What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I am anti-Erdogan and can write about his mistakes until tomorrow but right now the only winning move he can make is to unleash the military might Turkey has on Assad no matter what. I will support him if he says “F*ck it boys! Make the bombs rain!”.

That might be an unpleasant shock to Russia but if you always step back when they push you you will never win the respect and fear of the bullies. Even if for Turkey it means another bad year in economy and international outrage Turkey should hit as hard as it can and that’s it... Dumb moves and playing fairly against unfair opponents/“allies” lead to where we are right now.

Politicians are puppets of ppl desires... Therefore for power to move... they need to share their "decisions"/"Responsibilities" with the ppl... on such move... A way to say... "Do not blame me if things get tough"...
In the End, it is Turks who will have to push for it... Erdogan, alone will not... If he was a Sultan, that will be another reality... but for now... ppl have to choose...

So if the majority of Turks... are ok for years of "potential" issues... in exchange of "Making themselves Strong"... Then Erdogan will act...

I hope Turks realise what a bunch of bullshit international law is.

The problem is Erdogan always wants to play by the rules when that does not work.

Im not gonna turn my posts into anti erdogan but right now he is leading the country. If our soldiers blood cannot be revenged while accepting humilation if it happens.

Im sorry to say he has to resign. Does not mean chp should come to power they are also garbage.

Turkey needs somebody to be strong and a militarist that does not take shit.

Politicians are puppets of ppl desires... Therefore for power to move... they need to share their "decisions"/"Responsibilities" with the ppl... on such move... A way to say... "Do not blame me if things get tough"...
In the End, it is Turks who will have to push for it... Erdogan, alone will not... If he was a Sultan, that will be another reality... but for now... ppl have to choose...

So if the majority of Turks... are ok for years of "potential" issues... in exchange of "Making themselves Strong"... Then Erdogan will act...

I don’t want to talk about Turkish politics but believe me that what the people think or is good for them have never mattered for Erdogan. If it did Turkey wouldn’t be full of 5 million Syrians and Illegals from all over. If what people thought mattered for him Turks wouldn’t be one of the most heavily taxed people in the world- starting from cars to petrol, to utility bills etc and etc. And many other examples.

It’s very easy to wash your hands with “the people didn’t want that” when you have to make hard decisions about Turkey’s future. Excuses.

In this case I am sure that the majority of Turks and the majority of anti- AKP Turks have nothing against Assad forces to be crushed. When our soldiers are attacked and Turkey is under threat every Turk is ready to do whatever is needed for his country. Of course that you will always have 10 or 20% that are some far left pacifists or people that are afraid but be sure that majority of Turks want blood and revenge for our fallen soldiers.

The refugee crisis in Europe is not that big of deal nowadays, since most countries in the path of migration already took/build measures to ensure that their borders limit to a max any "wave"... The only one who gonna pay is Greece... But tbh... Greece "misfortune" is less important for Europe... they don't really care as long as THEY stay safe from it...
Europe will not take part in Syria... Since TR misfortune is ALSO what some EU countries want...

As for TR and the Syrian issue... We also have to be clear... As long as TR sees RU as a "viable" partner... Then they will be no change... TR will be forced by RU to "speak"... therefore keeping the same "state" that we are in today...

Tbh... Whatever TR strategy... she will be alone in it... So the Answer is simple... Either TR get in line, like those small/powerless countries around... OR TR finally say "F*ck you all and your sh*t... I'm f*cking doing whatever I want and take whatever sh*t I want"... Like your forefathers in a way...
I don’t think that europe is safe from refugees maybe hungary who has iron border or poland and other eastern eu states but we all know they won’t go there instead their destination is top 4 eu economies:germany france italy and spain
Of course greece will feel first pressure cause they border turkey but since current government is right wing they won’t tolerate refugees staying in greece for too long most likely greek army would “assist”
refugees in transfering them to italy next door or using the balkan route
As for turkey and assad i will say this
This bastard needs to pay heavily but we have to see things now with realpolitik view
Turkish existential threat is pkk not assad
I have no problem if TAF decides to kill the dog because he deserves it after everything he has done to innocent syrians
This is excellent opportunity for peace spring 2.0
In idlib either turkey needs to fight or should withdraw putting in danger thousands of turkish soldiers’ live without engaging assad is stupid decision
Syrians anyway think turks betrayed so making a PR stunt by parking tanks inside idlib region is yet again stupid decision
If it is made a decision to fight then first they should save soldiers from besieged posts then bomb the shit out of assad troops
Problem are potential refugees i have a feeling major protests could erupt inside turkey(I understand anger of ordinary people) but this protests can easily be hijacked and turned against turkey that’s why opposition parties should put state interests above their party ones
Theoretically refugees should provoke only short term instability but everything could happen in turkey especially if government reacts soft without launching major ops in northern syria or idlib

Last edited:
Im not gonna turn my posts into anti erdogan but right now he is leading the country. If our soldiers blood cannot be revenged while accepting humilation if it happens.

years before when things got more and more with fsa and so on I said if I would be syrian/fsa fighter I would not bet on turkey.. and we witnessed that I was true..

I dont understand it.. EU s h i t s in our mouthes.. specially germans.. and our leader loves to eat bok.. some time ago he med merkel.. and some time ago eu locked money that was ment for turkey.. if they do all this specially trying to kill us with terrorists why dont you leash out 3 million refugees you have2 million left to send again if they dare to do the same shit.. and dont think of sending them in waves.. also I do not understand why we should hold them forcly back if they want to go away?

if you ask me I would send hundrets of rockets and misslles to damscus and destroy many of his army.. thats the only language pigs understand..

years before when things got more and more with fsa and so on I said if I would be syrian/fsa fighter I would not bet on turkey.. and we witnessed that I was true..

I dont understand it.. EU s h i t s in our mouthes.. specially germans.. and our leader loves to eat bok.. some time ago he med merkel.. and some time ago eu locked money that was ment for turkey.. if they do all this specially trying to kill us with terrorists why dont you leash out 3 million refugees you have2 million left to send again if they dare to do the same shit.. and dont think of sending them in waves.. also I do not understand why we should hold them forcly back if they want to go away?

if you ask me I would send hundrets of rockets and misslles to damscus and destroy many of his army.. thats the only language pigs understand..

A lot of the refugees want to leave Turkey for Western Europe. What is the point in keeping people that want to leave??

Let them leave I feel like either Erdogan and his akp co are doing it on purpose or just weaklings on this matter.

Lets get that sweet EU money even it it takes 10 years to get paid. You know what eu did not even pay it what does tayyip do lets keep those refugees who want to leave to stay because we signed an agreement with europe so we gotta honour it.

If the other party does not honour the agreement why are you honouring it??? This is common logic can you imagine me and you signing a deal and I tell you to get F out but you still honour the deal you wont do that all what you will do is spit on my face and get fcked. Im just giving an example no harsh feelings.

In the 70ies and 80ies Turkey was ruled by Kemalist militarism i totally agree. But Militaristic government totally fucked all kind of terrorism. Remember if you are old enough, every evening Turkish national TV used to show dead bodies of terrorist instead of supporting them. At least we didn't have 4 million refugees thanks to insane strategy. Vise versa, kurds whose village were burned seeked asylum from Syria. There are still kurds from Turkey.
Your fundemalistic belly dancers supported and still support Kurds from Kemalist militarism. You still blame Ismet Pasha how he was insane tand he had no tolerance separatism and fundementalism.
Yes ,green communists - Islamists have sempaty pro kurdish movement. It is your point of view. You are belong to Islamism . You need to secure your sunnith brothers you need to save Jerusalem. Go on to fight.
By the way i am an entrepreneur, i am not paid so i don't have to give my time to work. But you are all employees in EU , in working hours instead of working you write about how Erdogan is mighty.
Aware of boss! I would fire you.

I would never insult any Turkish officers abroad for the sake of Turkish Republic although they dont deserve my respect.

It wasnt ruled by Kemalist militarism (like what the fk that supose to mean). It was ruled by people that serviced the west under the name of kemalist ideology. PKK was not officially founded in 1974 but but this is the continuation of Seyh Said's rebellion in form of terrorism. Even before that there were Kurdish rebellions. What I am trying to say is that every power is trying to use this population against the Turks. This was in time of Ottoman Empire and at the time of the first years of the Turkish republic (Dersim rebellion).

So it is simply idiotic to hold AKP responsible for these resurrections.

AKP was a new party with new ideas and has given the PKK the opportunity to lay down its weapons. Some see this as a mistake, but some see it as a reason to permanently destroy the terrorist organization. But the fact is that no government of the past has dared to carry out so many and so targeted operations against PKK. Because where is the Turkish army now? Exactly, the Turkish army is located in Kandil and other important areas of northern Iraq. Where is the Turkish army? Exactly, in northern Syria where it destroyed the wing of PKK. This itself has been a great success, despite the enormous international pressure, Turkey has not bowed!

Which leader has shown this achievement before?

You criticize AKP for not conducting anti-terror operations, but as soon as AKP tackles the PKK political movement, people like you, the so-called followers of Ataturk, begin to criticize Erdogan and label him as a dictator. Just like how the Europeans do. Why do Europeans and kemalists have so much in common? Because they love Turks? Dont let me laugh.

As I said before, people like you cannot be taken seriously because they rather to take a position thats based on feelings of hate. You guys are far away from reality.

It wasnt ruled by Kemalist militarism (like what the fk that supose to mean). It was ruled by people that serviced the west under the name of kemalist ideology. PKK was not officially founded in 1974 but but this is the continuation of Seyh Said's rebellion in form of terrorism. Even before that there were Kurdish rebellions. What I am trying to say is that every power is trying to use this population against the Turks. This was in time of Ottoman Empire and at the time of the first years of the Turkish republic (Dersim rebellion).

AKP was a new party with new ideas and has given the PKK the opportunity to lay down its weapons. Some see this as a mistake, but some see it as a reason to permanently destroy the terrorist organization. But the fact is that no government of the past has dared to carry out so many and so targeted operations against PKK. Because where is the Turkish army now? Exactly, the Turkish army is located in Kandil and other important areas of northern Iraq. Where is the Turkish army? Exactly, in northern Syria where it destroyed the wing of PKK. This itself has been a great success, despite the enormous international pressure, Turkey has not bowed!

You criticize AKP for not conducting anti-terror operations, but as soon as AKP tackles the PKK political movement, people like you, the so-called followers of Ataturk, begin to criticize Erdogan and label him as a dictator. Just like how the Europeans do. Why do Europeans and kemalists have so much in common? Because they love Turks? Dont let me laugh.

As I said before, people like you cannot be taken seriously because they rather to take a position thats based on feelings of hate. You guys are far away from reality.
Reality Ataturk would hang all of you.
Turkish Army has been puzzled for 15 years.
There is any independent, wise expert staff who would take strategic measures in this conflict. Once upon times we had a strong army consist of intellectual officers.
indir.jpeg

Attachments

• indir.jpeg
    indir.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Kurds are feudal in nature they are backwards and useless there is a reason why the Turks did not even want them in the army because they were unreliable and backstabbers at any given time.

But Turks have become pc and are now resorting to historical revisionism to please the Kurds by making them part of our military successes.

10k kurds helped the Seljuks in the battle of manzikert is a disgusting myth that has no basis in real history.

If the kurds are part of our successes how come in ww1 they rebelled and got our soldiers killed and in the Turkish liberation war aka Independance war they rebelled especially at the worst times.

Kurds are feudal in nature they are backwards and useless there is a reason why the Turks did not even want them in the army because they were unreliable and backstabbers at any given time.

But Turks have become pc and are now resorting to historical revisionism to please the Kurds by making them part of our military successes.

10k kurds helped the Seljuks in the battle of manzikert is a disgusting myth that has no basis in real history.

If the kurds are part of our successes how come in ww1 they rebelled and got our soldiers killed and in the Turkish liberation war aka Independance war they rebelled especially at the worst times.

I say it again we should have brought 8 million uyghurs to turkey.. if we can take 4-5 million syrians + some more others than we could have taken them.. at least they would bring stability and money would not be wasted..

I always thought how could we handle some million ppl if we would take them (uyghurs) to turkey but with this refugee crisis I am shure to be an idiot.. we could have easily handled them.. its just others who give no value for our turkic kind

Then Erdogan will act...

I do not know for whom mr bob works for :(

he got kicked in the *** in last elections but he does not stop his way..

Reality Ataturk would hang all of you.
Turkish Army has been puzzled for 15 years.
There is any independent, wise expert staff who would take strategic measures in this conflict. Once upon times we had a strong army consist of intellectual officers.
View attachment 603278

Haha this is what a mean. Nonsense.

Get lost kid.

Somebody ban this racist australian kid.

Either turkey gets northern syria or TAF should pull back soldiers there’s no point keeping soldiers for nothing they can only get killed by assad dogs or angry syrians(they have right to be angry) cancel refugee agreement with eu and open the borders
6B of which less than half is delivered isn’t worth it

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom