What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

If that’s true then i am looking forward to it
I know that peace spring operation is divided in phases so that Turkey suffer only minimal costs I personally would go for a blitzkrieg
But I don’t mind even if there are multiple phases as long as the final target is achieved
and that is northern syria plus western and northern part of idlib problem is that if regime captures everything along m4/m5 road in the east and if you count syrians in the northern and western part there would be too much refugees while we hope to complete operation stage by stage refugees could be used against Turkey (I don’t blame refugees most of them are normal innocent humans but it’s fact “someone” will use them)

I have been harsh with refugees for women, children and old men I get it. But army aged men fleeing is shameful.

There was syrian women dressed in a niqab whose coward husband fled to europe. On the video she literally cursed all cowards. By the way she is a refugee in a camp.

Its a old video i think its 2013 or 2014. Poor women i wonder how many types there are.

You know when Turks are in syria sacrificing soldiers you see syrian men just living their lives it pisses anybody off. You know in the Balkan Wars when a wounded Turkish soldier came back the man was demoralised to see foreigners and elite rich people enjoying their lives not giving a shit at all.

While they enjoy life the Turkish soldier gives the ultimate sacrifice. For this sacrifice they dont ask for anything in return. May Allah bless them and their families.

Mevlut sounded like a pussy in the recent statement. It felt like: We are in communication with our counterparts and neighours and seeking to resolve matters through dialogue and peace, boxes of chocolates, free movie tickets blah blah blah whatever the fuk... Government has no testicles. Assad’s army should be on the verge of total annihilation.

This is what pisses me off!!!

Honestly what a bunch of pacifist pussies!!!

We all know assad attacked with blank check approval from its Russian master. Russian bear only knows force nothing else.

I will be more clear...
“Someone” applies to both domestic and foreign actors
Turkish plan is perfectly clear to everyone get northern syria piece by piece WE SHOULD NEVER ALLOW TO BE PREDICTABLE but OTHERS(PKK RUSSIA REGIME AND US) HAVE THEIR OWN PLANS
they know very well more refugees will explode the stability inside turkey also they know that opposition parties hungry for more political points will make the situation very delicate you have feto which is much weaker than before but still has puppets in all four parties these puppets will do the necessary provocations
See this from the perspective of ordinary turk
Ordinary turks have lots of reasons to protest but they chose not to do it in the name of turkey ordinary turk doesn’t want his country to become another shithole like iraq syra and other examples
But turks are bombarded with provocations like syrians and kurds would overrun us we will loose the state by forced demographical change etc to be honest i share the same fears as turks in turkey
So turks are keeping quiet for their personal problems and even vast majority of them are supporting foreign policy of the government
But another wave of refugees is not something that turks will stay quiet again
legitimate turkish fear of being overrun by refugees and kurds will only be boosted 100x now add the domestic and foreign manipulations and there you have a DANGEROUS SITUATION
@Nein @cabatli_53 @chocoo @Oublious @GlobalMillitary96
@Melkor and others tell me am i right with describing current mood in turkey

Last edited:
I will be more clear...
“Someone” applies to both domestic and foreign actors
Turkish plan is perfectly clear to everyone get northern syria piece by piece WE SHOULD NEVER ALLOW TO BE PREDICTABLE but OTHERS(PKK RUSSIA REGIME AND US) HAVE THEIR OWN PLANS
they know very well more refugees will explode the stability inside turkey also they know that opposition parties hungry for more political points will make the situation very delicate you have feto which is much weaker than before but still has puppets in all four parties these puppets will do the necessary provocations
See this from the perspective of ordinary turk
Ordinary turks have lots of reasons to protest but they chose not to do it in the name of turkey ordinary turk doesn’t want his country to become another shithole like iraq syra and other examples
But turks are bombarded with provocations like syrians and kurds would overrun us we will loose the state by forced demographical change etc to be honest i share the same fears as turks in turkey
So turks are keeping quiet for their personal problems and even vast majority of them are supporting foreign policy of the government
But another wave of refugees is not something that turks will stay quiet again
legitimate turkish fear of being overrun by refugees and kurds will only be boosted 100x now add the domestic and foreign manipulations and there you have a DANGEROUS SITUATION
@Nein @cabatli_53 @chocoo @Oublious @GlobalMillitary96
@Melkor and others tell me am i right with describing current mood in turkey

Kurds and Arabs cant overun us we out number them.

The fears are mainly due to Turks not having children anymore when Erdogan said have 3 children what did people do they mocked him. In Australia our fertility rates are all but gone to shit.

Nobody wants to have children im 26 years old hopefully I will get married this year or maybe early next year all I can say. Its never too late to have a wife and children.

Honestly if Turks are not having children anymore sorry to say we are destined to be replaced. Look what is happening in Europe and Japan.

Mevluts mind at the presser: ufff kafam sisti bu amkodumun memleketinden. Putin bizi gine sikti eski Moskof car’lari gibi amk, obur yandan Marcon pezevengi ucak gemisi yolamis. biktim be. Yunan gavuru susmuyor. Yahudi tohumu netanyahu hepimizi gece gunduz gozetliyor. Gozume uyku girmiyor amk. O gurcu deveyi dinlemeye devam edersem, bu sapik Millet bir gun asar beni vallahi. Amk cobanlari. Hey Amerika, iltica etmek istiyorum... save me ulan, I vant toov drive Uber in Pensilvanya... :p:

On the bright side it is unlikely that they will ever again do a ceasefire or any other agreement with the Russians in that regards, the russians proved to be treacherous and sneaky and therefor this partnership comes to an end at least in Syria. What needs to be done now and that in a very direct way is Peace spring to continue with no pin point strategy- make use of TSK arsenal and use it wholly. International audience is irrelevant and Turkey so far has been the only one playing such a game while the Russian and US strategy is very different. Its about time turkey makes use of its missile arsenal and its 48 terminators and 250 f16.

On the bright side it is unlikely that they will ever again do a ceasefire or any other agreement with the Russians in that regards, the russians proved to be treacherous and sneaky and therefor this partnership comes to an end at least in Syria. What needs to be done now and that in a very direct way is Peace spring to continue with no pin point strategy- make use of TSK arsenal and use it wholly. International audience is irrelevant and Turkey so far has been the only one playing such a game while the Russian and US strategy is very different. Its about time turkey makes use of its missile arsenal and its 48 terminators and 250 f16.
Totally agree. I’ve harped on about it many times - maybe annoyingly - I don’t trust Russia ever.

@Ansu fati

Alltogether its a drain on the country with the refugees. There are huge social tensions because of the number of them and this is no longer tolerated since these refugees are also competing with the lower-class turks and rural kurds for many things such as apartments or jobs and if erdogan was able to think rationally he would have never done that. Now Turkey and Erdogan are in a difficult position because if Erdogan wants to be seen as the savior of the muslim world he cant simply deport them back but on the other hand the Turks themselves dont want to be the savior of the muslim world and in fact also dont want to have anything to with arabs themselves and the recent elections also showed the displeasure with the situation. Erdogan is forced now to take a harsher stance on them which he still runs away from but either the refugees will be forced to move back or erdogan will be voted out. This isnt a nice situation for him but thats what u get for thinking unrationally and the recent dumb move for example was the Sochi ceasefire. He got completly fooled by Putin and we all predicted these days already 4 months ago lol

Maybe rape law is necessary if those libtard girls don’t want to have children due to wicked liberalism then we need to become india it would be shame to loose such old state just because turkish girls WANT TO BE WANNABE AMERICAN WHITE GIRLS
I blame turkish celebrities they have poisoned the youth

Blame modern culture led by americanisation.

Americans are the superpower which allows its culture to spread around the world. Us Turks and Turkic people have lost our hold ever since the 1700s and we still havent recovered since.

Im not gonna talk about Arabs, Africans or South Americans as they are in a much more humilated state.

If we were strong we would be spreading our culture around the world.

Turkification can easily solve the problem in Turkey :)

@Ansu fati

Alltogether its a drain on the country with the refugees. There are huge social tensions because of the number of them and this is no longer tolerated since these refugees are also competing with the lower-class turks and rural kurds for many things such as apartments or jobs and if erdogan was able to think rationally he would have never done that. Now Turkey and Erdogan are in a difficult position because if Erdogan wants to be seen as the savior of the muslim world he cant simply deport them back but on the other hand the Turks themselves dont want to be the savior of the muslim world and in fact also dont want to have anything to with arabs themselves and the recent elections also showed the displeasure with the situation. Erdogan is forced now to take a harsher stance on them which he still runs away from but either the refugees will be forced to move back or erdogan will be voted out. This isnt a nice situation for him but thats what u get for thinking unrationally and the recent dumb move for example was the Sochi ceasefire. He got completly fooled by Putin and we all predicted these days already 4 months ago lol
Well to be honest if you trust to a man which happens to be president of a country which was your historical biggest rival/enemy then you deserve to be voted out for being foolish
You are right rural/poor kurds and lower-class turks are being hit the most by refugees and these two groups are his biggest and probably most loyal electorate he must kick out refugees or he will kick put himself from office ;)
I don’t that Turkey will be seen in bad image across muslim world because after all turkey is a NATIONAL STATE those deluded muslima who think of Turkey as ottoman empire can easily be re-brainwashed later ;)
I have always said Turkey should lead the muslims through defense military deals and showing them how you can be successful economic powerhouse without oil that was my view when i said turkey is the leader of muslim world

Blame modern culture led by americanisation.

Americans are the superpower which allows its culture to spread around the world. Us Turks and Turkic people have lost our hold ever since the 1700s and we still havent recovered since.

Im not gonna talk about Arabs, Africans or South Americans as they are in a much more humilated state.

If we were strong we would be spreading our culture around the world.

Turkification can easily solve the problem in Turkey :)
You are right but americans are fake nation and they spreading dangerous globalism which will be DEATH FOR OLD STATES LIKE FRANCE TURKEY BRITAIN GERMANY AND ITALY
Turkification should have been done long time ago now when you have so much negative propaganda against turkey plus the internet all efforts are in vain that’s the fact
Maybe we have patriotic kurds in turkey but what happens if he moves for several years in germany then he goes back home(turkey) and decides to join pkk or is hidden pkk sympathizer

When I wanted to share the article from WAR ON THE ROCKS about mosul question and the israeli-turkish relations when i wrote turkey WA google search gave me suggestion turkey WAR ON KURDS and we are only 2020 can you imagine 10-15 years ago such anti-turkish propaganda
I don’t know if you follow AI but soon thanks to artificial intelligence and deep fake technology you can make very very real video that won’t be recognized that it is fake
Imagine then how much will anti-turkish propaganda be boosted and USED TO MANIPULATE SOCIAL TENSIONS INSIDE TURKEY BETWEEN VARIOUS GROUPS

To be honest I would give much more to ukraine they have never betrayed us plus lots of turks have ukrainan ancestry from maternal side thanks to history ;)
Russians lost 4 soldiers they would retaliate anyway i am sure when TAF gave them information where they will be stationed these russian bastards relayed the info to assad the subhuman dog

I never loved russians and never will. My dads side is crimean turk we lost our homelands to these russian dogs.

Thanks to the Ottomans and Turkey that my ancestors got accepted when nobody wanted us.

Honestly Turkey has always been a safe haven or an American dream for many Turkic peoples who lost their lands or got defeated by various invaders.

Lets not forget how we lost the Balkans due to the russian dogs. I am sure everybody here has a Balkan Turk or a Crimean Turk ancestor whether from mothers or fathers side.

To be honest I would give much more to ukraine they have never betrayed us plus lots of turks have ukrainan ancestry from maternal side thanks to history ;)
Russians lost 4 soldiers they would retaliate anyway i am sure when TAF gave them information where they will be stationed these russian bastards relayed the info to assad the subhuman dog

Yeah true. But this has nothing to do with Russia or Ukraine or any other country. The fact of the matter is that Erdoğan's retarded foreign policy has made us worthless in the eyes of other countries. He thinks that playing the west and the east against each other will work. It fcking won't.

To make it worse, every leader knows that Erdoğan is a sellout who is damaging his own country. That's why no one respects him.

Erdoğan is that one kid in the friend group that does stupid things constantly.. everyone laughs at him behind closed doors but in public they just disapprove his actions or completely ignore him.

The man uses fear in order for his own gain. He creates the problem, which creates the fear... then in response to the fear he has created, he works out a "solution". The solution is usually stupid and ends up being a step backwards for the nation.

Wwefan is now here lurking lets what words of wisdom will Kornet boy share us.

@Austin Powers yo how many kornets are being used right now.

WE HAD NOTHING. THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE WAS FINISHED. WE HAD TO MAKE BULLETS OUT OF SCRAPS. BUT WE SUCEEDED IN DEFEATING 7 NATIONS IN ONE WAR. THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE THAT GOOD LEADERSHIP CAN MAKE.

NOW, DESPITE HAVING SO MUCH MILITARY HARDWARE WE CAN'T ACHIEVE ANYTHING. THE TURKIC NATION HAS ALWAYS BEEN LED BY STRONG MILITARY LEADERS. BUT RIGHT NOW WE ARE BEING LED BY A COWARD.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! WAKE UP.

I never loved russians and never will. My dads side is crimean turk we lost our homelands to these russian dogs.

Thanks to the Ottomans and Turkey that my ancestors got accepted when nobody wanted us.

Honestly Turkey has always been a safe haven or an American dream for many Turkic peoples who lost their lands or got defeated by various invaders.

Lets not forget how we lost the Balkans due to the russian dogs. I am sure everybody here has a Balkan Turk or a Crimean Turk ancestor whether from mothers or fathers side.
As a balkan turk but also bosnian from my mother side i have special hate for russians and gypsy serbians you don’t know how happy am i when my albanian brothers fucked serbs in kosovo(kosovo was birthplace of my grandfather before he moved in macedonia actually his original plan was to be temporarily in macedonia and move to turkey same thing with my grandfather from my mother side he also moved from sandjak region to macedonia only to go later to turkey but both of them stayed in balkans-macedonia)
Long live kosovo

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom