credible account says that operation will start for maximum 10 days
My personal opinion is that some power centers from Turkey and OUTSIDE want big assad-Turkey war
If observation posts are not abandoned before operation then there will be lots of turkish casualties that means erdogan and TAF will be pressed for much bigger thing rather than just idlib some said that Turkey evacuated its observation posts but i don’t know if all of them are cleared or not
The previos tweet for which @Vergennes asked it also says that attacks will be done by air and land if you ask me I would add navy too if assad economy is hit through submarine strike on his pipeline and precision air strike on his central bank in damascus then I think turkish-assad confrontation/conflict will be very short because assad will be bankrupt if he continues for another day russia or iran wouldn’t waste their own money for assad’s ego Turkey will agree to stop because all of its conditions will be accepted

They will be certainly be punished hard on the other world(this is how we say in balkans for hereafter)
But assad will be punished harshly very soon on this world too one account says confidently according to his own estimate of course that operation will start in 48 yesterday also very credible account says that operation will start for maximum 10 days
My personal opinion is that some power centers from Turkey and OUTSIDE want big assad-Turkey war
If observation posts are not abandoned before operation then there will be lots of turkish casualties that means erdogan and TAF will be pressed for much bigger thing rather than just idlib some said that Turkey evacuated its observation posts but i don’t know if all of them are cleared or not
The previos tweet for which @Vergennes asked it also says that attacks will be done by air and land if you ask me I would add navy too if assad economy is hit through submarine strike on his pipeline and precision air strike on his central bank in damascus then I think turkish-assad confrontation/conflict will be very short because assad will be bankrupt if he continues for another day russia or iran wouldn’t waste their own money for assad’s ego Turkey will agree to stop because all of its conditions will be accepted

Let's wait and see how Destiny was written.

The first question is,let's assume the TAF launch an operation,which side will be the target ? Syria/Russia/Iran ? HTS ?

If that is the first ones,I am ready to bet on an operation that will be stopped after few days,then Turkey coming to the negociation table and agreements reached with all the parties involved.... déjà vu ?

I hope i'll be proved wrong.

An all out war between Turkey make no sense. Syria is finished. Without Russia and Iran, Turkey needs 24h to take Damascus.

0618A891-95D7-4D90-A82D-EDBE7C3939DE.jpeg

assad is installing air defense system in nayrab this is yet another certain signal that turkish operation will happen
My personal guess is that russia won’t interfere directly but would give definitively advanced weapons after all weaker assad means more power to moscow possible downed jets or big casualties will weaken Turkey as well eventually if assad collapses in one or two days certainly russia will intervene or to be more precise will stop the war and accept turkish conditions
I will just remind everyone that regarding fakestan(pkkstan) both russia and US are on board
I have read that one convoy also arrived in tal abyad i have doubts whether Turkey **** assad and shitjava at the same time or one after other??? I hope TAF and other high ranking officials will have in mind russian-american plans about syria division

The first question is,let's assume the TAF launch an operation,which side will be the target ? Syria/Russia/Iran ? HTS ?

If that is the first ones,I am ready to bet on an operation that will be stopped after few days,then Turkey coming to the negociation table and agreements reached with all the parties involved.... déjà vu ?

I hope i'll be proved wrong.
Well if assad is forced to give up all his advances then an agreement is worth this time unless there are conditions against continuation of peace spring operation
I have said this and will repeat again if Turkey destroys pipeline that is vital for assad economy and if central bank is hit by combined attack with stand off american/turkish guidance kits plus harpy suicide drones plus 10-20 balistic missiles then i am pretty sure s400 and other air defense system would fail to protect central bank in damascus
Destroyed central bank will raise from 1200 syrian lira to 12000 syrian lira for 1 dollar
That means certain bankruptcy and strategic win for Turkey/rebels after this russians could make new deals as long as they want but Turkey will have leverage this time thanks to paralyzed(ruined) syrian economy
Unfortunately I don’t think that there’s smart guys like me in TAF who share my views
You should know that areas held by assad are not stable at all in the event of ruined economy caused by turkish strategic attacks there will be massive uprising in daraa homs and etc
So russians and iranians will be bussy dealing with old problems they will ask for ceasefire Turkey will accept but it will be made with turkish conditions not an agreement that favors russia/iran/assad
Remember that when Turkey entered Astana format it was known from beginning that all agreements will bring positive developments for assad at rebel/turkish expense

Last edited:
Some rumors estimate the number of recent Turkish deployments to Idlib at 6000 soldiers and 1000-1400 vehicles.

If things don't go well perhaps the Turks can get your advice on a quick retreat.

Some rumors estimate the number of recent Turkish deployments to Idlib at 6000 soldiers and 1000-1400 vehicles.
I think 10k and 2000 vehicles is more correct but even if i am wrong 6k is enough
Nobody knows what Turkey wants to do
I have told what TAF should do if they want fast victory against assad
I think this conflict will be limited(already planned between turkish and russian counterparts) Turkey would save its face and refugees will stay in northwestern idlib while eastern will remain under assad control fir me that is perfect scenario if you have followed my replies i said that 30 km inside idlb and 440x30 km in NE syria(whole north) will end up eventually under turkish control
While rest of syria including deir er zorr desert region will be shared between US(local arabs who live in the desert) and russia(assad) of course this is scenario favored by Turkey(and me) but i think only this kind of deal can end fully syrian war and pave the way for political solution because let’s be honest only pkk is the main obstacle for syrian integrity once they are removed power sharing government can be agreed

I think 10k and 2000 vehicles is more correct but even if i am wrong 6k is enough
Nobody knows what Turkey wants to do
I have told what TAF should do if they want fast victory against assad
I think this conflict will be limited(already planned between turkish and russian counterparts) Turkey would save its face and refugees will stay in northwestern idlib while eastern will remain under assad control fir me that is perfect scenario if you have followed my replies i said that 30 km inside idlb and 440x30 km in NE syria(whole north) will end up eventually under turkish control
While rest of syria including deir er zorr desert region will be shared between US(local arabs who live in the desert) and russia(assad) of course this is scenario favored by Turkey(and me) but i think only this kind of deal can end fully syrian war and pave the way for political solution because let’s be honest only pkk is the main obstacle for syrian integrity once they are removed power sharing government can be agreed

My Arabization policies disagree, Erdogan should send his son to die in these operations.

Refugees is not the issue. When the US vanmoosed all over Raqaa and Deir es Zor which have way more people than Idlib Turkey never uttered a single meow.

Looks like the Assadists are aiming to cut the road from Reyhani to Idlib. They are about 12-15 km away and moving very quickly westwards. It's an unexpected brave move and quite clever. Let's hope that the Russians don't stall the Turks until it's too late.

EQaI6PMXYAA2lou

Locked and loaded, with some pretty ribbons too.

EQaJnC3X0AAmnHh

I didn't see a photo like this before. Turks and SNA in the same picture

Looks like they are headed to Neyrab.

Actually no Turks in the shot, some have similar helmets now.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom